fifegal
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Post The Agency of Anomalies The Last Performance Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by fifegal on Sep 29, 12 1:35 PM
I am also sorry that I won't be buying this game because of the size issue. I'm not a computer geek so won't be messing with settings for this one game. Too bad because what I could play was really fun.

Re:Post The Agency of Anomalies The Last Performance Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by djinnandtonic on Sep 30, 12 4:23 PM
I am also having problems with the bottom of the screen being cut off.
Will ask for a refund.

RoelV
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by RoelV on Oct 2, 12 8:39 AM
Same problem here...

[Post New]by MurphtheSquirt on Oct 2, 12 9:09 AM
Same here, too. When I tried all of my screen resolutions, my desktop would change, but [/i]none[i] of the changes happened to the game. It stayed the same (bottom cut off). I'm still hoping for a fix.

Murph

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 2, 12 9:42 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to see that you're having trouble with the screen resolution and display of this game!

Our Tech Support Team will be happy to take a look at things and work with you directly to get the issue resolved in the best way possible. You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Post The Agency of Anomalies The Last Performance Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by bajacalla on Oct 8, 12 10:31 AM
please. it appears that *every single one of us* who are having *the same problem* with this game HAS contacted the Tech Support Team and done EVERY SINGLE SUGGESTION with absolutely no result.

it would seem that it is time to speak with the developers of this game to resolve this issue. merely giving a refund to those who've purchased the game is really not adequate to address what is a completely inadequate response.

bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to see that you're having trouble with the screen resolution and display of this game!

Our Tech Support Team will be happy to take a look at things and work with you directly to get the issue resolved in the best way possible. You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/192>Live Chat Support</a> Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Aerosage
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Aerosage on Oct 12, 12 8:48 PM
On page 53 of the Strategy Guide, it instructs the player to place tiles on the door in their correct position. There was a tile missing when I tried to complete this part of the game. The missing tile was the upper RH quarter of the gear, on the lower LH side of the door. I ended up having to SKIP the puzzle in order to move forward in the game. Any suggestions??

[Post New]by beaudaciousdldy on Oct 13, 12 9:47 AM
HI FISHIES,
ONCE AGAIN ORNEON HAS GIVEN US A LESS THAN PERFECT GAME. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD PROBLEMS WITH THEIR GAMES EVEN WHEN I HAD A VISTA. I HAVE AN XP NOW AND I CAN NOT BLAME THE VISTA ANYMORE. I ALSO HAD THE WINDOWED EFFECT WITH MY TRINITRON FILL MONITOR. ASPECT RATIO CHANGE MADE IT WORSE. I WAS USING SYSTEM CURSOR AND IT WAS SLOW AS WELL. I HAD GOTTEN TO THE JEWEL BOX SECTION AND WAS PLAYING ONE OF THE AMULET MINI-GAMES AND WANTED TO SKIP AND THE GAME FROZE AND I TRIED TO USE TASK MASTER BUT IT DID NOT WORK. I HAD TO SHUT DOWN. WHEN I TRIED TO RETURN TO THE GAME THE INVENTORY AREA WAS THERE, I COULD GO INTO THE GUIDE AND NOTEBOOK BUT THE SCREEN REMAINED BLACK. I REMOVED THE GAME AND REINSTALLED BUT THAT DID NOT HELP. I REMOVED THE PROFILE AND PUT IN A NEW NAME AND WILL START OVER. SOMETIMES THAT HELPS. I WILL FIND OUT. I SHOULD HAVE BEEN WARY WHEN A NEW GAME WAS OFFERED FOR HALF PRICE THE DAY IT COMES OUT.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

Re:Post The Agency of Anomalies The Last Performance Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by letsdoit on Oct 28, 12 2:23 PM
Its been a week now since I downloaded this game...Got the message something about the 'settings', then everything on the screen ended up looking like a 'picture' in a vice, bars on both sides....I immediately left game and deleted it off GM. Then sent C/S a drFelixFix...got reply...update needed...well that did not work...NOW...I have a black bar on top and side of screen NO MATTER what I am doing...Just got this puter back in August 2012, all updated and was working F.I.N.E. on any game up to this ONE GAME!...I have to switch the settings to play any game now and switch back to the setting that the Dr.Stuart Comp Tech had on my puter when I picked it up!...Cannot even adjust the monitor on the buttons either....AND...YES! I have tried all that can be done on my end!...Have read ALL the posts here and have been thru all the 'try this'...very very upsetting...tried to update Intel but did not work and will not mess with settings on my 'firewall'...guess u can say I am '**** out of luck'...or back to the Comp Tech office!
Not happy!

UPDATE...am still working with that wonderful group C/S...got another reply today...so off to see what and how it can be taken care of!...BFG ROCKS!

Edited on 10/29/2012 at 6:29:55 PM PST

game not working due to use of fancy mouse again !!!!!

[Post New]by wellychocolate on Jun 28, 13 2:24 AM
Its the mouse key again, turn it into a fancy glove, which looks good, but we know it just jams the game up. Made it to the first fine the object screen, saw the signs, the mouse icon leaving echos across the screen and the slowing down of the screen to a crawl, its time to hit the menu button, and get out of there, while you still can, and log off, before it frezzes compleatly and you have to shut the whole computer down to get rid of it.

This has happoned so many times before, but on older games ,I know ive been ill for three weeks and am playing a lot of freebes including old games, but come on, fix the problem or get rid of it ok.thats what I'm doing.

RoelV
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by RoelV on Oct 23, 13 12:04 AM
Is there some news about this problem (screen resolution) already?

Edited on 10/23/2013 at 1:30:31 AM PST

Jaxsue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Jaxsue on Apr 26, 14 1:31 PM
I have the Mac version of this game. So far it's worked well...until today. I click on the game to play, there is a quick "blip" at the bottom of my screen where the game's image appears before appearing, full-sized, on my screen. Then I get a "thanks for playing!," only I DIDN'T play! I get an error code 809 (game already in progress). Please tell me what to do. This is very frustrating!

Go to: