dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re:Reviews for Whispered Stories: Sandman

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jul 29, 12 3:18 PM
I thought the game ended rather abruptly, but otherwise I liked it.

Tomsde
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Tomsde on Aug 19, 12 8:07 PM
Cute game with no really grim or disturbing material, suitable for teenagers and pre-teens. The artwork was very good, the music was somewhat redundant. A walkthrough here on Big Fish would be a great help, I had to seek out another webstie for the walk through as I got stuck a few times; otherwise I'd say it was a rather enteraining SE game worth a credit. I agree with the other reviewers that the game was shorter than some, but then again I don't always want a long game and this fit the bill.

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Jan 28, 13 6:21 PM
Well, I downloaded as a freebie game, so I was not out any money for this one. To me it was a nice little change from the larger games. Not difficult at all. Thought maybe it was geared more for children, but I still enjoyed playing it at a Sleepyhead level. It was short, puzzles not difficult, and there was not a lot of difficult running around to find one thing that you need for a different location. I actually liked finding all the little kitty cats. Cute! It's a very basic game, but has the potential to be a really awesome game, just by the title. Nothing really dark, or bothersome in this game, but since the last post was in 2012, I'm just now getting around to it.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Mar 4, 13 8:25 PM
It was a short game but cute I loved the cats, the sick little raccoon and adorable salami mouse.

Go to: