bamc
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Parade street

[Post New]by bamc on Oct 1, 12 3:09 PM
I have seen 3 seperate questions concerning getting to Parade Street. I had the bird take the solution to the puzzel, that seemed to work, now I can't locate Parade street. I have tried using the bird again as suggested but nothing happens. I dont know if this is a real tech issue,but I seem to be stuck unable to do anything else. Please help

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Post any Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Oct 2, 12 8:08 AM
According to Jigsaw World on Facebook - presumably the Devs who did this game, when questioned about the many customers who are having problems with this game:

The error rate for Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter is actually quite low among Big Fish customers, however we are releasing an update for the game soon on Big Fish.

Just so you all know - and keep your eye out for it!!!

Re:Post any Margrave: The Blacksmith's Daughter Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by cinco52 on Oct 2, 12 1:29 PM
bella81762 wrote:placed the soul,,,, dont have the face,,,and the game wont let me leave the room...says dont forget to place my face....wont let me navigate out....man i hate glitchy games,

i will not restart, and ask for a refund if this cant be fixed with a patch

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Oct 4, 12 10:36 PM
harvey45 wrote:
harvey45 wrote:I seem to have gotten to a different snag. I am almost finished (I think!) and am in the Soul cammponile and can't click on the soul to get the next instruction. All I see is dandelion like puffs floating around. I've tried clicking on the puffs but nothing happens. The strategy guide says that when I click on the soul I'll get instructions so I'm stuck until I can click on the soul. Any suggestions?

I have deleted the game and reloaded it and there's been no resolution to the problem. What's the next step?

harvey45, did you use the "soul camera" (or whatever it is called) on your dandelion puffs? This is only for the bonus game, however, so if that's not what you are referring to, my apologies!

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,740 Posts

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Oct 5, 12 1:13 PM
I seem to be having a different problem in the bonus..
I had no problem in the main game, I got Rudo's face in my inventory OK. It's the bonus game....the keys to unlock the door. I have used the eye to find all the locks but when I use the key with the pattern of the orbs it freezes. I cannot move, no curser nothing..
This is the second game I have had trouble with in the bonus. Echos of the Past - Revenge of the Witch was the other. No patch for that one either.....We pay a lot more money for these CE games. Why can't they be tested properly?
Don't say its my graphics card, because it is not. That seems to be the favorite answer... Its just so frustrating. The game was excellent, now this has spoiled it.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 10, 12 11:50 AM
Hi sapphire46,

I'm sorry to hear the game is freezing on you in the bonus section!

Updating your video card and graphics drivers is our first troubleshooting step with that sort of issue. If that hasn't gotten everything straightened out for you, please run a Dr. Felix Report for the game and send it in to our Tech Support Team. This report will include a lot of info that they can use to see what's going on with the game and then they can work with you directly from there to get this issue resolved.

You can read more about how to get in touch with Tech Support and send them those details in the post we've created here.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Oct 11, 12 8:43 PM
Rachrenee wrote:During the bonus content I ran into issues with the curtains and the window. I clicked the curtains on the pillar and the first set "tied" onto it. When clicking a second time (for the second set of curtains) the first set disappeared and then the set in inventory appeared on the pillar. Problem is this leaves me 1 set of curtains short in order to proceed forward. There is no way to just "restart" the bonus chapter without replying the entire game. Would love to see some help to get past this..... So to sum it up, 1 curtain tied to pillar and none in inventory. 1 set has completely disappeared. Thanks!

I am having the exact same issue. Can't progress without the other curtain. Hope they will get updates soon

[Post New]by BONNIEDEAN on Nov 17, 12 7:28 PM
hi. I have a PC and my game of Margrave the blacksmiths daughter collector's edition will not save my game. Each time I went into it, I had to start over!

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Dec 8, 12 4:41 PM
My problem is in the bonus. Keeps telling me to get the paper off the desk and I keep trying but the cursor cannot find anything to pick up. I have pages 1,3, & 4 but page 2 is not working out.

[Post New]by Cattyruefull on Dec 25, 12 4:08 PM
I am in the horologists workshop trying to get the cobbler recipie . I am supposed to recieve the honeycomb after playing the hos on the table. All objects are found but it won't close and give me the honeycomb. I press hint and it shows me nothing but says things like that was fun etc hos stays open with nothing else to find ?

[Post New]by igolftw0 on Jan 12, 13 6:39 PM
It is January 2013 and still no fix for the missing face. I've been to Tech Support and they couldn't fix it so I was hoping the devs had come up with a fix but it doesn't appear so. I was hoping to finish the game but looks like I'm out of luck unless someone has found a clue and would share. If anyone does figure it out hope you will post here.

Go to: