Re:Post any Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by papillion727 on Jun 25, 12 5:51 PM
Mac_too wrote:This is not the first ERS game that I have had the same problem on my Mac. The Menu pops up whenever I go to the inventory. If I move my cursor very slowly down to inventory or sneak up on it from the sides, it doesn't always happen. It's annoying to say the least but at least I can play the game albeit a bit slower than I would like.

Re:Post any Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by papillion727 on Jun 25, 12 6:05 PM
Mac_too wrote:This is not the first ERS game that I have had the same problem on my Mac. The Menu pops up whenever I go to the inventory. If I move my cursor very slowly down to inventory or sneak up on it from the sides, it doesn't always happen. It's annoying to say the least but at least I can play the game albeit a bit slower than I would like.

It's weird that from a programming angle, cursor movement is not interpreted the same as a "click". And in all games you need to click on the Menu button to get it to pop up.

Mac_too, you might try to play these ERS games in reduced screen mode. De-select full screen, exit the game, then restart it. It worked for Song of Phoenix.

Re:Post any Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Jun 26, 12 11:50 PM
I am not having a huge problem with the cursor, but every time I try to access my inventory it goes to main menu and I have ti re-enter the game a few times to get back in and use the inventory...very annoying. I will try the non-custom cursor.

Re:Post any Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Jul 31, 12 8:37 AM
looks like a great game but it has issues, Isa stutters and goes into a loop, curses is a bit off for sure but not to bad. graphics are great but i will have to pass on this one untill the glitches are fixed.

[Post New]by iserve on Aug 4, 12 5:00 AM
sheilafaye wrote:I love ERS games and this one is no exception. However, I too have been annoyed by a troublesome cursor. I tried reverting to the less elaborate one, but that didn't help. So, I've just slogged through.

But, NOW I HAVE A NEW PROBLEM. I most definitely collected all four of the chips needed for the dungeon game, but the game tells me I only collected three of them. So, I cannot proceed. And there's no way to correct the problem within the game play as each of the sites where the chips were located are now closed [for example. the nest and well bottom are no longer accessible and the other two locations, naturally have no chip there since I already retrieved each of them].

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, with a reboot of my computer and that made no difference.

Is there any help for this other than to play again under another identity?

Please, please say you have an easy fix...

Sheila

[Post New]by iserve on Aug 4, 12 5:04 AM
SheilaFaye - found it! .....having same problem as you - found it ....

go to page with telescope/crossbow.....

see the nest? if not hover cursor behind telescope/crossbow and it'll turn into magnifying glass

there is another puzzle piece in there.....good luck have fun

iserve

[Post New]by Sentivany on Nov 27, 13 1:06 PM
Love the game... At first. Got to cabin after getting razor and the game crashes. Grrrr. Deleted and downloaded just to start completely over to guess what! Crash at same damn place! I bought this game as many others. What a disappointment !

Re:Post any Spirits of Mystery: Song of the Phoenix Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by Pinkdice on Nov 28, 13 1:41 AM
Sentivany wrote:Love the game... At first. Got to cabin after getting razor and the game crashes. Grrrr. Deleted and downloaded just to start completely over to guess what! Crash at same damn place! I bought this game as many others. What a disappointment !

I have the same problem on my ipad

Edited on 11/28/2013 at 1:41:39 AM PST

[Post New]by mantelli on Nov 30, 13 6:26 PM
I am playing the iphone game and trying to do the HOP in the evil cottage at the finale. The book with the bat in it will not open, no matter what I do, so the game is stalled.

[Post New]by 1Chipmunk2 on Dec 1, 13 10:19 AM
On the iPad version, at the end, where you use the razor on the boar, the game crashes. Any fix for this?

Bsc9
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Bsc9 on Dec 1, 13 10:49 AM
The iPad version of this game crashes when the chameleon lock puzzle has been completed and all attempts to restart fail as the game crashes every time. Please advise when a fix will be available.

mrwritesf
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by mrwritesf on Dec 1, 13 7:40 PM
Several users (via another thread), and now me, are having a problem with the iPad version of the game. In Chapter 10, the game shuts down when you enter the cottage to shave the boar.

I tried power-cycling the iPad, but the problem persisted and one user (at the other thread) re-installed the game only to experience the problem again.

Any fix for this can't come too soon since you seem to be offering the game at a discount over Thanksgiving Weekend. I'm feeling rather cheated.

[Post New]by marimakoto77 on Dec 2, 13 10:59 AM
I cannot get back to the house to use the razor on wild pig. The game is force close every time i enter the house. I already reinstall it in my ipad... Pls. Fix it....please help

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Dec 2, 13 4:56 PM
Hello All,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you're experiencing in your games.

These crashing issues are being looked into right now and we'll let you know as soon as we hear more information.

In the meantime, it would be great if you would contact our dedicated Mobile Support Team with information about where you're seeing those issues and what seems to be happening.

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by Hchelen on Dec 4, 13 3:09 AM
Hi,

I m playing this game via my iphone and hv same problem when i get into the house and try to use the razor on the boar, then game crashes.

[Post New]by marimakoto77 on Dec 6, 13 1:17 PM
I want to buy another game from bigfish but im afraid that it might be the same with the song phoenix game that game crashes and until now the bigfish doesn't make any steps regarding with this issue. If you can't fix this game crash issue, how can you guaranty us that your other game is worth buying....
Im really disappointed!

silvermist
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,160 Posts

[Post New]by silvermist on Dec 25, 13 3:23 PM
I also had to quit playing this game on my iPad. The same issue entering the cottage with shaving the boar.
PLEASE update soon! I have almost every game offered by BigFish on iPad, so as a big supporter, PLEASE could you guys help?

[Post New]by PetraEngb on Jan 10, 14 10:45 AM
I have the same problem, the game shuts down when I enter the cabin to shave the boar! I have read about people having this problem months ago! You have to fix this! Now!

[Post New]by Primaken on Jan 15, 14 2:09 PM
I am having a problem near the end of the main game. I have the razor and I'm in front of the little house. When I enter the little house to shave the pig and the game stalls and then shuts down. Is there any thing other than uninstall and installing the game. I did that at the start a few times.

Nancy Hatch

[Post New]by Primaken on Jan 23, 14 7:34 PM
I got the update that is suppose to fix the. Shave the pig problem. But when I went back into the game I went into the house to shave it and the game paused and shut down, again.

Go to: