Morphing items

Re:Morphing items

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Nov 21, 12 10:09 PM
shanette1706 wrote:IMO, the thing we get after we find all the MO's is not only very, very cool but a serious piece of awesome news (Yes I am one happy fishie, I'm truly done with the game! )

Just because you said that, I had to go back and play the morphing objects (so not my favorite thing) to see what it was.

And, I got it and my first thought was "wow, that's only slightly less useless than a ticket
on the Titanic".

Think it's a clue for the next game or just a tip-of-the-hat to a much better game?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 22, 12 4:13 AM
Just swimming in to make the link to MargieB's post clickable!

Swim strong,

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by K_Mac8 on Nov 23, 12 9:58 PM
After you open the safe read the letter. A paint can go in the trailer and on the file cabinet in the corner on the top you will see it change from a paint can to a fuel can. That is my first one still looking for the one at the motel but i think you have to read the letter to get them started. Keeping fingers crossed that it is the reason i couldn't find them before. Good Luck Fishing.

JAM58
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by JAM58 on Nov 25, 12 8:14 AM
Well, I finished the game. Got 47 morphing items & it wouldn't let me go back to try & find the other 3. Sooooo, I am definitely not replaying. Will just have to wait & see from someone what you get for getting all 50.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Nov 25, 12 8:32 AM
JAM58 wrote:Well, I finished the game. Got 47 morphing items & it wouldn't let me go back to try & find the other 3. Sooooo, I am definitely not replaying. Will just have to wait & see from someone what you get for getting all 50.

Good luck to the rest of you.

In this case you just start a new game with the same profile and it takes you back to "Say goodbye to Cassandra". Feel free to search for the final three then.

[Post New]by Littlemissme1991 on Nov 26, 12 7:42 AM
To unlock the morphing items you need to find both of the lost tapes and play then with that camera in room two. And you need the mask out of the safe at the Quarry.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 26, 12 12:35 PM
Littlemissme1991 wrote:To unlock the morphing items you need to find both of the lost tapes and play then with that camera in room two. And you need the mask out of the safe at the Quarry.
Actually you only need the mask. The tapes are just a little bonus!

[Post New]by Vanitalynn on Nov 29, 12 11:18 AM
bfgBaikal wrote:Alright then!

There is definitely one outside at the Motel, you will not find it the first time you visit the Motel, so keep your eyes peeled each time you return there!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by Vanitalynn on Nov 29, 12 11:24 AM
Is there going to be a walkthrough for the Morphing items?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 29, 12 2:01 PM
Vanitalynn wrote:Is there going to be a walkthrough for the Morphing items?
There is a stickied thread with all the locations here http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/229682.page

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Nov 30, 12 8:14 AM
does anyone know where they are all at?

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Nov 30, 12 8:15 AM
we did not see any.------------doug & lisa

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 30, 12 9:04 AM
lisablue4369 wrote:we did not see any.------------doug & lisa
Have you triggered them? If you can't find the key to Grimes' Quarry on the warden's desk, you need to go back for another conversation with Cassandra.

Edited on 11/30/2012 at 4:29:32 PM PST

[Post New]by crazymommy on Dec 3, 12 11:13 AM
ive read the posts and figured there's always a complaint, but i have to agree with most of them! shadow lake does not hold the bar compared to the other mcf games, i have reinstalled game 3 times and still have problem, more so with the morphing items. i've completed the game 3 times and for a collectors edition i am really disappointed. the whole game is really not that big of a challenge. shadow lake is a real big let down. am i missing something? maybe a replacement of shadow lake is needed!

[Post New]by randigb on Dec 5, 12 7:41 PM
I've played the entire game, opened the gate to the quarry and retrieved the mask. Nada, nothing - none of the extra content is available. I'm bummed.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Dec 5, 12 7:54 PM
randigb wrote:I've played the entire game, opened the gate to the quarry and retrieved the mask. Nada, nothing - none of the extra content is available. I'm bummed.
The quarry level IS the bonus content. And when you have the mask there are morphing items to find. Make sure you click on the mask and on the note under it to trigger the morphing objects.

[Post New]by nksebn on Dec 8, 12 9:08 AM
At the school, there is a shed out back. Within it, there is a chalkboard with numbers and the "7" is morphing to a "4". Unfortunately, you can not click on it as you get a magnifying glass anywhere on the board, blocking you from picking it up. Programming error. This may block anyone from getting all 50.

mdav
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by mdav on Dec 8, 12 9:34 AM
I made a list and am still missing just one.
There is a glass under the clock in the warden's office but it does not change!!??
I keep going back to the game and searching EVERYWHERE again with no luck...
I LOVE MCF games and I want to find my last object!!!

mdav
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by mdav on Dec 10, 12 5:26 PM
I made a list and am still missing just one.
There is a glass under the clock in the warden's office but it does not change!!??
I keep going back to the game and searching EVERYWHERE again with no luck...
I LOVE MCF games and I want to find my last object!!!

BransonBel
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by BransonBel on Dec 11, 12 2:22 PM
I haven't read through all the posts about the MOs but I really wish that would have just been part of the game and not have to be activated in a part not really related to the story. I have almost finished the game, which I wasn't overly impressed with... no, who am I kidding, was disappointed in, compared to the other MCF games, and now if I want to do the MOs I have to go back and search everything again. It's a catch 22, I suppose, I know they are all spelled out in another post but where's the fun in that. Off to see what I can find and see if I have the patience to find them all!

Go to: