sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

Re:Reviews for Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition

[Post New]by sunshinej on Apr 2, 13 8:34 AM
ERS you stepped up to the plate and delivered a fantastic game. You also kept to the original concept of the first Phantasmat game and for that I thank you.

I agree with lisablue, this game has a good story plot that kept you on the edge of your seat. I enjoyed this game very much and some of your cut scenes were great. The one of the first person view skiing down a mountain was just awesome.

One minor quibble though. There were some scenes that I liked much better for the wallpaper than the ones chosen. I would have liked the one with the village.

Edited on 04/02/2013 at 8:35:46 AM PST

Silvia_B
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Silvia_B on Apr 9, 13 3:30 PM
What a great game! I have to admit I burned myself out with these games so I took some time off & tried some different games. I decided to try again with this game because I loved the first one. I wasn't disappointed. The visuals were terrific as were the voice overs. The hidden objects were easy to find plus I love the option to do the match 3 game. I did have some technical issues with the match 3 game but just restarted it & all was fine. This is a good game to start these type of games because it isn't super difficult which made it more relaxing. One thing I wish they would have done was included a map, there were times I got totally lost. So bottom line, it's a great game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silvia

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on May 4, 13 10:42 PM
I love ERS games, but not this one. I am in reverse in the thinking that this is a backwards step for ERS, not a forward step. At the start, I thought the graphics are superb and sat back ready to be impressed, but that is where the excellen graphics stopped - the game became very comical, in that the drawings looked like comics, with the hidden object scenes even worse.

There are better ERS games than this one.

[Post New]by moviejenks on Sep 23, 13 11:04 PM
I am confused about the bonus chapter. I disable the bomb and it still goes off? Why?

Go to: