Re:Post any Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart technical issues here only

[Post New]by LadyTLynn on Jan 9, 13 5:04 PM
I am also in Chapter 5, 'Dungeon'..... picked up the paper without problems...
from then on nothing happens....Supposed to zoom in on floor to pickup
red marble, then zoom in on rack (According to the Walkthrough)..... It's totally frozen here and I can't get out. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Nothing. Very frustrating!

Edited on 01/09/2013 at 5:05:47 PM PST

[Post New]by BeeCharmer13 on Jan 15, 13 9:36 AM
I am having the same problem with the 9 portraits. I looked through all messages here and did not see an answer. This seems to be a glitch of some sort - I have already gone to the Walkthrough and it appears I have done everything so far; I am not anxious to reinstall and start over. Help?

[Post New]by hummingbird06 on Jan 19, 13 11:07 AM
I'm having same problem. In the dungeon, picked up piece of paper. Hint says nothing I can do, but I can't go anywhere. No spots are active, even tho WT says to pick up marble and pick up plunger. Deinstalled, restarted, reinstalled, same problem. Too bad, I was enjoying this one.

[Post New]by grandittyma on Jan 20, 13 4:54 PM
bccorey50 wrote:Having same problem of game not allowing me to move around the nine portraits, I am getting same message

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

[Post New]by cindra12000 on Jan 27, 13 2:49 AM
Like many, many others I am stuck in the dungeon. Have tried all the help to no avail. Please respond with a fix or a new game. This is frustrating.

[Post New]by irun2000 on Jan 27, 13 9:23 PM
Stuck in dungeon like many, many others. Re-installing had no affect. Refund info? Please step up.

[Post New]by saire70 on Feb 15, 13 2:47 PM
got the wires running correctly in the radio tower (even checked the non-connected wire squares against the screen shot, in total frustration)...the left-hand light/circuit refuses to show it's connected. I hate skipping a mini-game, even more so when I've gotten it right!

[Post New]by Crystal0923 on Mar 21, 13 8:44 PM
I have all nine portraits and it said I'm still missing some please someone help!!!!!!

Re:Post any Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart tecnical...FAMILY PICTURES

[Post New]by sharmore on Apr 5, 13 5:27 PM
I am having the same issue as a couple of other people where the game will not allow me to move the family portraits around. I even started a new profile and played again to that point, being careful to place the pictures correctly the first time. Wouldn't you know the game would not allow me to correctly place. I would tap in correct location, picture would pop up in wrong place.

I notice the inventory bar needs to be retracted and the instruction notice should say to "move the pictures by tapping on two photos to swap places. I cannot get to that point because it keeps saying I am missing photos, which i am not. I have done a system restart, game delete and reload....nothing works. Any help?

[Post New]by coffeemom2 on Apr 8, 13 7:48 AM
Stuck in the dungeon as well. Reported to Customer Support and their response was to run Dr. Felix. Just going to uninstall and forget about it. Sigh.........................

cabega
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:Post any Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart tecnical...FAMILY PICTURES

[Post New]by cabega on Aug 2, 13 5:01 PM
sharmore wrote:I am having the same issue as a couple of other people where the game will not allow me to move the family portraits around. I even started a new profile and played again to that point, being careful to place the pictures correctly the first time. Wouldn't you know the game would not allow me to correctly place. I would tap in correct location, picture would pop up in wrong place.

I notice the inventory bar needs to be retracted and the instruction notice should say to "move the pictures by tapping on two photos to swap places. I cannot get to that point because it keeps saying I am missing photos, which i am not. I have done a system restart, game delete and reload....nothing works. Any help?

I've absolutly the same problem!

What about some help not only for the stop in dungeon,
what's with us staying at the family tree?

Perhaps we can also get an answer?

[Post New]by tinkabell68 on Mar 19, 14 9:06 AM
Has anyone ever gotten a reply concerning the family portrait tree?

Go to: