Re:Comments for Witches' Legacy:The Charleston Curse

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Jul 20, 12 7:56 PM
Well, back in January, I reviewed that I played the demo and wasn't fully sold on the game, but would try again at a later date. Well I have been trying now for several days to get through this game, but at this point, I am giving up unless one of the fishies out there can help. First of all, there is at least a 15 or 20 second space of black screen in between scenes which is very annoying. And I can't open the toolbox as the SG suggests with the key which I can't find and the HINT system keeps bringing back to boards which must be loosened with a crowbar ( I assume) which I no longer have. I am totally frustrated with this game and until I get some answers, I must say I am really sorry I broke down and bought this game.

feenix

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Re:Comments for Witches' Legacy:The Charleston Curse

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 10, 14 3:35 AM
I would give just about anything to have my pesos back for this game!!! It was fun at first, but the HOS were fuzzy as can be and some of the items were all but impossible. I have GOT to get some sleep, but the coffe beans and the grinder will give me nightmares! And that Eiffel Tower was insane.

I am truly starting to seriously hate this game. Let Emily or Ellen or whatever her name is become a witch.....I just do not care anymore. I may end up throwing my iPad out the window! This should have been played on my laptop or desktop. I'll def need new glasses after this debacle.

Whew, thanks for letting me vent! And a good night to all!

Go to: