n2u2nyte
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Post any Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by n2u2nyte on Nov 21, 12 6:56 AM
Here it is,4 months later and still no responce or an updated version from BF techs about this game that I can't play.

alsteele28
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Post any Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by alsteele28 on Jan 18, 13 10:40 AM
Hello,

I really want to purchase this game as it has a good storyline and good puzzles, however I am having problems. I have downloaded the CE trail of the game, and 45 minutes into the trial I get to a mini-game where I have to load ammunition into a cannon and shoot targets. As soon as I have loaded the ammunition into the cannon I get a 'violation error' and the games 'locks out' is there a known solution to this problem.

I am using Windows 8 and my PC is well-specced to play all of BF Games.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards

Adele Steele

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Jan 18, 13 11:23 AM
Hey there alsteele28,

Those Access Violation errors can be rather pesky.

One trick that may help is to run the game as an administrator. This can help make sure the game has the correct permission from the system to run, and help get past that spot.

If that doesn't help, one of our Reps from Tech Support will have some more specific steps and instructions to help! To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Best of luck!

bfgIzara

Go to: