Re:Welcome to Totem Tribe forum

[Post New]by little_ladybug on Feb 7, 09 7:04 AM
I am stuck on the comet crash site. I can't get through the green crystal formation barrier. I've read I can use a thunderstorm spell but all I have with me on the island is my two heroes. How am I supposed to use any spells if can can't build anything to produce the spells with. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by Bree1955 on Feb 7, 09 2:57 PM
Can anyone help on Mist Island, no matter what I do she will not go where I want, I place the eye and then she gets close and then starts walking back - she won't stay in one place long enough to see if I am making any progress, it would help if the mist cleared so you could see her when she is walking so if she is coming up against an obstacle you could try and work out another path, I did not expect a pixel hunt in this type of game and am getting seriously fed up to the point I am thinking of demanding my money back

The map is useless as it is too small to work out where she is - my main gripe up to now is the lack of a hint system - having to find up to 50 items to complete a task - it would be helpful

[Post New]by Bree1955 on Feb 8, 09 5:10 AM
Ignore my previous rant guys - I am finally making some progress, but only after several attempts at tweaking the config. I don't think the tweaks worked but I finally understood what I needed to do............I wish the game would offer some advice though as I have lost count of the number of reinstalls I have had to do

Edited on 02/08/2009 at 5:12:41 AM PST

[Post New]by 88in09 on Feb 8, 09 8:28 AM
You use the bow thingie at the bottom. The little grey squares determine directions and distance. You will have 3 things to blow up with it.

[Post New]by alicethecat1948 on Feb 8, 09 8:59 AM
where do those metal cion things go on Cradle of the North? I have the lizard but keep burning my village up and having to start all over again

[Post New]by ninaclock on Feb 11, 09 6:27 AM
Bree1955 wrote:Can anyone help on Mist Island, no matter what I do she will not go where I want, I place the eye and then she gets close and then starts walking back - she won't stay in one place long enough to see if I am making any progress, it would help if the mist cleared so you could see her when she is walking so if she is coming up against an obstacle you could try and work out another path, I did not expect a pixel hunt in this type of game and am getting seriously fed up to the point I am thinking of demanding my money back

The map is useless as it is too small to work out where she is - my main gripe up to now is the lack of a hint system - having to find up to 50 items to complete a task - it would be helpful

ninaclock wrote:After you find the two levers for the mysterious devices put the lever on top of it. Then go to the water pond and click in the upper left hand corner of the pond until you find the pearl. Then go to the square puzzle that has the two lights lit. Click on the square stones until you light all four lights. I don't know the order but if you play around with it you'll eventually click them in the right order. This will allow you to see further and be able to move Aruku to the bottom left hand corner of mist. Because when you solve the light puzzle it will reward you with another lever for the third mysterious device. The rest should be easy. Just move Aruka around until you find all six mysterious device levers.

Edited on 02/11/2009 at 6:36:34 AM PST

[Post New]by MarleeAma on Feb 12, 09 6:26 AM
Sarerah wrote:Can anyone help me? I start up the game, everything goes good until I am on the first level. Then it says the game is paused. I can't do anything. There is no way to unpause to actually play the game. Please Help!
I have the same problem. I played the trial when it first came out and everything was all fine and dandy. Then I bought then game a few days ago and now when I try to play it says game paused and I can't unpause it. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still isn't working. HELP

Domz2009
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by Domz2009 on Feb 12, 09 10:16 PM

Hint:

Sometimes you can trace the cause of your computer problem... like not updated drivers, and other networking devices (system program)... So if you have an updated drivers and others it will minimize your computer problems...

Edited on 02/12/2009 at 10:17:09 PM PST

[Post New]by SophiePuzzle on Feb 15, 09 2:18 AM
Help, I'm stuck on entering the comet stage,
i beat the first stone guy but i cannot get close to even killing the octopus, i get killed just entering the chamber. I've smashed all the crystals but this seems to have had no impact?

Am i missing something, i have completed every island and searched for all items and missions. My rainbow road is 89% but there is one building left unlocked, and one item in my treasury not discovered top right. Can anyone help me with the missing items or killing the octopus. Please help me complete this game its so frustrating.

[Post New]by SophiePuzzle on Feb 15, 09 2:21 AM
On the comet crash site you need to use the idol to break the crystals. Collect the items requested and power up the idols, there are three idols on this island. Good luck. Perhaps you can help me on the next island cos it is super hard! :-)

[Post New]by SophiePuzzle on Feb 15, 09 2:30 AM
PS Which island is the oracle lake found on (to get the crystals?)

[Post New]by SophiePuzzle on Feb 15, 09 7:45 AM
To update now got those crystals at oracle lake and can build a temple but still cannot defeat the alien. Please can anyone help me find the last 20 gems I am at 95% and going stir crazy.

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Feb 15, 09 8:01 AM
Sophie...I don't know which thread it is in...but, someone posted a cheat that helps you figure out which gems you do not have...check the game forum and read the threads - I think the name of the thread mentioned finding out which islands you had gems left on...that should help you.

[Post New]by macvig on Feb 18, 09 9:40 AM
Love Totem Tribe but stuck on 2nd Shark Island, can't find the water drop to get to chest....is that where the crystal to leave island is located?

hb98rml
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by hb98rml on Feb 20, 09 12:26 PM
Hi

Can anyone help me find the last blue turtle on Shark Archipelago? I have the one in the top NW corner and the two on the island in the middle. i have clicked and clicked on palms and trees etc. but I just can't find it. I restarted the level in the hope that I didn't miss that time but I still have 31 turtles.

Please help!

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 20, 09 10:01 PM
I made video walkthrus on Totem Tribe uploaded already on You Tube. You might by watching them, find what you are looking for.

Re:Welcome to Totem Tribe forum I love the game too stuck on the 31st shell as well though

[Post New]by bonita75 on Feb 21, 09 11:54 AM
katy147 wrote:Love this game! So different from the same old,same old! Hope they make a bunch of sequels!

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 21, 09 1:06 PM
Yep, much different that all the rest. In this game you do actually pull out your hair looking for things.

sunny64
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by sunny64 on Feb 21, 09 6:19 PM
A very big thank you Cyberomega. I don't know how many hours you spent on the videos and walkthroughs, which you posted on You Tube. To me, the knowledge to do so, is impressive. It also saved my sanity and my computer. I was ready to quit the game and heave my computer into the five o' clock streaming traffic. It's always the final gem or item that is so elusive.

I depend on my computer for work and don't have the knowledge to find the hidden gems, etc. so your help was fantastic and so appreciated.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 21, 09 6:46 PM
Thanks, I am glad to help. Hopefully Totem Tribe make Enkord a ton of money and they make Totem Tribe 2.

Go to: