Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Re:SPOILER!!!!! Locations of ALL morphing objects

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 25, 12 11:51 AM
it is in the sceen with the pharmacy and the Doctors on the left and the library in front of you. If you look at the roof of the library the railings are to the left of the dome.

[Post New]by mysticlady4 on Nov 25, 12 6:06 PM
magmitch wrote:The cell is through the vent in the prison. You need the ladder to get there. It actually looks like a foot print, just under and to the right of the sink. I had trouble as well.

I don't know how I missed that. I knew the vent was there but I didn't know that it was required to go through. I guess now I have to find a map or something to get. Thank you, I too only needed one and I couldn't figure out where that cell in prison was talking about.

[Post New]by natsavannah on Nov 25, 12 10:23 PM
Thanks Rumbi!!! Could have never have done it without your list!

Just to add that this game was truly disappointing...!!! I purchased the game without even playing the demo thinking it was going to be good because it was a MCF game...but it was horrible....especially that you have to go back and find morphing items...so not fun...only to find out that all you get is a ticket.... i thought for sure that the bonus conent would be unlocked after finding them but obviously not.... major diappointment!

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on Nov 26, 12 8:36 AM
Your list REALLY helped. However, I couldn't find the "specs in the case on the Dr.s desk", and for the life of me, I can't remember how to get to the cell for the last morphing object.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 26, 12 10:02 AM
The spectacles in a case are on the left of the table in the room with the notice board that you can zoom in on.

You get to the cell through the vent in the prison.

Don't forget your ladder because you'll need it to get both of them

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on Nov 26, 12 1:51 PM
The notice board with the string linking all the pictures? There are no glasses on that table.

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on Nov 26, 12 1:54 PM
OK, went back and got the handprint in the cell, but just double-checked the Dr.'s office, and - no glasses. Just an overturned cup.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Nov 26, 12 2:17 PM
You might have already picked it up. It changes back and from the glasses to some sort of telescope thing.

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on Nov 26, 12 6:30 PM
Well, if I inadvertantly picked it up earlier, it isn't counting in my morphing objects. I have 49 out of 50. Going in one more time. Don't know what to do after that...

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on Nov 26, 12 6:34 PM
Just in the interest of clarifying; you ARE talking about the Dr.'s office next to the autopsy room, right?

judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by judimose on Nov 26, 12 6:46 PM
Found it - game over, man!

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Nov 28, 12 8:26 PM
RUMBI DESERVES A FREE GAME!!!!!!! TYTYTYTYTYTY!!!!!

[Post New]by Rogue283 on Nov 29, 12 8:34 AM
Thanks Rumbi for the list!! The first time I played I got all of the items and my ticket. This time I'm stuck at 49 and I have checked everything using the list, and can't find it. However this time I somehow missed the first video cassette and can't get it now, so it's possible that I did something similar with the last morphing item. Glitch??

I really enjoyed this game!! In fact I have played all of the MCF games for the PC and enjoyed them all. Madame Fate remains my favorite so I'm happy to see that we will re-visit her carnival. The only game so far that I have not been 100% thrilled with was the final Ravenhearst installment, although it was nice to see some closure there. I have played all of the other MCF games multiple times, but I was just glad when I got done with that one.

I was a little disappointed that all we got was a ticket, but glad to have the preview of things to come! The only thing that I didn't like about Shadow Lake was those crazy boxes, even though they were very unique! Everything else I loved, and I myself like the challenge of the morphing objects, so yeah, call me odd!

chaleur
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by chaleur on Nov 29, 12 9:06 PM
I can't find #15, and I think it's the last one I have left! Help? There is a stone pillar next to the right tree, but there's no head on it, and input in that entire area is consumed by the zone to enter the playground. Am I looking in the wrong place?

[Post New]by mamacat2many on Nov 30, 12 10:59 AM
WHERE THE CELL.?????
Rumbitothecore wrote:
magmitch wrote:Handprint near sink in cell?

It's to the right of the sink and just above the floor. If it's not there, then perhaps you have already picked it up without realising.

[Post New]by Rogue283 on Nov 30, 12 2:07 PM
mamacat2many wrote:WHERE THE CELL.?????
Rumbitothecore wrote:
magmitch wrote:Handprint near sink in cell?

It's to the right of the sink and just above the floor. If it's not there, then perhaps you have already picked it up without realising.

To get to the cell you must get your ladder and put it up to the vent on the right side of the room in the second room in the penitentiary. You will need your screw driver to take off the vent and your night vision scope to get through the tunnel. Then you will need the warden's keys to open the door. But down on the ground to your left is the second video tape. When you go through the door you will be in the cell. If you look at the sink and down by the floor there will either be a hand print or a footprint. That's your morphing item. Then click on the calendar on the left of the wall and remember to grab the spoon there as you go through what seems to be an awful small crack in the wall.

[Post New]by Rogue283 on Nov 30, 12 2:10 PM
chaleur wrote:I can't find #15, and I think it's the last one I have left! Help? There is a stone pillar next to the right tree, but there's no head on it, and input in that entire area is consumed by the zone to enter the playground. Am I looking in the wrong place?

If it doesn't look like a head, it will look sort of like a narrow pyramid. And if it just looks flat, then you inadvertently picked it up without realizing it. Did you get the fence pole by the swingset?

YourGibs
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by YourGibs on Nov 30, 12 9:35 PM
I took Rumbitothecore's list and made a video showing all morphing objects. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtVy7ade-rI

[Post New]by sedusukun on Dec 6, 12 4:31 PM
YourGibs wrote:I took Rumbitothecore's list and made a video showing all morphing objects. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtVy7ade-rI

thanks for your video! it seems i missed the last two items in the prison. for some reason though number 48 in Rumbitothecore's list (thanks also btw ) doesn't morph in my copy of SL! it's just there as if trolling me!

[Post New]by jenjiru on Dec 10, 12 9:53 AM
so yea.. heres something neat i just noticed..

after collecting ALL 50 Morphing items..
you'll be rewarded with the ticket..

u'll notice that, on the far lower right corner edge of the screen its says..

"this may require some***** investigation....

*(i cant read it completely because of the black thing from the sand).

so there.. and the only thing that came to my mind is this...

1st.. i thought it has something to do with the machine before u get to the hospital.
2nd.. Madame fate
and 3rd.. theres a MCF10

Go to: