Re:Post any Farmington Tales technical issues here only

[Post New]by TeamStort on Jan 28, 14 1:58 PM
MacGameStore are reporting that the Bell Pepper patch arrived on the 24th Jan, so hopefully BigFish will have it soon...

[Post New]by besslake on Jan 29, 14 12:16 PM
Do we just keep looking here for the bell pepper patch? Or can you notify us when it arrives? I would think anyone who bought the game for Mac will need the patch.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 29, 14 1:40 PM
Hello All,

I have good news! An update has gone through for the Bell Pepper harvesting issue. To find out about installing that, just click on the blue text below:

New UPDATED Version Available - Farmington Tales (Mac) - January 29, 2014

If you're still running into issues after installing the update, please do contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report so we can take a closer look at that.

Thanks!

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by sgjones1 on Feb 5, 14 12:48 PM
I was playing the game with no issues. Then it just shut off & does not load now. This was also a problem with Farmington Tales 1. Any help? I have a Mac

[Post New]by OakIris on Jul 3, 14 10:41 AM
I just purchased Farmington Tales for Mac today. Having fun with the game, but....there seem to be problems with some of the little mini-games/puzzles. When I got to the puzzle where you have to re-route the water pipes to fix the well, though the pipe pieces already in place could be manipulated and turned, none of the spare pieces could be moved onto the board to fill in the missing pipes, and with the storage room puzzle, I was unable to move any of the pieces at all. I had to pay to skip both puzzles, even though I knew how to complete them. Frustrating.....

Both of these puzzles worked fine when I played online so perhaps this is a Mac thing? If there is a fix for this, please let me know - part of the fun of this game is with the little puzzles; it is going to be a bummer if I have to pay to skip all of them because the game, which purports to be designed for the Mac, has compatibility issues with Mac computers.

chiniakbay
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by chiniakbay on Dec 18, 14 7:31 AM
Thought I'd try the first one before the second. I downloaded and now saying my trial is up ! Never even opened it to play. Now I'm not sure if I should even try the second one.

Go to: