cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:TGT - Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery

[Post New]by cesse47 on Feb 14, 09 10:30 AM
Have tried about 1/2 hour of the demo. Had two black on black items....very irritating!! Will have to try the other half later.

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Feb 14, 09 2:02 PM
AroundTheBend wrote: I wish there was more case study and less HO to the game--or more use of medical equipment to "examine" the patient. I found that when I "used" the medical equipment correctly, the game would say I guessed incorrectly (like pointing the "needle" of the "syringe" into the crook of the arm) but if I placed the object ACROSS the area (like placing the penlight across the patient's head instead of "shining" the penlight ONTO an eye), then it acknowledged the tool and performed the task.

I also wish there were more medical case study games in general and even more medically realistic HO games that dealt with people. The animal ones are ok, but as someone in the medical field (and I know there are many of us here), I think that would be REALLY cool!

Gentlsong
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,865 Posts

[Post New]by Gentlsong on Feb 14, 09 2:11 PM
biomix wrote:Hi LordKalvan,
I agree with you. This game is not for me. The graphics are great but I am not enjoying the Medical atmosphere. It's a little too serious for me.
Other than that it is very well done for those who like the medical aspect of it.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Actually, I think this is why some of the medically ridiculous stuff was in there....to help ease the seriousness of the medicine for those who aren't interested in that part. For people in the medical field though, I think it tends to be a little strange sometimes.

Having said this, as a person in the medical field playing the game, once I put most of my medical seriousness aside, I found I REALLY enjoyed the game! It plays very well for me, although it doesn't always save where you think it should. I think certain "save" points must be programmed into it, and it just doesn't tell you where they are. I would prefer chapters within the cases to avoid this problem. Then you could save between chapters and know exactly where you'd be when you came back to the game.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Feb 14, 09 2:13 PM
Actually what are we saying here. We all want George Clooney. xx

[Post New]by LRCEMT on Feb 17, 09 7:54 AM
Hi All,

I just bought the game and have been enjoying, but the hotspots are extremely frustrating. I am on Case 3 and in the auditorium. I have the stethoscope on the microphone for the 'distracting sound' but I cannot seem to get it in the right spot. I have clicked everywhere around the microphone and have run out of time at least 3 times due to clicking on the mic too often. Can anyone help???

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Feb 17, 09 9:07 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by 1mille01 on Feb 17, 09 10:48 AM
sawadee93 wrote:I'm waiting look forward to your review every day

DON'T BUY THIS ONE. IT DOESN'T WORK MOST OF THE TIME. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

[Post New]by 1mille01 on Feb 17, 09 10:50 AM
Purplerabbit wrote:I too am waiting, looks like a great HO!

wHAT IS HO?

ruby_leo
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

[Post New]by ruby_leo on Feb 17, 09 1:13 PM
Finished the game yesterday. It was alright but some of the mini games drove me bonkers! Looking forward to a new and exciting Hidden Object Game!

[Post New]by katkid61 on Feb 19, 09 6:59 AM
In case #2 I cannot find the second butterfly in the art studio. Someome please help!
The hint meter does not work and I am stuck and cannot get on with the game.

Candukay
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,319 Posts

[Post New]by Candukay on Mar 10, 09 9:33 PM
1mille01 wrote:
Purplerabbit wrote:I too am waiting, looks like a great HO!

wHAT IS HO?

HO=hidden object

[Post New]by anitamonchita on Jul 2, 09 9:54 AM
I am very disappointed with this game. The **** are easy to find, especially since you can use as many hints as you like, the medical tests add a nice dimension-however, there is no resolution to this. I hate games or stories that just leave you hanging.

mrwjd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by mrwjd on Oct 14, 09 5:09 PM
orlandomiki says the hint didn't show the items. That's because the items AREN'T THERE. Items are listed twice, but appear once, and you will never find it the second time because it's GONE. At that point, all you can do is throw away the game.

mrwjd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by mrwjd on Oct 14, 09 5:17 PM
To make my answer more complete: We did not give up at once--naturally, we thought at first we just weren't finding it (even though the hint was inactive). We removed and reloaded the game several times, and this bug kept reappearing. I don't know whether it would appear on another computer--that is, whether it is triggered by the "handle" left in the computer when it's deleted. Apparently some people are able to finish the game, but I see no way of getting past this screen--which is right at the beginning (the conference table, asking for two wrenches where there is one).

- Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery

[Post New]by milomama on Mar 27, 11 4:46 PM
stuck in case 2 in the exam room - corkscrew- cann't find -hint empties and nothing happens

[Post New]by Ironic_Twist on May 3, 11 10:01 AM
So it seems this is a wonky game and not worth the risk. I played the beta version of Elizabeth Find #2 and enjoyed it. It worked well, but the characters kept referring to backstory I'd only get from playing the first one. I downloaded the first one and it gives me repeated Access Error Violations so I can't play it at all.

Since I won't be buying the first one, I won't be buying the second one. That's two sales lost, BigFish, because the game is faulty.

- Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery

[Post New]by sweetmama42 on Mar 11, 12 9:30 AM
milomama wrote:stuck in case 2 in the exam room - corkscrew- cann't find -hint empties and nothing happens
Hi did u happen to find the paint brush?? I,m stuck on that one

Go to: