Re:Post any Campgrounds technical issues here only

[Post New]by HappyF on May 25, 12 9:01 AM
? use windows 7 and unfortunately today bought the game.
problem freezes, flashes, page becomes covered with millons of dots in verious colours. Later pc restarts.
pls help.

[Post New]by HappyF on May 25, 12 9:02 AM
problem freezes, flashes, page becomes covered with millons of dots in verious colours. Later pc restarts.
pls help.

[Post New]by HappyF on May 25, 12 9:02 AM
pls help.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on May 26, 12 3:49 PM
Hi everyone,

If this game is giving you trouble with any lagging, display issues or freezing, I’ve found that taking a look at this help article here and trying some of the steps have helped other players in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

However, if you try this and the game is still giving you trouble I would definitely get in contact with our Customer Support team. This will help us better track any issues, and a rep will also be able to help you personally with your game:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by zoomzoomZombie on May 27, 12 9:12 PM
Two issues with the game - there is a visible black grid at all times during gameplay. (Not on the map screen.) Also, I've had a gameplay problem twice where one of my workers decides to run in place while the clock runs down, making it impossible to finish the level, as the game apparently thinks he's doing something.

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3

d3isme
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by d3isme on Jun 4, 12 6:28 PM
I'm also seeing the black grid (didn't notice it the first time through playing Eco; this time I'm playing Corporate & it seemed to show up in that stream of sites).
It's pretty unobtrusive, but does take away from the "pretty" factor.

The annoying glitch is the "running on the spot" worker. Every once in a while one gets stuck. Cancelling the task has no effect, I've only been able to 'fix' it by exiting to menu. Happened about 4-5 times over 100 levels or so (counting replays)
Guess it's a Mac thing.
(MacPro Snow Leopard 10.6.8)

Overall, it's not enough to bug me too much, but I wanted to add my voice in case having only 1 or 2 people post makes the problem look more rare than it is.

ashlee03
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ashlee03 on Jun 6, 12 7:05 PM
dakini wrote:I'm having a problem with my little men. Periodically they get stuck either running in place or standing waiting for help. I've redownloaded it once and it hasn't helped. I'm running OS7 on a Mac.

I have had the same issues despite contacting Customer Support. It seemed to be in a certain location of the game area (normally bottom center area) for me and where the men froze. I did everything CS told me to do, but still no luck. They were nice enough to give me a free coupon code for providing all of the info I could & not being able to play the game on certain levels. I don't seem to be having any troubles any longer...not sure what changed.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 6, 12 8:38 PM
I also have problems with a worker getting stuck and running in place. It just seems to happen randomly and the only "fix" I found was to start the level over.

I was hoping the update would fix this, bit it didn't.

Mac 10.7.3

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 7, 12 3:56 PM
Hi Fishies,

It sounds like a few of you are noticing the workers running in place and not moving. That's definitely a strange error, but just to rule out some basic problems, you can view our help articles here with some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

You can also try reinstalling the game to see if that helps:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If those recommendations aren't helping, please let our Tech Support team know so we can determine what is causing this error to occur.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by T_L_C_39 on Jun 19, 12 4:19 AM
I can not get past level 27. I keep getting error code PNG file. incorrect data check. Please help I would like to finish the game.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 26, 12 1:47 PM
Hi T_L_C_39,

Welcome to the Pond! PNG errors can happen for a few reasons, but trying to uninstall and reinstall the game may help. You can find more information about how to do that here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If that's not working, please let our Tech Support team know so they can look into that further for you.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Jul 8, 12 6:26 PM
OK well I am slow to get here - however, I have played this game 2 times now I never finished the game and have just gone back in to play where I left off. This time however it flashes on screen then minimizes and nothing happens. I also had to control alt delete to get rid of it then it STILL come back up - black screen and crashes everything. I had to do a HARD shut down to get rid of it. I sincerely hope BFG will give me a credit after all this time but like I said, I have played only 2 times and have not finished the game only wanted to try but...... Stinky stinky stinky!

JMHO and my waste of $6.99!

Lean

[Post New]by scrumpygirl on Jan 10, 13 2:55 AM
dakini wrote:I'm having a problem with my little men. Periodically they get stuck either running in place or standing waiting for help. I've redownloaded it once and it hasn't helped. I'm running OS7 on a Mac.
im having this problem keeps doing it at level 26, can any1 help me plz?

ange1ik
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ange1ik on Jan 8, 14 10:37 PM
Hi all,
Hoping this is the right place to post. I purchased this game on my iPad and on level 49, I start off with only 2 workers, but all the walkthroughs show the level starting off with 5 workers. Just wanting to confirm whether it is an error or not?

Go to: