All My Gods

Re:All My Gods

[Post New]by kla1946 on Mar 8, 12 12:28 PM
I really like this game a lot, but I am getting rather tired of Mars and Hera. Hopefully when I return to the game I will be able to quickly move past them.

buttlips
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by buttlips on Mar 8, 12 9:56 PM
Can some one help me ? How do I make the wood bridge i can make it but it says it isnt bulit? Why?

lucyplay22
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by lucyplay22 on Mar 9, 12 12:47 PM
1010elisa wrote:How do you get more mana. i cant do anything!

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Mar 11, 12 6:41 AM
buttlips, There are no wooden bridges in this game. If you are referring to the wooden road, it has to connect to the existing wooden road and to the first building you built. Sections have to share a side, not just a diagonal corner. When building a road, you can hold the cursor over a building to make it disappear so that you can see behind it to find any gaps in your road.

Lucyplay22, You get more mana by building shrines and temples. You can use your people to do everything except get gold. So keep your people building and grab gold whenever your mana builds up until you get to the place where you can build a shrine.

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Mar 11, 12 3:27 PM
buttlips wrote:Can some one help me ? How do I make the wood bridge i can make it but it says it isnt bulit? Why?

there is only one place the bridge can be built, at the 'bottom' of the swamp area - there is a ... white box like area that when you build the bridge, the icon that you use for placement will fit there and allow you to place - if you have the resources you can build the bridge to Wonder Island where you will need to clear (your lumberjacks will do this or you can use the Hand of God) and build the last few special buildings and end the game.

hth

[Post New]by Shanny1978 on Mar 29, 12 12:33 PM
Can someone tell me how to get the necklace of the pharaohs.. or the helmet of hector??
Thanks

[Post New]by scallerbar on Mar 30, 12 3:50 AM
I have searched and searched for the answer and can not find it. I can't build the stone pit anywhere. No matter what I do it's high-lighted in red, even on open ground. So what am I doing wrong?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: All My Gods

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Apr 1, 12 10:01 AM
Shanny: If nothing seems relevant to a task, just keep playing. You'll eventually find that things appear and you can do as directed.

Scallerbar: Either you haven't searched very hard, or you don't know how. Clicking on "Advanced Forum Search" in the column on the right here, and entering
stone pit
All My Gods

finds the threads:
* can't built 3rd stone pit (which mentions the first pit)
* Can't Build The Stone Pit (which contains a clear and correct answer)
* Where can I place the stone pit? (ditto)
among others

[Post New]by drking on Aug 26, 12 2:38 AM
In All my gods I need 200 books but no matter what I do I can't get above 140 books. I've got 2 schools at level 2 - won't let me go higher - & 7 taverns, & 5 temples as well as farms, etc. I can't build roads, get rid of lava or drain the swamp.
Dr. King

[Post New]by singfang1 on Oct 21, 12 5:03 PM
I have two stone pits at level 3 as well as all other buildings except the bank at level 2.
I can not get rocks higher than 120 and need 150 for the university. I can not build any new buildings or study any more subjects without building the university. Help!!!

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Mar 10, 13 7:52 PM
lucyplay22 wrote:
1010elisa wrote:How do you get more mana. i cant do anything!

You have to build and upgrade more schools. Fooled me for quite a bit, too.

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Mar 10, 13 7:53 PM
singfang1 wrote:I have two stone pits at level 3 as well as all other buildings except the bank at level 2.
I can not get rocks higher than 120 and need 150 for the university. I can not build any new buildings or study any more subjects without building the university. Help!!!

Did you try building another barn for storage?

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Mar 10, 13 7:54 PM
drking wrote:In All my gods I need 200 books but no matter what I do I can't get above 140 books. I've got 2 schools at level 2 - won't let me go higher - & 7 taverns, & 5 temples as well as farms, etc. I can't build roads, get rid of lava or drain the swamp.
Dr. King

Build and upgrade at least 2 more schools. It seems to defy logic on this point.

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Mar 11, 13 4:38 PM
scallerbar wrote:I have searched and searched for the answer and can not find it. I can't build the stone pit anywhere. No matter what I do it's high-lighted in red, even on open ground. So what am I doing wrong?

You have to build it over existing stones at the top of the screen and a bit to the left is a pile of stones.
Good luck!

I need fish

[Post New]by abbychell88 on Mar 20, 13 3:02 PM
I have both fishermans cabins upgraded to a level 3 and am producing 60. Why do I only have one fish and what can I do to fix it?? I have tried the hand of god power and it pulls fish only to have them disappear again...

[Post New]by Lola_361 on Jan 26, 14 10:54 AM
I seem to have a limit of wood. Why won't the game let me get more than 160 wood?

Go to: