Nick Chase - TGT YEA!!!!!

suzangh
Shark
Shark
10,217 Posts

Re:Nick Chase - TGT YEA!!!!!

[Post New]by suzangh on Feb 3, 09 9:00 PM
Bin there are 3 sections to the reagent. Which are you on?

suzangh
Shark
Shark
10,217 Posts

[Post New]by suzangh on Feb 3, 09 9:01 PM
If that's the one, then you have to click when the arrow thing is in the green part. Do it 3 times.

Spoilers:

Next one: just click to turn pieces to make the shape.

3rd one, is a simon game. Click the switches in the order it gives. I think 4 times.

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Feb 3, 09 9:37 PM
I guess I'm the oddball here but I really don't like this game.

First off, it's way too dark and hard to see anything in the pix. I lightened my screen up quite a lot but it's still dark which to me is depressing. I just finished demo-ing Ricochet games and they have a control in each game's OPTIONS to lighten the screen. That is AWESOME! Wish all games had that! I got to the chest or whatever in Joe's apt and just started clicking on anything in order to find all the pieces. Not my idea of fun...

I also could do without the dialog. Have been able to skip thru it faster by clicking. If I wanted to listen to dialog, I'd watch the TV. Maybe if they didn't have the out-of-sync balloon dialog, it wouldn't be as bad.

I did like some of the puzzles but the road puzzle I skipped because I didn't have enough time after several tries.

I'm glad that everyone isn't like me and that so many of you are enjoying this game! I think it's awesome that BFG can find a new game for every day of the year... even if most of them aren't my cup of tea. I can't imagine coming up with a new game tested and everything every single day! FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work, !

BTW... the hat on is really sexy!

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on Feb 3, 09 10:40 PM
Up date........on my 3rd delete and redownload I got the phone to ring. Had to buy it as I spent 45 minutes of the free time messing with bad downloads.

All in all I'm a happy fish. Enjoying this game, thanks picman.

dindnic
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,300 Posts

[Post New]by dindnic on Feb 4, 09 8:29 AM
I actually really like this game. It is different and has a feel to it that is unique. Bought it right away!

bfogc
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by bfogc on Feb 4, 09 10:26 AM
honeybun3403 wrote:re: Nick Chase

Can't seem to open Joe's door. found key now what.....Anyone?
thx Honey

lushknight
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by lushknight on Feb 4, 09 10:41 AM
I found the "figure out the steps" element good. I liked the style, music, voice acting, graphics. Now I admit I'm one of those fishies that doesn't really care for " spot the difference" puzzles but I can deal, what I can't deal with is "simon says" puzzles or I guess you could call it "repeat the pattern", I really suck at repeating back after 3 or 4, but to have to start back at the beginning of the puzzle is mean.
I did finally get past that part with the buttons/switches but it took almost all my demo time. But what I saw I liked.

Baybear
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by Baybear on Feb 4, 09 12:36 PM
Where is the "tile holder"? I can't find it. I'm ready to put the letters on it, but can't find "where to put them".

TIA

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Feb 4, 09 12:46 PM
Suzangh, nothing shows up when I highlight your spoilers. I was on the first part of the game. I never did connect the arrow to the green part on the dial, so I wouldn't have understood that without your assistance. I was just looking at the green light/button.

Thanks for clearning this up for me, though.

I won't be buying this because I agree it's way too dark. It's even worse on an LCD screen because certain angles don't even show up unless you've got either the monitor or your head tilted in the right direction.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 4, 09 12:46 PM
Baybear wrote:Where is the "tile holder"? I can't find it. I'm ready to put the letters on it, but can't find "where to put them".

TIA

If you are making the ID card- look on the back wall-center....

Gatorau
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by Gatorau on Feb 4, 09 3:04 PM
I have one precious game credit to my name so I will download the demo for this tonight then decide if I want to squander my token.

suzangh
Shark
Shark
10,217 Posts

[Post New]by suzangh on Feb 4, 09 3:39 PM
BinLA wrote:Suzangh, nothing shows up when I highlight your spoilers. I was on the first part of the game. I never did connect the arrow to the green part on the dial, so I wouldn't have understood that without your assistance. I was just looking at the green light/button.

Thanks for clearning this up for me, though.

I won't be buying this because I agree it's way too dark. It's even worse on an LCD screen because certain angles don't even show up unless you've got either the monitor or your head tilted in the right direction.

Hi BinLA! There was nothin' to highlight honey, I just put the answers way down low so people wouldn't accidentally read if they didn't want to.
Glad I was able to help. Took me a while to figure that one too! Only did cause happened to see where it was when I clicked and the light came on. Havin' yellow lights instead of green threw me for a minute too. LoL Thought I was doin' somethin' wrong cause I just could NOT get green lights! Hahaha. Silly 'cuda!
Anyway, I do like the game for reasons stated before. I'm sorry you didn't care for it because too dark cause otherwise it's a cool game and not TOO hard for me!

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Feb 5, 09 11:27 AM
Too dark, too easy and too short. Somehow, the whole game just felt out of sync to me.

Marle1959
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Marle1959 on Feb 5, 09 12:02 PM
I need help, please.
Im dutch, so my English sounds a bit rusty.

Im stuck in motel number 3, wiith a lighter and a screwdriver?
My task: find the door of the neighbours...
Wich of you fish can help me with that?
Please send me a pm whit the solution...

Edited on 02/05/2009 at 12:03:10 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 5, 09 2:28 PM
Marle1959 wrote:I need help, please.
Im dutch, so my English sounds a bit rusty.

Im stuck in motel number 3, wiith a lighter and a screwdriver?
My task: find the door of the neighbours...
Wich of you fish can help me with that?
Please send me a pm whit the solution...

Hi Marle-

Use the lighter under the wardrobe to find the draft. Close the curtains and move the wardrobe.

Marle1959
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Marle1959 on Feb 6, 09 1:26 AM
prpldva,

Thank you ;-) Is there any game, which you didn't play?

Have a nice day.

supersp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by supersp on Feb 6, 09 1:33 AM
I have a problem with this game. Every time I quit when I go back I am right back at the beginning. I just don't have the time to sit and work through the whole game in one sitting!!! Any help gratefully received.

supersp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by supersp on Feb 6, 09 1:34 AM
Found the stands etc. Made the reagent heated it etc and had finished in the science lab

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Feb 6, 09 5:57 AM
Marle1959 wrote:prpldva,

Thank you ;-) Is there any game, which you didn't play?

Have a nice day.

LOL- I cant help you on sims or TM...but try to hit all the others!

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Feb 6, 09 10:23 AM
Played the demo and I guess I am in the minority group of "I don't like the game". It was too much like a comic book for me. Some of the scenes were too dark and I guess I ended up doing a lot of random clicking trying to figure out what I was looking for. I have to pass on this one.

Go to: