beryltheperil
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Post any Otherworld: Spring of Shadows technical issues here only

[Post New]by beryltheperil on Feb 27, 12 6:26 AM
I am having trouble with the glass cutting. I try over and over again but get "That doesn;t work" or " need to try something else". I f I exit and come back again it sometimes works.

beryltheperil
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by beryltheperil on Feb 27, 12 6:28 AM
misty5 wrote:I'm somewhere near the end of the game and have just run into my first tech issue. When cutting the stained glass pieces with the glass cutter, all went fine until about the fourth pattern and now it stopped working. I've tried cutting the same piece at least 20 times, but it won't cut. The hint button just keeps signaling me to cut that piece (really?!) and unfortunately, there's no SKIP option for this task. Has anyone else had the same problem or know of a fix? These buggy games are really getting tiresome...........................

exactly the same problem as I am having Misty5. Glad it's just not me it's driving me mad!

I have really enjoyed the game and now can't finish it

Edited on 02/27/2012 at 6:34:23 AM PST

[Post New]by binkykel1 on Feb 29, 12 9:18 AM
i am having trouble cutting the vines in chapter 3, i've tried all the fixes and checked the walkthrough to make sure i'm doing it right but no matter what i do it keeps telling me i'm doing it wrong! I am getting very annoyed as i have over a hundred games and never had a problem.

[Post New]by LazyBird68 on Mar 1, 12 10:04 AM
I have tried to collect the tile on numerous occasions, have sent a DrFelix report and got a reply to update one of my drivers, which I have done, then uninstalled and reinstalled the game 4 times and still it doesn't work.
I am tired and frustrated by this now and hoping it is sorted soon

Tracy

dotpet5
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by dotpet5 on Mar 1, 12 11:24 AM
I cannot cut the pieces of stain glass either. is there a fix for this or???? please help..

[Post New]by rubyred4 on Mar 1, 12 11:46 AM
No matter how i try i cannot pick last wooden tile that is in cardboard box up somebody please help

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Mar 2, 12 7:07 AM
The cannot get the last tile to pick up has been a glich since the CE was released and still they have not fixed it! People will either exchange for another game or not buy it at all seems foolish to me they are loosing a lot of money!!

[Post New]by vickybouranda on Mar 2, 12 9:28 AM
I can't pick up the orange gem at the begining of the game. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting the profile and starting a new game, going back and so many other things that I can't even remember. I don't want to buy it again and since i've seen that many have the same problem and still no answer i'm not sure I will buy any game again. Please, an answer quickly...

Edited on 03/02/2012 at 9:29:57 AM PST

[Post New]by Chattewoman on Mar 4, 12 8:47 PM
About the stained glass problem.... I had this too and was trying to trace the shape and it just didn't work. After reading the posts in this thread, I tried just clicking on the outline, not tracing it, and it worked fine.

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Mar 8, 12 8:04 PM
This game wont load at all for me. It starts up then all I get is a white screen and the music.

[Post New]by azureice on Mar 9, 12 5:53 PM
charmedhands1973 wrote:i can't pick up the last tile needed to continue the game and it is sad because i spent good money buting the game.....i have tried everything....reinstalled game, updated adobe even tried playing a new profile but not seams to work.....can this be fixed in a timely manner so i can play????

Same problem for me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled game many times with no luck at all. Am NOT happy one bit!

Edited on 03/09/2012 at 5:55:24 PM PST

[Post New]by wannaplay28351 on Mar 11, 12 10:21 AM
I'm on chapter 2. I cannot pick up the last tile (the one in the box). I restarted the game as a new character, and had the same problem. Is it fixable, or do I need to get a refund for my purchase?

[Post New]by jwood3512 on Mar 13, 12 3:48 PM
I can't cut the glass with the second pattern. Is there a fix?

[Post New]by Darcy3 on Mar 15, 12 4:53 PM
when I returned to the shopkeeper after speaking to the old lady there was no box on the counter. this means that i cant get the funnels i need. is there anything I can do? I really dont want to start the game from the beginning.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Mar 22, 12 12:51 PM
I've run into some of the same problems as others and have reloaded several times, restarted twice and had to skip a puzzle that was right but would not let me move on untill I skiped.

Problems with games have become so commonplace and not fixed, that what was once a relaxing fun pastime for me has become nothing but frustration and anger . The fixes never come no matter how many pages of problems there are. I always check with the walkthrough and forums before I come here to make sure I'm not doing something wrong.

I have decided to use my credits and codes and get the heck out of BF. I don't care if the games cost more on other sites. I don't want to fight anymore just to play a game. These unfixed problems were not an issue for me before the merge with that other nasty game site. Many things have changed here. Come on, four pages of problems and no fixes yet? I belong to another club and don't have these problems.

[Post New]by TraceyH1011 on Mar 23, 12 2:53 PM
Same problem here...was really enjoying this game until the stained glass cutting fiasco.....how many times can an intelligent person try to cut a dumb wing???HELP

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Mar 24, 12 1:05 PM
TraceyH1011 wrote:Same problem here...was really enjoying this game until the stained glass cutting fiasco.....how many times can an intelligent person try to cut a dumb wing???HELP

I think I read that you just need to tap them in the middle. I'm not sure as I have not reached it yet.

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Mar 29, 12 6:37 AM
How lon are we expected to wait for tile fix???

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by krissywillow on Mar 31, 12 3:51 PM
Well I'vebeen playing the demoand was doing fine until I fixed the cherry tree then it wentinto a cutscene andtook FOREVER to run the cutscene. (Sorry I thinkmyspacebar is broken). I'm getting tired of games that should run on Win XP, not running onWin XP (sluggish and slow like this).

Maybe if a fix is ever finished, thiswill be taken care of too??

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Apr 2, 12 3:47 AM
Something tells me there won't ever be a fix!!! Please developer, prove me wrong!!!

Go to: