catsrobe
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

book case in office

[Post New]by catsrobe on Oct 14, 13 7:49 PM
The hint keeps pointing to the bookcase but I can't get over there. I've already chosen the books and the door opened to the hidden lab. Why is the hint pointing to the bookcase?????

weekiwi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum technical issues here only

[Post New]by weekiwi on Nov 23, 13 12:44 PM
I have the mac version and am stuck in the elevator and it will not allow me to do anything....unfortunately i have already bought the game...kind of a waste of money on this one.

[Post New]by retro60 on Sep 25, 14 7:50 AM
I am one of those who cannot get the briefcase code to work do you type in the number (not working) move the keys (not working) or some other way to use the code

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Jan 13, 15 11:04 PM
I am up to the part where you have to pick the books on the bookcase, I have tried everything but cannot work this out. Has anyone else had this problem

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Jan 14, 15 11:49 PM
Maryish wrote:
Rhysdux wrote:I got the lever that I was supposed to use to pry open the elevator doors, but it would not work on the elevator--or anywhere else. Mercifully, I managed to finish the game without any trouble, but the fact that I couldn't do what I was supposed to do was a bit of a worry.

This happened after I had reinstalled a new copy of the game AND had deleted the original profile and had started over. Really, nothing should have gone wrong...but something did.

I am having the same problem with the lever and elevator. This is the third incident on this game for me. Is it possible to bypass this step? I do not want to replay game over as this would be my 3rd time :--(

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Jan 14, 15 11:50 PM
I cant get the elevator open with the lever. This game is so frustrating. I wish I hadn't bought it

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

black light?

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Jan 16, 15 12:05 AM
catsrobe wrote:I'm almost at the end and according to the Walkthrough I'm supposed to have a black light. I looked at the guide that's in the game, plus the Walkthrough and it doesn't show where the black light is.

Also, I flipped the switches on the fuse box according to Walkthrough and nothing happens. Why? I would guess that's where the black light is. Yes? No?

The game gets a little glitch at the end. It was excellent otherwise. There's no way I can finish the game without the black light I guess. Is this a glitch in the game? If so I guess I'll have to abandon the game.

I'm ashamed to admit that I used the guide more often than I expected. That alone tells me that this game is very clever.

I had the same trouble. I did find the black light and used it but it was supposed to show me a code and it didn't. and now the black light has gone! So I cant go back and do it again. I am very annoyed as I now cant defuse the bomb. so I can't finish the game. Waste of money

[Post New]by cutybear on Feb 20, 15 2:56 PM
Game keeps freezing at garage. Have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and everytime it keeps freezing there. I can go anywhere else in game except garage. Any suggestions or fixes for that?

Go to: