Chapter 4: The School

pvsquare
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

Re:Chapter 4: The School

[Post New]by pvsquare on Nov 25, 12 5:48 PM
I thought there were two soldiers. I got confused. Thanks for the help.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Dec 1, 12 9:29 AM
make sure you have the cam in hand then put it on the tri-pod.

[Post New]by Nannielady on Dec 1, 12 3:48 PM
midniterose1977 wrote:I cannot find the heart. I looked on the lockers as suggested and there is nothing carved there. What should I do?[/quote

Help Please! I cant get the boards of the window off with the crowbar, what do I need to do?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 2, 12 12:00 AM
Nannielady wrote:I cannot find the heart. I looked on the lockers as suggested and there is nothing carved there. What should I do?

Help Please! I cant get the boards of the window off with the crowbar, what do I need to do?

The heart can be found when you are standing in the doorway of the school, looking in, with lockers on your left and the door into the actual school room ahead of you. The heart is to the upper left of the door jamb, scratched in the wood,
To use the crowbar, you first need to find and click on the ghost using your night vision goggles. Then you can use the crowbar on the window.

[Post New]by jakeban on Dec 10, 12 10:02 PM
I spent nearly 45 minutes searching for the heart and still could not find even after reading the posts. Then I changed the resolution on my monitor and there it was right where everybody said.

brats
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by brats on Dec 20, 12 8:10 AM
harrold wrote:i keep trying but it keeps going to the play ground.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Dec 20, 12 9:42 AM
Welcome to the Pond brats!

It sounds like you're having some trouble with that tripod and the playground? If yes, you're welcome to check out an older post of mine here with some specific tips for that.

If there's still an issue please be sure to contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our reps will be happy to work with you directly to try and figure that out!

Hope this helps!

bfgIzara

Cuzto2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Cuzto2 on Dec 29, 12 6:25 AM
Can you tell me where I find Sam's Locker? I cannot find the item needed to open the lock on the shed?

gamineannie wrote:alyssaes, highlight to read: it's not a crowbar, but the M80 you got from Sam's locker. You need a lighter also.

Thanks, Rubmi! I did just that and this time around it worked! After some more thunkety thunking. Now I'm stuck further on, but I'm pausing to refresh my tired mental batteries. Tomorrow is another day and I should have some few moments between bouts of housework and turkey prep to muddle through a few more scenes.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 29, 12 2:05 PM
Cuzto2 wrote:Can you tell me where I find Sam's Locker? I cannot find the item needed to open the lock on the shed?

Have you seen the ghost through the camera? Then go to the playground and look at the bottom of the swing seat. That gives you the trigger for Sam's locker.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jan 29, 13 12:01 PM

Re:Chapter 9: The School

by Old_Man_River on Jan 29, 13 11:58 AM
I'm stuck in the schoolyard. The game will not let me access the tripod so that I can install the camera> I have already looked under the swing, got the name, accessed the locker, got the M-80, blew the lock, got the buckets, played in the sand pile, took the picture, But still cannot access the tripod. The strategy gide is of no help it just shows pictures of the thing I am trying to do, and the hint system tells me there is a tripod outside the school that I can place the camera on. HELP!!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 29, 13 12:19 PM
That's really odd because as far as I can tell you're already well beyond the point where you need the camera. I thought you weren't supposed to be able to look under the swing and get the name before you'd looked through the camera on the tripod and seen the ghost by the swing.

The hint system of this game is really, really bad and often shows you things you've already done. So I would just continue playing - return the drawings to Cassandra and see what new info you get from her.

Chrikijay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Chrikijay on Feb 9, 13 4:48 PM
No matter what I do I can not get the camera to the tripod outside the school playground. It will not let me 'close up' and it takes the cursor directly into the school playground instead of to the tripod.
How do I put the camera on the tripod? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have done everything so far suggested up to and including uninstalling and installing the game again.
Thank you!!

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 9, 13 5:20 PM
Chrikijay wrote:No matter what I do I can not get the camera to the tripod outside the school playground. It will not let me 'close up' and it takes the cursor directly into the school playground instead of to the tripod.
How do I put the camera on the tripod? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have done everything so far suggested up to and including uninstalling and installing the game again.
Thank you!!

This seems to be a glitch. There is an entire thread devoted to this issue, copy and paste the URL to see it: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/229629.page

Unfortunately, the bottom line is that there is no fix, but the work around of starting the game over as new player seems to work. Sorry I don't have better news! Please get in touch with customer support and submit a Dr. Felix. The more info CS has about the issue and the more people that report the issue the more likely they can come up with a fix!

Opus1965
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

Re:Chapter 4: The School - ladder and bell tower

[Post New]by Opus1965 on Mar 23, 13 8:10 AM
MrsMussar wrote:I am stuck at the bell tower. The strategy guide says I need to use a ladder to get to the top of the tower but I can't find the ladder.

The ladder is in the library on the left. You have to click on it to move it into inventory. You will need the ladder in a few other places too.

Qnmartin
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Qnmartin on Feb 1, 14 8:07 AM
I can't read these steps and I need to find the camera. The steps are shown in white on yellow and I can't read them. Please help. I can't go any further.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 1, 14 10:23 PM
Qnmartin wrote:I can't read these steps and I need to find the camera. The steps are shown in white on yellow and I can't read them. Please help. I can't go any further.
Hi Qnmartin! I'm not sure which steps you are referring to, but the camera is found in the motel room #1, the one that Cassandra is in. As soon as you walk in the room you should see the camera, it looks like a big video camera, and is next to the night vision goggles. Hope that helps!

ETA: Oh! By steps, do you mean the posts on here that are whited out? Posters will change their text to white to avoid giving spoilers to people who don't want to see them. Just use your cursor to highlight the text you can't read and then you will be able it to see it. It's a click and drag motion, like you're selecting the text.

Edited on 02/01/2014 at 10:26:15 PM PST

Qnmartin
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Qnmartin on Feb 6, 14 7:47 AM
Thanks I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. Now I'm stuck on trying to get the picture on the shed. The door is open so it doesn't match the picture. Dis I miss something?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 6, 14 11:42 PM
Qnmartin wrote:Thanks I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. Now I'm stuck on trying to get the picture on the shed. The door is open so it doesn't match the picture. Dis I miss something?
I'm sorry I just don't remember the specifics of that spirit drawing, but sometimes the scene needs to be changed to match the drawing. For example, can you close the door, then match the drawing?

Go to: