Chapter 11: Grimes Quarry

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Chapter 11: Grimes Quarry

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Nov 24, 12 1:52 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:
Tiger2010 wrote:How strange if the quarry is the bonus level.
Have you looked in your journal? There is a new couple of pages to the left of your first one.

No, I hardly ever do, but I will. Thank you.

mag24111
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by mag24111 on Nov 27, 12 4:14 PM
Just curious. What good is it to get the safe open if only half of it opens? Is there anything to do that will offset this? Otherwise, not sure what else to do!

[Post New]by Cousinhart on Nov 29, 12 7:19 AM
ok i'm stuck I have opened the safe, touched the mask and found morfing items but I cannot leave the Quarry,,, why? how do I get out?

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Nov 29, 12 8:03 AM
Click the map and select another location?

cleancat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by cleancat on Dec 1, 12 1:50 PM
where do i a key for extra game play

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 1, 12 5:18 PM
cleancat wrote:where do i a key for extra game play

The Grimes Quarry key is on the warden's desk

[Post New]by xangel75 on Dec 2, 12 2:24 PM
I am seriousy stuck on the safe at the quarry, I don't know what numbers or shapes to use to open the safe. I read what was said about "starting from the left hand corner and working your way down".....were your supposedly be able to get the numbers. Im completely lost and can't move further......arrgghh!!!... , help!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 2, 12 2:35 PM
xangel75 wrote:I am seriousy stuck on the safe at the quarry, I don't know what numbers or shapes to use to open the safe. I read what was said about "starting from the left hand corner and working your way down".....were your supposedly be able to get the numbers. Im completely lost and can't move further......arrgghh!!!... , help!!
Look at the symbols and numbers printed on the safe dials. For example, it could be 9 of diamonds. Then look at the ledger on the desk in the cabin, find the page with the right symbol (diamonds) and find the 9th number on the page, starting top left and counting down the page.

paula331
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by paula331 on Dec 4, 12 8:45 AM
MargieB wrote:
bella81762 wrote:with the awful guide a walkthry would help margie....being frustrated is not fun...could you please give the whole safe code
Thank you so much Margie for your explanation of that quarry safe, it was a tough one, I really dont know why they wouldnt give us complete walkthrough, with answers, instead of pictures, its a little annoying, again, Thanks Paula

Hi Bella,

The info is below.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!
SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT!!

• Open the book on the table. The columns start on the first row on the left, the second row you need to look at is on the 4th column over, the one with the sets of numbers, not the ones with the dollar signs.

• Choose the heart sticky note and look for the fifth number (16875).

• Choose the spade sticky note and look for the third number (32648).

• Choose the diamond sticky note and look for the ninth number (64821).

• Return to the safe.

• Use the following numbers on the dials: Top (heart) - 16875, Center (spade) – 32648, and Bottom (diamond) - 64821.

• Spin the handle to open the safe.

• Touch the mask to unlock the morphing objects. You can now go to all the locations and look for the 50 morphing objects.

• Read the note in the safe.

MargieB

[Post New]by trefina on Dec 4, 12 12:18 PM
Laflamme wrote:
lavitas wrote:OK, so, where are all the, "Morphing Objects?" I still need 6, can anyone help?

Yes, this thread has a list:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/229682.page

I have used this thread and it only takes me back to this page. It does not give me a list of where the morphing objects are!

Any help would be apreciated.
Thanks

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 4, 12 12:33 PM
trefina wrote:I have used this thread and it only takes me back to this page. It does not give me a list of where the morphing objects are!

Thanks
For me that link definitely takes me to the list of morphing objects. Alternatively, just look for a stickied thread named "SPOILER!!! Locations of ALL morphing objects" and then go to the first post of that thread.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 6, 12 8:18 AM
trefina wrote:
Laflamme wrote:
lavitas wrote:OK, so, where are all the, "Morphing Objects?" I still need 6, can anyone help?

Yes, this thread has a list:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/229682.page

I have used this thread and it only takes me back to this page. It does not give me a list of where the morphing objects are!

Thanks

It is not an active link, so you cannot just click on it - you will need to copy the link and paste it in your browser, then you should be able to get to the page.

[Post New]by a75j83 on Dec 13, 12 11:33 PM
Ok, ok, Please... All I'd like to know is, what's up with the so called "Red Herring" I've seen repeatedly talked about, but never answered... No one ever seems to want to go there! A little help with this issue please?? It would be most sincerely appreciated I promise you.

Thank you,
The Simi

Edited on 12/13/2012 at 11:35:51 PM PST

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Dec 26, 12 1:00 PM
tool box at quarry a hoax?

rtrooney
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by rtrooney on Jan 3, 13 4:18 PM
OK! This appears to be the place where the final solutions to this mediochre game are found.

Finishde the game. The credits have rolled. While I think the game is WAY overrated, I want to get me value from purchasing the CE by playing the bonus round. Can't do it.

Apparently there is something I missed during the game itself that won't activate the bonus material.

To say this angers me would be a horrible understatement. Is the game telling me I have to replay what I think is a horrible game in order to play bonus material I paid a premium for, even though the game, itself, has told me I've already finished the game?

Doesn't someone see some sense in this?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 4, 13 1:41 AM
rtrooney wrote:Is the game telling me I have to replay what I think is a horrible game in order to play bonus material I paid a premium for, even though the game, itself, has told me I've already finished the game?
You don't need to replay the game. If you click play again after the credits have rolled you're taken back to Cassandra. Don't go and talk to her again but go back into the game. You can then go to the quarry, open the safe, get the mask and find the morphing objects.

Go to: