walkers
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Post any Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics technical issues here only

[Post New]by walkers on Nov 19, 12 4:56 AM
When I put one of the workers in the costume to attract customers it shuts the game down. tried uninstalling and re installing but it still does it.

[Post New]by suzyfloozy77 on Apr 9, 13 10:56 AM
Myself and quite a few other players are stuck on level 6-1 on the iPad version. The customers aren't ordering the chicken and lettuce burger to finish the level. I played the level for 2 hrs yesterday and only had one customer ask for it. Please fix it. I paid in full for this game and can't get any further until this is fixed.

[Post New]by Steffisews on Apr 9, 13 4:14 PM
suzyfloozy77 wrote:Myself and quite a few other players are stuck on level 6-1 on the iPad version. The customers aren't ordering the chicken and lettuce burger to finish the level. I played the level for 2 hrs yesterday and only had one customer ask for it. Please fix it. I paid in full for this game and can't get any further until this is fixed.

I'm another one stuck on level 6-1 with the iPad version. Help?

[Post New]by Steffisews on Apr 10, 13 12:44 AM
Also, where is the burger suit? I can't seem to find it, and I did buy it.

bwuerthele
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by bwuerthele on Apr 10, 13 8:53 PM
Stuck at 6-1 also

[Post New]by Szerena1 on Apr 11, 13 11:28 AM
I get stuck in level Japan 1. It shows I have to make 3 chicken burger with salads but no guest is requesting for it. I played 40 minutes and not a single guest asked for it. What can I do as I can't skip the level?

[Post New]by sharon1030 on Apr 16, 13 11:25 PM
Same here with getting stuck on Level 1 in Japan. No one orders the last item and one of the second to last item.

[Post New]by SimulationFreak on Apr 17, 13 10:21 AM
Same here and honestly that is not acceptable!!! Stuck at level 6-1 Ipad hd, no one buys the last burger type needed, only one bought, tried like 10 times this week, the game goes nonstop till like 85 minutes my hands hurt!!!! I love this game, even I check iTunes updates maybe they found out abt this glitch but no update!!!!! Then I need a refund.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 17, 13 11:16 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are running into problems with that specific level on the iPad. That certainly isn't fun, but our Mobile Support Team will be happy to look into that for you. Hopefully they can get that fixes so you can get past that level and enjoy the rest of the game!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by sharon1030 on Apr 17, 13 8:06 PM
Thanks, bfgSeine.

If anyone tries getting help for this issue and you actually find a fix, would you let us know? I recently tried with another game and although the person was more than accommodating, he could find no fix. I'm kind of done with looking for fixes unless I know there really is a fix. Thanks.

[Post New]by SimulationFreak on Apr 18, 13 7:05 PM
So still no fix???!! Then why did I pay for a game I can"t play???!!!!!!!

[Post New]by sharon1030 on Apr 18, 13 10:12 PM
I think I have the answer although I haven't tried it yet because I deleted the game before reading this idea on the App Store reviews. Buy the 4th table (where you put the food before serving) and whatever is on that table is ordered by the next customer. Should work! Good luck.

[Post New]by Szerena1 on Apr 19, 13 2:26 AM
sharon1030 wrote:I think I have the answer although I haven't tried it yet because I deleted the game before reading this idea on the App Store reviews. Buy the 4th table (where you put the food before serving) and whatever is on that table is ordered by the next customer. Should work! Good luck.

Yeah it works. I had to play many levels again to be able to buy the upgrade but it really works. I am in level Japan 2 now. Thank you so much!!!

[Post New]by sharon1030 on Apr 19, 13 3:31 PM
I'm so glad!

[Post New]by pomlfr18 on Apr 30, 13 10:03 AM
You need to fix level 6-1 on the iPad for Ellie's organics have emailed you
No one can get the orders to finish level so we can't go to next level you need to address this issue and read the reviews !

[Post New]by Verityp on May 4, 13 6:43 PM
I'm up to 6-1 on the iPad version of this game and got up to 35 minutes before I restarted it. The customers aren't ordering what I need to complete the level. I tried to restart the level but got up to 10 minutes before stopping it again.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 9, 13 11:34 AM
Hey there Fishies,

For those of you who are taking their first dip in the Pond here welcome!

Thanks for letting us know about those issues in Level 6-1. I would definitely recommend trying out Pamelamk's tip:
I got it to work too. Have to purchas the articles x4 item in store and put sandwich on it. And it works.

Or if that doesn't help then try tkmillson's tip:
Ooh! I think I figured it out! If you go into the "store" before the level starts, theres an upgrade, a tray that will change the customers order to whatever is on the tray. I put the lettuce chicken on it and people bought it, and I beat the level with 3 stars

If there's still an issue in that level then please go ahead and contact our Mobile Support Team by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our Reps will be happy to work with you directly to try and figure that out!

Thanks!

bfgIzara

Edited on 05/09/2013 at 11:35:16 AM PST

[Post New]by greenbeene on May 11, 13 1:19 PM
I am stuck on Japan level 1. You have to complete 3 different foods 3 each and it never gives me the option to make the last burger. I have tried several times and No one orders a chicken sandwich with lettuce. I played for over 15minutes trying and expert is like 4:55. I think it is a technical issue

Ali2106
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Ali2106 on Jun 14, 13 9:16 PM
Groovyreid wrote:
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi Shekster and Groovyreid,

Please do get in touch with our Tech Support team. Even if you'd prefer not to do some troubleshooting on the game, they can also issue a refund or replace the game for you. We definitely don't want you to have paid for a game that isn't working right for you!

And, Groovyreid - there is some more information about Access Violation errors in the article I'm linking below. If you feel up for trying one more thing to get the game working, I'd suggest running the game as Administrator, which the article talks about half-way down the page.

<a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/711/kw/access>Access Violation Errors</a>

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Already done all that. Still not working.

Access violation at 0x027AB5ED (tried to write to 0x00000000) program terminated.

I'm Having the same problem. This game worked fine when I first bought it, however now it always crashes about 30 seconds after I open it and this message comes up. Did you end up finding out how to fix this issue??

[Post New]by bebechloe on Jul 10, 13 9:28 AM
Steffisews wrote:
suzyfloozy77 wrote:Myself and quite a few other players are stuck on level 6-1 on the iPad version. The customers aren't ordering the chicken and lettuce burger to finish the level. I played the level for 2 hrs yesterday and only had one customer ask for it. Please fix it. I paid in full for this game and can't get any further until this is fixed.

I'm another one stuck on level 6-1 with the iPad version. Help?

I stucked in 1-6 too!!

Go to: