WALKTHROUGH - Totem Tribe

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

Re:WALKTHROUGH - Totem Tribe

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 23, 09 5:33 PM
The only gems are from the middle temple. You get 4.

Joy5752
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Joy5752 on Feb 25, 09 1:00 AM
Thanks that is what I got.

[Post New]by cammsmom on Feb 25, 09 10:33 PM
I can only find 11 pineapples, does any one know where to find all twelve? Ok now I have them all. Thanks

Edited on 03/03/2009 at 11:55:40 AM PST

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 25, 09 11:41 PM
Have you accessed the chest that has one of each fruit? If you have I made a video walkthru on You Tube on Island of Worship. Just look for Totem Tribe Island of Worship, my id is cyberomega1966

peach23
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by peach23 on Feb 26, 09 11:14 PM
For people who are having trouble finding their gems - I've heard that Youtube has video walk-thrus for each island showing where the gems are. Also, Enkord has a gem-finding utility on their website.

cammsmom - which island are you on that you need another pineapple? Is it Island of Worship, with the 5 different idols? Assuming you got all of the obvious ones, look here - (a lot of them are under/behind trees)

One is to the left of the mini-temple on the left-hand side of your village.
One is behind the left-hand temple of the three "treasure" temples.
One is behind the right-hand temple of the same three temples, under a tree.
Continuing to the right, on a small island to the right of the three temples, one is behind a rock.
One is behind a tree, above a right-hand side mini-temple & to the right of a small pool.
One is in the trees where one of the idols is on the right-hand side of the map.
And One is behind a tree to the right of the four puzzle.columns

Re:Walkthrough - Totem Tribe

[Post New]by nguyenkh on Feb 27, 09 5:54 AM
An Easier Way to Get the Red Bubbles

I tried the method with the tower and dragging the a person to the fourth location of the red bubbles. I was never able to the person there before the tower was complete. I found another way to do it that isn't as frustrating. You just have to be patient for a few minutes. The two southern Red Bubble locations near the lake/pond place the scout and army flag there. For the two northern Red Bubble locations place a hut at each location. Then just wait, the map will make a noise and shift as soon as the chest appears. The people wander around their hut when they are bored, inevitably a person from each hut will end up wandering into the bubble zone near their hut at the same time causing the chest to appear.

Edited on 02/27/2009 at 6:07:00 AM PST

[Post New]by nguyenkh on Feb 27, 09 6:11 AM
I'm at the crash site. I know that I need to get 9 green crystals to activate the totem and destroy the large green crystals formation that are blocking my path. My only problem is that I cannot find the 9th gem. I've been looking since yesterday. I even tried redoing the level hoping I missed one. I still only have 8 gems.

HELP. Is there a map of the green crystals? I got the crystal next to the large green crystal formation blocking the path and the one from blowing up the smaller orange crystal formation.

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Feb 27, 09 10:54 PM
I made a video walkthru on Comet Crash, its on You Tube. My id is cyberomega1966

[Post New]by GABRIELLE101 on Mar 1, 09 2:30 AM
hey guys, this game is brilliant, but i`m stuck! grrrrrr
i havent been able to open the lonely iceberg, so i`m stuck on scorched island. I can see an iceberg on the map, but i cant open it. please help!?! thanxs!

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Mar 1, 09 2:50 AM
You need to catch a fish and give it to the old hermit for the penguins on Frozen Vale Island. Check under the Frozen Vale section of the first page of this thread for help in finding the last part of the fishing pole.

Welcome to the forum and good luck!

[Post New]by jhonea6756 on Mar 1, 09 9:21 AM
[b][i] Can anyone help me on the Mist Isaland (thunder piece for the gate ) and where the sharks are ( the water drop ) where & how do I get these ?

[Post New]by GABRIELLE101 on Mar 1, 09 9:30 AM
thanxs! i`m going to try it right away!

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Mar 1, 09 9:44 AM
jhonea - On Mist Island the rune is laying somewhere on the map. Be sure to get rid of as much of the black sections as possible because in all of my games, it was hiding at different sections of the black area.

On Shark Archipelago the rune is given to you once you've solved the light puzzle.

Welcome to the forum and good luck!

Gabrielle - you're welcome! Enjoy the game!

JamiSings
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by JamiSings on Mar 5, 09 10:56 PM
Witch Island is driving me crazy! One root short and tried to use my magnifier but the darn thing refuses to magnify the game itself! GRR!

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Mar 5, 09 11:52 PM
Enkord's Web Site now has a map with all the possible places the roots can be. Just put the name Enkord in your search engine and it should be easy to find. Scroll all the way down on their home page and click the map for Witch Island.

Good luck!

[Post New]by GABRIELLE101 on Mar 6, 09 4:47 AM
i`m now stuck on volcano island. I`ve died about 8 times already. I`ve got 24 black rocks and activated the idols and enough lava rocks for the old man. i also trained my army with the new training ground. i`ve got the paper for the other old man....

I finally saw the you tube film, but my army isn`t strong enough, and i cant build towers that fast. do i first build many towers before i enter the last part with the red sparkles?

i hope anybody understands by crappy discription

[Post New]by sexyash6921 on Mar 6, 09 12:01 PM
how do i get the ice tower and the thunder tower anybody know

Cyberomega
Manatee
Manatee
4,270 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberomega on Mar 6, 09 2:06 PM
Frost Tower - Lonely Iceberg
Thunder Tower - Mist Island

[Post New]by sexyash6921 on Mar 6, 09 5:17 PM
im trying to get the thunder tower now but he wont go through the clouds how do u get him to do that and i lite up all those things

[Post New]by sexyash6921 on Mar 6, 09 5:18 PM
and also how do u get the other bulildens

Go to: