lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Welcome to Adventures of Robinson Crusoe forum

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 29, 09 10:48 AM
Click the paper so that it opens up. Get the coal from your inventory, and click and drag it across the paper, so that every part of the paper gets covered by the coal. Don't let up on your mouse button while you are dragging.

seawitch98
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by seawitch98 on Jan 29, 09 11:11 AM
Thanks for the info everyone, I am going to buy this one now. I also bought Haunted Hotel II and got burnt.

Has anyone played Coyote Tales yet? Its new for tomorrow and I liked the demo but dont know if this is worth buying or not. I dont know how long this one will be either. Any info would be helpful.Thanks

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 29, 09 12:08 PM
Robinson Crusoe is much better than Coyote Tales IMO. It might be shorter - I'm not finished with Coyote Tales yet. Haunted Hotel 2 was excellent except that it was WAY too short and has zero replay value. Robinson Crusoe does have good replay value, and is longer than HH2.

dorotha
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by dorotha on Jan 29, 09 12:58 PM
It says that the nut is in the Hat. I tried Swinging the skeleton, but no luck. Help

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 29, 09 3:48 PM
dorotha wrote:It says that the nut is in the Hat. I tried Swinging the skeleton, but no luck. Help
The nut is behind the hat on the skeleton. You have to swing it far enough to grab the nut. Keep clicking and it will swing more. Good luck!

seawitch98
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by seawitch98 on Jan 30, 09 6:42 AM
Thanks LordKalvan, I really love all the help I get from the forums. Most times I dont even have to post because the answer to my questions are already there.

Its great that so many people are willing to help others who get stuck.

Thanks again.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

Horrible!

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jan 30, 09 3:37 PM
I downloaded the free trail and I thought this was the worst game I'd ever seen. The movement is slow, it stalls before going to the next screen, the "games" are way too easy and the dialogue is juvenile. Below par for Big Fish.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

I Goofed! Sorry!

[Post New]by gameslvr on Jan 30, 09 3:40 PM
The game I was referring to was Coyote's Tale NOT Robinson Caruso! Sorry.

prose_2
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by prose_2 on Jan 30, 09 8:36 PM
Very short but good game. Great graphics and I love the way you have to find, move or use something to find other objects.

[Post New]by camden70 on Jan 31, 09 3:20 AM
Thanks lordkalvan. Didn't realise I had to keep the mouse button down while'rubbing' the blank map. Got it now and finished the game. Excellent! camden70.

[Post New]by annie17 on Jan 31, 09 8:52 AM
did you ever get past this board? I have the same problem. I have rubbed the coal over the paper with no results. HELP

[Post New]by jeg2jmg on Feb 1, 09 1:30 AM
I just bought this game today and am at the village im trying to go into the well but cant find a match or anything to light the candle with please help.

JEG

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 1, 09 1:45 AM
Welcome to the pond, all of you who are new!

About the well: just go to the well, pick up the candle, then click the rope. You don't need a match.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Feb 2, 09 12:33 PM
I loved this enough to do to keep the mind ticking over, loved the different kinds of games and the cyrstal ball near the end was great, can't wait for the next one ..... wish it had been longer, but great game

[Post New]by grannybee1991 on Feb 3, 09 8:09 PM
ok this is where I am stuck, I cannot for the life of me find the sickel, to release the monkey help!!! My game also is hard to open, some times it opens just fine then other times it just freezes.

[Post New]by wilhelmine61 on Feb 3, 09 8:24 PM
i need some help please.. im stuck in robinson crusoe in the village where the farmer is in trouble . how can i get the bees away from the hive and what to do with the nail..?any hints would be greatly appreciated ..thank you

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 3, 09 8:33 PM
Sickle: Click the leftmost chain, and hold down your mouse key until the cage is as far up as possible. Then as fast as you can grab the sickle that was hiding behind the cage.

Bees: Pick up the melon, hold it near the hive so that the bees smell it. Slowly move the melon back to the place where you got it, so that the bees follow. Place it back with the other melons, and the bees should stay. Then poke the hive with the nail so that the honey drips out.

lwoodard
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lwoodard on Feb 4, 09 6:26 AM
Great game ... I really liked it and there is plenty of hints .. good job bfg.

[Post New]by phyllispkb on Feb 5, 09 8:31 AM
just got the game yesterday.....have figured out all the ones where you have to do more than one thing except the dragon eggs. Found the trowel, dug earth where egg is, but can't get the egg out. Anyone help me?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Feb 5, 09 8:35 AM
Pick up the spear head and move your mouse around over the sandy areas. When your mouse turns into a hand that opens and closes, click once to dig there. There are 3 places that the egg might be.

Go to: