Welcome to Remedy forum

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

Re:Welcome to Remedy forum

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 1, 12 9:42 AM
I purchase this game at 2.99 after playing the Demo, I though it was interesting, the graphics were so clear, but after downloading it seemed like a different game for me.

I don't know why, I actually hate it, the game is so dull and lack of interesting scenes that I got bore with it.

Even when the story line is nice. I never actually finished this game.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 1, 12 11:00 AM
Keep going. It's a very different game - very slow and take your time. I absolutely love this series cos I wander about completely lost but love the scenery - feel like I'm on holiday. I admit I have serious navigational issues cos I'm so hopeless, so I use a walkthrough. But the absolute beauty of these games - so gentle and so lovely.

CasualGran
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by CasualGran on Jun 17, 12 6:35 AM
In spite of all the negative things said about this game in earlier posts, I have to come into this forum to tell everyone that these Carol Reed Mysteries are TOP! Really superb if you look at how the photographs have been photoshopped, how the story develops and how nice it is to be able to walk around in a little Swedish town.

I'm an absolute fan of this series, I've got all of the games and I'm lovin' them!

Edited on 06/17/2012 at 6:36:10 AM PST

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Mar 13, 13 4:30 PM
The ultimate game for conoiseurs of exploring everything, strolling contemplatively thru a game, and absolutely no hidden object scenes. It's a game where a thinking cap is required, a devotion to atmosphere, and has many slow strolls (depening on how fast you go) this game has you exploring the nooks and crannies of an older church, has you thinking out side the box, and has you exploring with the wee little gray cells, perfect game for relaxing with a cup of tea and some tea cookies, lights turned out, with a nice blanket across your lap, a purring cat to stroke and bat away from the keyboard...

This is a work of art, yes, it seems a lot of things at first, but if you are the type who can spend your time looking at ALL the art in a church , who enjoys slow suspense that builds up to something, this is your game. If you want immediate gratification this is not your game. If you want hidden object scenes this is not your game.

Remedy and the games that follow after are an EXPLORATION of another country and it's historic and cultural backgrounds, with murder thrown in for flair. These games titillate the senses if you let them. If you approach a game with the intent to master it and move on this game is NOT that, this is a game where you search everywhere, talk to everyone you can, look at every painting or art sculpture the creator of the game offers you. This is a slow moving bus, you can either honk at it, go around it, or sit back and look at the country side as you move along, as it slides you ever closer to the thrilling conclusion!!!

Go to: