Katey1234
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet forum

[Post New]by Katey1234 on Nov 5, 11 7:56 PM
luvsbingo1949 wrote:Help in the garden, I have found all but dont know what to do next------PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 2:07 PM
This game is full of action, great games and a good challenge, I love the Sherlock Holmes series I think they are all interesting.

Its a beautiful looking game and it will keep your interest the whole time you play.

[Post New]by cmelloh on Feb 4, 12 11:54 AM
Don1231 wrote:I am stuck in the hallway. I have found everything but the violet letter, and the money. He magifies the bookcase but I'll be darned if I can find anything there. Can anyone give me a on what to look for and where in this area?

Take a look at your puzzle piece below inventory itesm. The paper contains 3 sets of two letters that correspond with the bookshelves. Push in the pair of letters, in order, and a secret compartment on the wall will open up containing the money and violet letter.

[Post New]by cmelloh on Feb 4, 12 11:59 AM
How do I get the invisible ink on the violet letter to appear?

[Post New]by ladybug76802 on Sep 12, 13 4:52 PM
Don1231 wrote:I am stuck in the hallway. I have found everything but the violet ink message, and the money. It magnifies the bookcase but I'll be darned if I can find anything there. Can anyone give me a hint on what to look for and where in this area?

[Post New]by ladybug76802 on Sep 12, 13 4:57 PM
Don1231 I am stuck at the same place I've tried different profiles and get stuck in the same place. I can't find the money or the violet ink message even though the hint button highlights the bookcase I can't find them.

Go to: