Re:Welcome to Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses forum

[Post New]by frankie1988 on Mar 2, 09 1:54 PM
frankie1988 wrote:
MARINERZFAN wrote:I liked the game style--similar to Syberia, although clicking forward to get around is tedious. Got through the temple area and now am at the quarry however I don't know how to use the transfer hankerchief. Won't heal anyone, and I have found the bitter apple, knife, ochre, but can't pick them up so I am missing a step. Any help?

[Post New]by frankie1988 on Mar 2, 09 1:56 PM
did anyone manage to work out how to pick up the items and use the hankerchief? I've been walking around for hours and it took me 7 hours to download this game and I can't give up yet!!!!!!

equusjoy
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by equusjoy on Mar 2, 09 6:53 PM
blackcatgirl wrote:
Hated this game - has no clues what to do - and have "walked" round the site several times and am now bored rigid. Waste of 2 hours download time and money.
Not a satisfied customer! Last time I buy a game without trying it - so no more LGF for me

I completely agree, I cannot believe I paid money to get a tension headache. Never again....too bad they don't have a money back guarantee on games without a "test drive".

kcpuppy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by kcpuppy on Mar 2, 09 6:55 PM
goeash wrote:Well - I have no inventory on my screen, and no way to get out of the game at all save turning off the computer. ! reluctant to delete it and download again as it took so long. Can anyone help?

kcpuppy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by kcpuppy on Mar 2, 09 6:57 PM
you can right click on the bottom of your screen and get your inventory and lots more. You can save your gave that way also and get in and out, you dont need to shut your pc down.

EleriH
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by EleriH on Mar 3, 09 4:12 PM
What are the game controls like? Syberia point & click with some panning, or more FPS 3d movement? Can the camera be locked, or no?

I do wish they'd put info like this into the game's page, especially for the no trial games. I've lost several game credits on really nice looking games, that end up being fps style camera movement, that makes me very ill.

EleriH
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by EleriH on Mar 3, 09 4:14 PM
Also, for everyone saying "Ohmygosh I don't know how to start there's no guide/instructions!" Never play Myst, it'll drive you batty

[Post New]by pkmsmck on Mar 4, 09 7:36 AM
I have no idea how to play this game. Waste of money

RavenLV
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by RavenLV on Mar 4, 09 2:14 PM
Okay, I was determined not to be outdone by a game, so I found a few walkthroughs. I read the wrong one because another would have told me to pick up those things as I went thru Ouni's house and before I opened the basket and got bit by the snake. So now I am dead. I guess I could start over, it's not like I am so far into the game. But, how do I reset should I die again. The game is back at the wall with the two snakes, head and base sparkling, but nothing happens when I click on it. Must I start another game or not? I love the graphics and want to go through it, I no longer regret my purchase.
Please Help

cozzyozzy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by cozzyozzy on Mar 6, 09 6:46 AM
vixenish1 wrote:Can anyone help? I have done pretty well and gotten to this point quickly but, i can NOT find the gum or the dried terenzite or whatever it is before i die. I have all other ingrediants and know where to put them. PLEASE help I am going insane trying to find it and having to start over and over.

both items are in the same room where you have to mix the potion, one on the same table to your left (little round balls) and the other hanging in a basket next to the storeroom door. Good Luck.

TIP: Look at everything and mouse over everything you see.

cozzyozzy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by cozzyozzy on Mar 6, 09 3:13 PM
Nice game but way to easy!

[Post New]by yioula on Mar 6, 09 10:44 PM
I am not sure if I am supposed to have an inventory with tools, I am in the temple , opened the crypt but I need a torch and cannot see a torch anywhere .
can anyone please help?

[Post New]by rosy_cheek on Mar 7, 09 4:14 AM
i can't find the club in Paser's house
can anyone help ?

[Post New]by sweeteve on Mar 7, 09 12:20 PM
Hi
It is a nice game but i have small problem when i killed the snake at the end i tried
to go out of the temple i couldn't there is a guard who didn't let me out and from the
front gate i can't get out too. To help Paser .

So please help me i can't wait to finish this game.

Thank you

[Post New]by Ashrita on Mar 8, 09 2:02 PM
I too was very frustrated with this game and the slow paced play. After all the time downloading, I uninstalled it. I guess I am still hoping for something along the lines of the Myst Chronicles. Dream Chronicles took me only an hour to complete as did Azada I and II ( did I spell that right?). All in all I enjoy most of the BF games, although some are way too short, then there are those you are unable to download and I am a bit bored with hunting for items, need something new!

Edited on 03/08/2009 at 2:10:52 PM PST

[Post New]by blossom00 on Mar 8, 09 4:22 PM
I just started game and cant seem how to get a torch to go into the tombs any help would be nice. Thanks

[Post New]by adairia on Mar 9, 09 1:46 PM
pkmsmck wrote:I have no idea how to play this game. Waste of money

I just bought the game and have no idea how to play. Why doesn't it come with directions or please lead me to them
Thank you

[Post New]by adairia on Mar 9, 09 1:50 PM
gb3115 wrote:Can anyone help me figure out this game. I got on piece of something and cannotfind anything else have walked, talked and still there is othing. Please Help!

[Post New]by adairia on Mar 9, 09 1:51 PM
adairia wrote:
gb3115 wrote:Can anyone help me figure out this game. I got on piece of something and cannotfind anything else have walked, talked and still there is othing. Please Help!

Please help me to play the game. No directions or help hints.

[Post New]by rosy_cheek on Mar 14, 09 3:48 AM
y no one reply ??
anyone help us plzzzzzzz

Go to: