cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re: i finished the game if you need any tips i'll help

[Post New]by cat52 on Jul 5, 13 10:40 AM
I assume you got the first fisherman's cabin placed? The second one goes on the first one's left. but you have to have your builders clear some junk out of the way first.

If you couldn't place the first cabin, there is a spot already cleared for it. Run it down the north bank of the river away from the cent (to the left) and a Place-Me spot should light up for you.

[Post New]by dengar63 on Jul 16, 13 6:43 AM
I am at the point where I need to get my resources above 90 but I am unable to do this. I have tried building several schools and taverns but to no avail. How do I get this to happen. I can go no further because that guy on the horse wants 100 lumber and 100 stones. Can you help me?

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Jul 17, 13 12:54 PM
Hi, dengar63, welcome to the Pond!

Barns let you have more resources. You need to study something in order to build a barn. The more barns, the more resources.

i finished the game if you need any tips i'll help

[Post New]by dredmon62 on Sep 3, 13 4:52 AM
loriaudio wrote: i love games that take a long time to finish like this one . royal envoy 2 collectors edition is another one so is 4 elements II managed to finish it with a few tips from this forum( so thanks for those)
)

gmwilcox
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by gmwilcox on Sep 13, 13 1:17 PM
How can you study anything if the study button is not lit up. The building button is, but not the study or the market. I have scoured the other game sites and the forums as well as walkthroughs for any instructions as to how to get those other two buttons (lower left corner) to light up.

Finally figured it out, build the school and the button lights up.

Edited on 09/13/2013 at 2:01:22 PM PST

nobodyz
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by nobodyz on Jan 28, 14 7:41 PM
GeorgeTSLC wrote:
flyfifer wrote:when merchants ask for more than 20,000 money
They don't, because that would be not only unreasonable but impossible. 20,000 is the maximum Gold the game allows at one time. The numerals don't turn red, the number just sticks there w/o increasing.

But by the time you hit that ceiling, you really don't need to worry about money anyway.

This is to GeorgeTSLC :
Of course they do and a game can be "unreasonable". It's not like little totally logical people running around out in the world who are always reasonable. It IS unreasonable until you see the option once your mana is full. The option is to use your entire mana supply to fill that request. That usually doesn't come up until after I'm done with the game and playing in freemode.
If you press "Fulfill request" after your mana is completely full, the demand is "paid" though none of your money disappears, and you just have to wait for your mana to refill. If you build a lot of Temples (not Shrines, Temples) in the volcano area your mana will fill very quickly.

To anyone interested in this game:
Tip: Buildings can be placed on tiles that have drained swamp. Once a road tile is set down on top a building cannot go there. Just use the lightning bolt (at bottom of where Hand of God is) to destroy tile and see remaining swamp drain tile, then when you have cleared a space big enough, build your temple there. That's in the volcano section.

In the rest of swamp areas (real swamps, not lava) you can do the same thing setting buildings on combinations of regular land and swamp drain tiles.

nobodyz
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by nobodyz on Jan 28, 14 7:45 PM
zsenikem wrote:Did I miss an instruction or something? It won't let me build the theater. It says I need 200 planks and that I only have 170. I've built additional lumber mills but can't seem to get it to increase the amount. Any suggestions? Oh, I've also built several more taverns as well. I'm stuck.Pls help..

Increasing amounts of gold, timber, food, etc:
Build Barns.

Increasing mana:
Build Temples (Shrines at first)

Increasing gold:
Use market interaction to sell off some of your stores to increase gold quickly.
As far as I can tell the limit is 20,000 gold which usually isn't doable until toward the end of the game.

[Post New]by Papagueya on Apr 28, 14 11:56 AM
Hi !
I'm sorry, I don't speak english very well ... Maybe you have already answer to my question ...
I've some buildings which don't product ... for example, I've 4 schools but one product 0, and my dairy and cheese dairy don't work ... Why , and how can I fix it ?
Thanks !

[Post New]by zodiac43 on Jul 28, 14 5:13 PM
cappy54 wrote:I need Help. I am trying to build the University..Have two stone excavations but cant seem to get the 30 more stones to build!...They are selling my excess BUT I cant get over the amount that I need...What should I do?

Go to: