Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

Re:A very informal group play for anyone who wants to continue the journey.

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 28, 12 2:42 AM
Arghhhh, this is NOT my type of game Took a break from it yesterday all together and now I am chasing a Lemur all over the island Just when I think I am starting to get the hang of it and making progress, I end up where I started. Need a break again.

ETA finally done chasing the lemur.

Edited on 05/28/2012 at 3:44:00 AM PST

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on May 28, 12 6:58 AM
gingergal wrote: Anyway at least I am rewarded by a stunning beautiful sunset the nicest scene that I remember in any game.

I been waiting until I got to this part. Just saw it and it is gorgeous. Wish I could use it as wallpaper.

Granny_Fish
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Granny_Fish on May 28, 12 9:55 AM
Eight group members, three finished and several nearly finished. Seems as if most have a love/hate relationship with this game. i'm wondering... Is anyone planning to go on to explore Spain in the next episode?

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 28, 12 10:10 AM
@Granny_Fish I will definitely be playing The lost Sword of Toledo, even if I have to hate it all the way But probably not right now. Saturday we start Rhiannon and in a few weeks Nancy Drew, I wouldn't know were to find time to play the 4th AGON just now

Granny_Fish
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Granny_Fish on May 28, 12 1:37 PM

I did't mean considering playing Toledo right now. I meant at any time. I've thought about it. It supposedly has aome modern features that would make it easier to play. So far, with my hearing loss and a dark screen, i wouldn't be able to play the Agon games without help. One thing really irks me. I, and maybe some of you, will never see the ending of Agon. The next game feaures the Far east and is supposed to be released this year. At the rate the games are being released it will take about 20 more years to finish the 14 episode series. It is very likey that some of us won't be around by then...

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on May 28, 12 2:55 PM
Finished with the game. Would like to play #4, but not right now.

Aquatic
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Aquatic on May 29, 12 1:28 AM
Finished!
The story was fun. Middle aged scholarly Samuel was such an unlikely adventurer. He added an element of charm.
Oh, but the navigation! Sooo frustrating.
Like always, you were all great help.
See you at Rhiannon.

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 29, 12 11:37 AM
Finished!!!!!!

The game/story actually grew on me, I began to enjoy the last part and now it is over (for now)

Granny_Fish
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Granny_Fish on May 29, 12 5:54 PM
Sun, SUN! Wonderful warm sun and a beautiful beach. I was beginning to think I was never gonna get out of the snow. And that horrible maze - Doing it in a blizzard.... Brrrrr. How do Laplanders survive in that weather? Didn't like that board game at all. Reminded me of chess. My brother loved chess and he used to get really annoyed because I wouldn't play chess with him. My brain just doesn't work like his did... Anyway I think I will quit the game for tonight. I know there's a tough time ahead.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on May 30, 12 6:05 PM
I REALLY HATE THIS GAME.
I've come close to deleting it so many times, but my need to finish games stops me.
I'm trying to conquer the Tablut game without resorting to a walkthru, and I've been close but not close enough!
I'm taking a break to play Rhiannanon and some nice easy Snarkbuster...........maybe I'll come back fresh in a few days!

Granny_Fish
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Granny_Fish on Jun 1, 12 2:19 PM
It's awfully quiet in here... Are you all lost and chasing lemurs in the forest?

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Jun 2, 12 2:06 AM
I finally finished. I wanted to ship that lousy lemur to Lapland to play Tablut. I think it was tougher for me because of my work hours.

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Jun 17, 12 7:42 PM
Congratulations to jboliver on finishing the game

Go to: