Re:Post any Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill technical issues here only

[Post New]by Jmobes96 on Oct 17, 13 10:50 PM
Think it's a technical issue:

I'm at the powerstation and I'm looking for the objects behind the "electrically charged" fence. I can't find the funnel and the hint makes the sound but not the visual cue. I actually think i found it but it didn't scratch off as found. Now I'm stuck. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by the_mists on Oct 21, 13 7:46 AM
the_mists wrote:
pkael wrote:Me three. Would appreciate advice or a fix.

jennym1234 wrote:
jennym1234 wrote:
Me too. There are a bunch of us on Mac OS 10.x having this problem - is it a technical issue? I've got the business card, moved the watch, taken the picture of the body. I've gone through online walkthroughs and I think I've done everything at the cabin. Like the OP, the hint says to look at the pocket, but when I'm at the pocket the hint says there's nothing to do. Help please!

Okay, there's definitely something wrong! I went back to the basement and saw a hand appear. I clicked and it grabbed the bolt cutters again (even though they weren't visible). I went outside to where the poles used to be in front of the window and hit the hint button - it circled the place where the poles used to be! Of course I can't click there and do anything, because I've already done it. Please help!

Me as well: Mac OS (latest version); examining the body, moved the watch, taken the business card.

A post (above) says to combine the business card with the phone to make a call, but all that happens is I get a 'click' noise and nothing else.....

Is this a tech glitch or not? Can we get a definitive reply on this?

Much obliged.

Found the solution posted here today.....

(Mac version, at least):

Move the watch and take the card BEFORE examining the head and taking the photo... but as others, I had to restart the game. Didn't take so long to run through it again, but its an annoying bug in the game.

Hopefully Big Fish will read this and fix for others....

[Post New]by Adie007 on Nov 19, 13 2:46 AM
When I start the game and go into Options, I get a message saying my destop resolution is too low so Full Screen will be disabled.
But my desktop resolution is 1360 x 768, so how can this be?

[Post New]by Cbland91600 on Dec 8, 13 3:40 PM
Jmobes96 wrote:Think it's a technical issue:

I'm at the powerstation and I'm looking for the objects behind the "electrically charged" fence. I can't find the funnel and the hint makes the sound but not the visual cue. I actually think i found it but it didn't scratch off as found. Now I'm stuck. Any suggestions?

I'm having the same problem. Has anyone found the solution?

[Post New]by cathyam on Jan 25, 14 12:33 PM
I was enjoying this game until I tried to get the lamp parts on the HOS and the final part just won't select. I know it is the correct item as I used a hint, but it will not complete the HOS and therefore I cannot move on with the game.

[Post New]by bianya on Jan 30, 14 12:12 PM
Smcclellan wrote:Hi

I'm in chapter five, at the HOG on the easel. I have selected the "sixth victim clipping" but game will not acknowledge. It's the last of the hidden objects in the HOG. Have used the help button, which continues to highlight the correct picture, but game doesn't recognize when I select it. I can't move forward from this location until HOG is complete. Please help.

I am having the same issue. I am on a Surface Tablet and the clipping does not show up at all. I use the help but it is showing a blank area - any ideas? I have started the game over already.

[Post New]by bhina51 on Jan 30, 14 10:19 PM
cathyam wrote:I was enjoying this game until I tried to get the lamp parts on the HOS and the final part just won't select. I know it is the correct item as I used a hint, but it will not complete the HOS and therefore I cannot move on with the game.

Same here. Playing on a Nook tablet and I got to this part and had to Delete, Reinstall, and Start Over.

Got thru to the Power Station, collected ALL of the metal strips for the Fuse Box, but when the time comes to place them into the box one on the left side is missing and I cannot locate it anywhere and all three scene hints say there is nothing to do here...

So I am stuck ~again~ and really don't want to D,R,SO again....not fun the third time,

Suggestions? Thank you...

[Post New]by Lyreyy on Feb 12, 14 2:04 PM
Flump1e wrote:
texasbob wrote:
Rowankat wrote:
Smcclellan wrote:Hi

I'm in chapter five, at the HOG on the easel. I have selected the "sixth victim clipping" but game will not acknowledge. It's the last of the hidden objects in the HOG. Have used the help button, which continues to highlight the correct picture, but game doesn't recognize when I select it. I can't move forward from this location until HOG is complete. Please help.

I am having the same issue...do you really have to restart?

I'm having the same problem on my iPad as you two. Any answers yet?

Ditto - playing on iPad mini and can't get the 6th victim clipping no matter how or where I tap in that area!

Same problem on iPad 2. Such a good game, but we have to stuck on it for a long time. Can any one provide a fix? It already is common problem now.

Scotl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Scotl on Feb 15, 14 5:43 PM
After Will Sheng's house blows up, I went into the underground part where Will was, checked him out, bandaged his leg, talked to him. Then went outside and found the picture on the ground. It says I have to break the picture but have nothing to break it with. Looking it up online, there is supposed to be a brick next to the picture but it is not there. This is a game stopper as there is no possible way to proceed.

[Post New]by Wolfewomen on Feb 19, 14 5:38 PM
We are in chapter 3 on the mac version. We have done everything by the book and should have all 7 pieces for the top of the fusebox according to the walkthrough, but we don't! There weren't/aren't any in the electric switch box with the handle. The hint tells us to complete the box next, but the woman tells us there's no more we can do there so we are stuck as we can't get all the pieces!

[Post New]by geniebr on Apr 25, 14 10:49 PM
I have the problem with turning the screws too. I play on a Windows 8 tablet.

Heeelllpppp!!!

[Post New]by geniebr on Apr 25, 14 10:54 PM
newbe5 wrote:I have gotten to the cabin in the woodsonce in side I clicked on the left side of screen have to remove screws,from a poster how do you get the screwdriver to turn?

Sorry I should of attached this quote to my previous post.

Go to: