petesmom2
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Post any Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper technical issues here only

[Post New]by petesmom2 on Mar 11, 13 1:32 PM
Thanks so much for replying so quickly bfgMonongahela!!!

I had the game open in the background, hoping that I would be able to save. Doing the ESC more than once worked, so I'm happy.

I really appreciate your help!
petesmom2

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 11, 13 5:25 PM
You're very welcome, petesmom2. I'm so glad to hear that worked for you!

Hope you have fun playing the rest of the game, too.

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by JACKIEBLUE4912 on Mar 11, 13 5:27 PM
I brought the game and it installed fine but when I press enter after putting in the unlock code a message pops up saying unexpected error (13.6). What does that mean?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 11, 13 5:45 PM
Hi JACKIEBLUE4912 and welcome to the Pond.

I'm sorry you're having trouble getting this game to launch correctly!

With that particular error message, it would be best for you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can work with you directly to get everything resolved. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Bridgelady
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

Control Curser

[Post New]by Bridgelady on Apr 10, 13 1:05 PM
I cannot control my curser no matter what I do....I have tried 1st person and 3rd person and nothing seems to help. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3x. The curser does not do what it should. If i have point and click it does not move. If I try to hold the left mouse it roams all over the place. Please help me for I am at my wits end.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 10, 13 2:43 PM
Hi Bridgelady,

I'm sorry you're having such trouble with this game!

Since the cursor is a part of the game display, it might help to update your video card and graphics drivers. We go over how to do that in our help article here.

If that doesn't help, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a closer look at what's going on and work with you directly on some more specific troubleshooting.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by muffiej on Feb 25, 14 2:52 AM
I've been playing the game and it's been working fine, but when I get the boiler puzzle it won't let me turn the knobs to lower the gas so I can continue. I'm not sure if it's a problem with me or the game, but it's very frustrating when I know just what to do and can't do it.

[Post New]by wesamalfarra on Apr 11, 14 2:27 PM
I have a strange problem with the game; I set all graphic settings to maximum since my PC is high-end (Core-i7 Extreme Edition + GeForce GTX Titan + 16GB RAM + Windows 8.1 64bit), but whenever I exit the game and start it I found the following options are set again to "off": Water Reflection + Shadows, and also "Water Quality" is set to Minimum!

I am quite sure my hardware can handle those settings with ease, then why are they getting disabled repeatedly when I exit?!

Please help.

[Post New]by Kez1902 on Apr 28, 14 12:29 PM
How do I write my name to play Jack the Ripper

[Post New]by Drag0n0id on May 2, 14 3:07 AM
This is really frustrating. i start this game and it doesnt do anything. you guys totally suck!

:Post any Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper technical issues

[Post New]by kungfupandafur7 on May 5, 14 10:06 AM
i have come to one chapeter where you have to draw an eclipse and I did the eclipse but sherlock wont reponse , and I cant go forward with the game.

help asap.

Go to: