kit1717
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Post any All My Gods technical issues here only

[Post New]by kit1717 on Sep 7, 12 7:53 AM
ozzfest wrote:I have a task now which is to get money of 20245,but since the money limit seems to be 20000,so how can I finish it?

I had a similar problem. The request was for 20495 gold, but since the cap seems to be 20000, that task just sat there until I finished everything else and won the game. I then deleted that profile. I have played the game three more times without running across the problem again.

[Post New]by no1dougiefan7 on Sep 12, 12 6:17 PM
This game is really starting to annoy me. I totally regret using a credit on it. This game needs to have better info as far as what everything means. The "help" on the game only tells you the basic crap instead of what you need to know. A few things that I can think of right now:

1. what do the red negative numbers under the resources mean?
2. how do i fix the negative stuff????
3. why do the people keep striking when the buildings they strike at are level 3???
and the most important question
HOW DO I GET MY CREDIT BACK?????

whoever created this game needs to go back and realize that just because they know what everything means does NOT mean that the people that want to play it will be able to figure it out!!!!!!!!

Gwennoel
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by Gwennoel on Oct 19, 12 9:14 AM
I'm wondering if my game has a glitch, I've been stuck 2 days ,needing to study hanging gardens, & it says I have exceeded my science points,in the science area on the resorces bar the red is 1270 & the green is + 169 ,it's been like that 3 days now.

[Post New]by Caleili on Dec 24, 12 9:48 AM
I was downloading the demo of this game, and when it got to activating it an error message came up (can't remember what it said) but after getting rid of it my newly downloaded, untouched trial was saying expired! Is there any way to correct this? I don't like buying games without doing a trial first, I've been burned too many times by a straight buy-download.

[Post New]by lorwynmoon on Jan 3, 13 11:21 AM
I just bought this game recently and after I opened up the first part of the desert and helped the Shaman, my cheese and cabbage and fish all stopped producing.
Ive read through this forum and tried several different solutions, none seemed to work.
Even when I had my 2 original fishing cabins at lvl 3 it said I was getting x amount in green but it would auto sell then it turned to red saying I wasnt making enough then if I used the Hand of God it would cost me 10 mana, auto sell 9 of 10 fish, so I was only gaining +1 per 10 mana.
Same thing with the cabbage fields but it was giving me the consume 0, produce 0. I had 3 barns so I had enough storage until a problem with the desert opening up.
Then I received the caravan quest and all my cheese went down to 26 and would go no higher.

Help! Ive destroyed buildings and rebuilt and upgraded, everything was a no go. I dont want to have to uninstall!

"You have sold excess goods for 4 gold"

[Post New]by Chrialg6 on Jan 27, 13 11:08 AM
It never, ever stops. The middle of the screen just keeps popping up with that and i have to sell everything down but 5 seconds later its back.

Fix?

[Post New]by shrinkfish on Jan 28, 13 9:44 AM
I am fairly advanced in the game, just put up the Bridge and will soon be putting up the Port. However, now that I produce a lot of resources, I am getting a constant stream of "excess resources sold." A cashing in sound keeps repeating and in the middle of the screen it repeatedly posts "excess resources sold for 15 or 6 or 8", whatever the amount is. Previously it would just post a total sum and appear only once when the day ended, but now it looks like it's posting each individually. I should also note that I seem to have reached to 20K max in gold, not sure if that is related to the constant stream of updates on excess resources. The problem now is that never goes away from the middle of my screen and has made playing the game very difficult. Any help is appreciated.

[Post New]by Jessica123123 on Jan 31, 13 9:28 AM
Hi, the game is great but on the screen constantly for about 5 minutes are the words "you sold excess resources for 2 coins". The game functions normally and I have tried to log out, turn of my computer and quite the game. I ding want to lose my game as I have gotten quite far. What can I do to sort this? Thanks

eulea76
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by eulea76 on Feb 3, 13 7:00 PM
Jessica123123 wrote:Hi, the game is great but on the screen constantly for about 5 minutes are the words "you sold excess resources for 2 coins". The game functions normally and I have tried to log out, turn of my computer and quite the game. I ding want to lose my game as I have gotten quite far. What can I do to sort this? Thanks

I'm having the same problem. Also my food resources fill immediately when I leave the market screen.

[Post New]by biglipsblueeyes on Feb 6, 13 11:45 AM
i get the massage 'you sold excess resources for' which goes on and on chinking away. any ideas ? makes the game unplayable.

[Post New]by biglipsblueeyes on Feb 6, 13 11:51 AM
i get the massage 'you sold excess resources for' which goes on and on chinking away. any ideas ? makes the game unplayable.

Meig
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Auto-sell messages staying on screen

[Post New]by Meig on Feb 7, 13 8:16 AM
biglipsblueeyes wrote:i get the massage 'you sold excess resources for' which goes on and on chinking away. any ideas ? makes the game unplayable.

Having same problem. After messing around a bit, discovered the bug is in the cheese production (at least, in my case; it could be a different trigger in someone else's gameplay). I sell all my stock of cheese and the message goes away for about one second. Then miraculously my entire cheese stock reappears and the message comes back. I sell all the cheese again, the message goes away for a second, then it comes back and my entire cheese stock is again magically back. I even tried tearing down the cheese factory, selling all the cheese, but again, the message comes back as does all the cheese. Definitely a bug that definitely makes the game unplayable. It's infuriating because I have come about 3/4 of the way through the game so I've spent a few hours at this and now I can't continue it. After reading about all the bugs, it seems to me that BFG should stop selling this game and refund everyone's purchase or give them a credit for another game.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Edited on 02/07/2013 at 8:17:01 AM PST

[Post New]by godsaway202122 on Feb 13, 13 6:47 PM
I need more stone to build a university, but there is no other place to put a stone pit. I have two already and they are upgraded all the way but I need one more to advance in the game. also, I can't build any more taverns, although there is plenty of space, and I have the resources, it keeps saying I don't have enough

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Feb 17, 13 1:30 PM
godsaway202122 wrote:I need more stone to build a university, but there is no other place to put a stone pit. I have two already and they are upgraded all the way but I need one more to advance in the game. also, I can't build any more taverns, although there is plenty of space, and I have the resources, it keeps saying I don't have enough

The inability to build taverns might be a technical problem, but two stone pits are plenty. I noted in another thread that stuff does wear out. Check the production on your buildings (the stone miner - or whatever they are called - that you build right on the pit, and the stone mason) and see if they are producing. If they aren't, then destroying them and rebuilding them should bring your production back in line.

Does the game say what it thinks you don't have enough of to build a tavern?

PS If our stone pits are producing, then make sure you have enough barns to hold the stone and the mason's product to have enough "in store" to upgrade the uni (and the bank, too, by the way).

Edited on 02/17/2013 at 1:32:08 PM PST

Auto-sell messages staying on screen

[Post New]by IsabelK on Mar 8, 13 6:41 AM
Meig wrote:
biglipsblueeyes wrote:i get the massage 'you sold excess resources for' which goes on and on chinking away. any ideas ? makes the game unplayable.

Having same problem. After messing around a bit, discovered the bug is in the cheese production (at least, in my case; it could be a different trigger in someone else's gameplay). (....) After reading about all the bugs, it seems to me that BFG should stop selling this game and refund everyone's purchase or give them a credit for another game.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

I have this same problem, so I hope there will be a fix soon. It's worrisome though that the problem has apparently been reported repeatedly to this forum since the end of January, and that now in March there is still no answer or solution. I am disappointed at the lack of customer support.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 8, 13 10:48 AM
Hey there IsabelK and welcome to the Pond!

I know how frustrating it can be when a game doesn't work properly, and while troubleshooting is limited here one of our Reps from Tech Support will be happy to work with you one-on-one to help get this resolved.

Just click here and submit an email to reach them. Live Chat Support is also available Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST if you're a Big Fish Game Club member.

Thanks and I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

GamerCouple
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by GamerCouple on Mar 24, 13 5:28 PM
I'm playing AMG on a Mac running Snow Leopard. I'm at the part where it asks you to click on a damaged building to replace it (right after draining the swamp and the other villagers join you) and it's frozen. The dialog features Zeus saying, "To repair a damaged building, first select it."

The game has darkened and arrows are pointing to the damaged buildings, but it won't let me click on them. The game is frozen, except the arrows are pulsing so I know it's not totally locked.

EDITED: I restarted - no go. Then I just began clicking like crazy all over the buildings and one of them finally "took." Game's fine now. That was really off-putting though. Hope future updates will fix that confusion.

Edited on 03/24/2013 at 5:33:37 PM PST

[Post New]by kush23uk on Jun 2, 13 7:16 AM
P_Angelface wrote:Not sure if this will make any sense but I've built about 12 barns for storage, but my science points are stuck at 360 and are red. It won't let me get any more, but things like cabbage etc are at 470 and not in excess. I'm stuck because I can't research anything else as they all need 400 science points. Any suggestions?? Thanks

I am exactly the same - i have no idea what to do now. Anyone help pleeeeease?

gmwilcox
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by gmwilcox on Sep 13, 13 1:18 PM
At least you can study something, the study button on the lower left is not lit up in my game. I just started it and the only button lit is the building button. I've read the instructions, read many websites and walkthroughs but can find nothing on how to get the study and market buttons lit up so I can use them. Really frustrating.

Finally figured it out, build the school and the button lights up.

Edited on 09/13/2013 at 2:00:45 PM PST

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Sep 17, 13 1:52 AM
Yes. This isn't really a technical issue, just not obvious!

20,000 is the absolute money cap.

If you get a quest for more than 20,000, then check out the quest panel - if your money on hand + the money you'd get with your mana is enough, you can click the - oh heck, what's it called?? - "complete now" or "finish immediately" or something like that, and the game will make up the difference in your on-hand cash with gold mine cash from your mana - you don't need to click on the gold mine yourself, it's automatic.

Go to: