Re:Post any Ghost Encounters: Deadwood technical issues here only

[Post New]by bec8504 on Apr 7, 12 11:16 AM
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE LAST BONE AND THE VULTURE AT THE ALTER IT JUST DISAPPEARED NOW I CANT FINISH THE GAME AND I REALLY LIKED IT

nannybrite
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by nannybrite on Apr 10, 12 11:05 AM
Lsteven wrote:Hint button does not work on hidden object scenes even when fully charged. A magnifying glass appears.
I am having same problem. ??????

[Post New]by Phoenix1123 on Apr 11, 12 10:47 AM
I also have installed the 'fix', however in the new version, the Hint Button is gone. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks.

[Post New]by mysticscorpio60 on Apr 17, 12 10:05 PM
i TOO AM HAVING A PROBLEM GETTING THE LAST BONE AT THE ALTAR

JennyPerry
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by JennyPerry on Apr 25, 12 9:14 AM
Help. The vulture with the 6th bone is not in the vault - but the ghost is. I cannot get any further with the game without the bone.
Is there a fix or a saved game you can send me ?
Thanks for your help.

[Post New]by trailrider2 on May 21, 12 3:09 PM
Can't get the rose at the very end. How disappointing! I am not uninstalling and re-installing the game! I will probably not want to buy anymore, that's for sure!

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on May 29, 12 4:22 PM
judy76073 wrote:this game only plays very smal in the center of my screen (HP 23" all-in-one with Windows 7). too bad, because it looked like it would be a fun game to play. graphics were really crisp and clear, and I liked the voice-overs, BUT - since I won't mess around with my normal screen settings, this is a NO BUY for me.

Same here. I did get a message telling me that w/ my screen resolution setting, I would not get the full game window. Sure enough, part of it was cut out. I'm playing with a Toshiba laptop with Windows 7 and have never had this problem with any other game. Very disappointing.

[Post New]by 19angelwings60 on Jun 4, 12 8:53 PM
I don't even have a hint button. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but nothing changed.

Go to: