babbydoll1201
Minnow
Minnow
281 Posts

Re:Reviews for Rite of Passage: The Perfect Show Collector's Edition

[Post New]by babbydoll1201 on Jul 9, 12 2:42 PM
Good Game. The graphics were not the greatest but i still liked it!!!

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Jul 14, 12 7:46 AM
bel gioco ,divertente,con una bella storia.bellissimi i colori e la grafica .abbastanza veloci le ricariche dell'aiuto...consiglio l'acquisto

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Aug 10, 12 10:10 AM
I've just completed the CE game and have a few comments.
The "regular" part of the game was just great - good story, beautiful graphics, interesting and mostly engaging puzzles, easy navigation between scenes with understandable "connections" between inventory objects and where they were to be used. The cut scenes went fairly quickly and I did appreciate the skip button. The HO scenes were, as some others posted, fairly blurry and there was the usual - isn't that sad that it's so common - discrepancy between objects and what the game called them. Is this a cultural issue - I'm Canadian? Or is there a translation problem? Game developers need to be told to use a good translator when making up the HO lists.

The hidden mask in each scene made a bit of an extra challenge during the game, but there was one scene, the backyard, where I could see a mask but there was no hotspot when I clicked on it. I went over the scene carefully and couldn't find another mask so gave it up finally and it didn't make any difference to the outcome of the game.

One annoying feature was the sound of "my" footsteps repeated over and over and over and over. The mute button was my only refuge here and I played the remainder of the game in blessed silence.

One amusing thing - I was quite puzzled to see (SPOILER ALERT HERE) a child wearing a baggy white undershirt to the public event she will be appearing at, near the end of the game.

The bonus game was quite a letdown when I finally got there. It was in a different style than the rest of the game, less refined graphics, and seemed to be comparatively brief and simple. It was not really worth the extra CE price, which when you look at it, is double the original game's cost. For that reason the bonus game should be pretty well as long or as engaging as the SE. A CE game with a miniscule bonus game should be priced accordingly. I haven't been able to locate an explanation of this anywhere on the BFG site - has anyone tackled an answer anywhere else?

Edited on 08/10/2012 at 10:33:29 AM PST

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Sep 24, 12 9:32 AM
we really enjoyed the game, all the masks that need to be found.-----------doug & lisa

silverink
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by silverink on Oct 22, 12 7:09 AM
This was a very well made game with great graphics, a good story line and nice level of challenge. Everything was enjoyable. There was a good mix of adventure elements, puzzles and hidden object scenes. The game was very long, also, with a well made and lengthy bonus section that related to the main story line. I look forward to more from these developers!

audreydi
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by audreydi on Jan 21, 13 3:13 PM
So far this is the best CE I have bought and enjoyed,truly loved every min of it.For me no bugs at all.wish for more please.

oscar66
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by oscar66 on Feb 9, 13 3:49 PM
I bought this at the end of June and have just gotten to it. I wish I had played it earlier. What a great game! Wonderful graphics and story. Puzzles so far have been pretty good. Really enjoying it. No achievements but finding the masks is a little add in. It has surpassed some of the more recent offerings and I have only just entered the puppet theatre.

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Sep 24, 13 1:09 PM
I love this game, it is different the some of the other HO games. The puzzles are not the same old puzzles that are in the other games and are a bit harder too, which I like, highly recommend this game.

Go to: