the scarab puzzle

Re:the scarab puzzle

[Post New]by Unitone on Feb 7, 12 1:07 PM
*******SPOILER*******SPOILER*******SPOILER
I finally figured out the puzzle.

*******SPOILER**********SPOILER

The arrows on the moveable scarabs have to point to the same number of dots as there are stone scarabs next to it.

[Post New]by tisherself1 on Feb 7, 12 3:48 PM
Add me too I have tried everything on the safe had to use my only skip then got stuck with the scarab. I hve over 600,000 points and have only gotten 2 skip coins. Wast of time and my money. SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!

[Post New]by JLHoll on Feb 7, 12 5:20 PM
OK- so i have made it to level 41 and no matter what I do, I can't get the top three lights to light. I have turned all the scarabs multiple times in every direction and nothing. HELP!

[Post New]by JLHoll on Feb 7, 12 5:23 PM
Ok, after working at it and running out of time, the game gave me a skip coin. On to more!

[Post New]by rawsilk on Feb 8, 12 4:49 PM
I can't figure out the scarabs either..I'm just going to cancel the game and write to them. They should have at least provided a skip for this.

[Post New]by Nanaconchy on Feb 9, 12 12:40 PM
You know, I buy hidden objects game because that is what I like to do: find the
objects. So, why do I have to get stressed out over puzzles like the safe or the
scarabs? If you must include puzzles, fine, but for us that do not like to do them,
PLEASE give us skip buttons. Thanks

PS I love the Big City Adventure games.

Edited on 02/09/2012 at 12:41:11 PM PST

[Post New]by condo35 on Feb 9, 12 1:44 PM
The scarab puzzle is impossible. Already purchased it. Am really mad. Havent had time to earn a skip. Money down the drain. Used to love these puzzles. djmad

dkuusisto
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dkuusisto on Feb 9, 12 2:49 PM
The first puzzle I got by mistake. Can't get the second and without skips, I am stuck too. I just wrote a letter to Big Fish and told them how many of us are frustrated and asked for either a refund or an update to add skips. All the other puzzles have skips but not this one. I really like the Big City Adventure games as they are nice and bright and love the puzzles in between but not this one. Hope someone can figure it out.

[Post New]by rwalker783 on Feb 9, 12 5:36 PM
This sucks, I can't figure out the scarab puzzle nor the safe puzzle. I love the Big Adventure series, but this one is the worst!

Edited on 02/09/2012 at 5:37:01 PM PST

dish
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by dish on Feb 10, 12 6:05 AM
Its insane..no fun at all.scarab puzzle is impossible..trying to find it on you tube..

[Post New]by donnasue281 on Feb 10, 12 3:34 PM
Go to YouTube and type in Big City Adventure London Classic Scarab Puzzle and you will find your answers. Some sweet person has videos on how to solve all of these.

[Post New]by donnasue281 on Feb 10, 12 3:35 PM
A Big Thank YOU to LizzieK for showing us how to solve these difficult, but stupid, puzzles. Thanks

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 10, 12 4:31 PM
You are very welcome. Happy gaming!

[Post New]by BiggRedd71 on Feb 10, 12 5:21 PM
I thought it was just me! boo, hiss to the scarabs!! I hope they give us complete instructions or a refund!

[Post New]by 081977 on Feb 10, 12 8:59 PM
Got the safe open now stuck on the scarab puzzle I wasted my free game to me and been a game customer for 2yrs.

[Post New]by jollymolly on Feb 10, 12 11:29 PM
I got the first one right ny accident but can't do the rest of the scarabs. Big Fish should definitely give some directions as to how to solve these things. They don't make sense at all! I'm ticked off.

Paminca
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Paminca on Feb 11, 12 1:45 PM
Hate the scarab puzzle. I'm stuck. No skips and no clue how to deal with this puzzle. $%#&@!!!!!.

[Post New]by racky99 on Feb 11, 12 10:34 PM
ADD ME TO THAT LIST I am so MADDDD what is BF trying to so run us off I wish now i had not used a credit on this game. I have been stuck on level 31 for 4 days. Come on give us a skip or a walkthrough.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 12, 12 1:18 AM
I think you get a skip button (if you haven't got a coin) if you time out three times in a row.

[Post New]by Marjaraar on Feb 12, 12 12:54 PM
Thanks Big Fish for the skips on Big City Adventures London Classic.

Go to: