krithor
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Complete Items to Locations/Floaters Mappings

[Post New]by krithor on Apr 16, 13 1:57 PM
togood2be wrote:I am at 142, but I don't think that matters, I waited a long while for the exercycle. It came up after I got the 2 sets of exotic flowers, it was the second to last task (it steals your exercycle then you need to get another for A sound mind in a sound body.. so now I wait again lol.

Level 142??? WAUW, it is huge!

Thanks for sharing the list. Great work!

It would be great if Big Fish could take your list and make it a sticky one, so we could avoid the page shifting thing

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Apr 19, 13 3:13 AM
Thanks!

jazz905
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by jazz905 on Apr 21, 13 6:11 PM
Will you be updating this list to include the new stuff for collections etc? I really like this list as everything is alphabetically listed and so easy to find. Thanks and I appreciate all the work you put into this.

zbox12
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by zbox12 on Apr 23, 13 9:03 AM
jazz,

On page three of this post is a list of the new items. I agree it would be nice if the two lists were merged but at least it is available. Maybe after all the "updates" are done we can get a complete list.

jazz905
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by jazz905 on Apr 23, 13 4:30 PM
Thanks Zbox, I hadn't seen this list and also many thanks to Togood2be for compiling the list.

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Apr 29, 13 12:31 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to all for this very helpful thread.

SirMitch
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by SirMitch on May 1, 13 1:16 PM
I want to join others in expressing thanks to hqui and togood2be for taking the time to compile these comprehensive lists. They have saved me a lot of valuable time when looking for a particular item. Your efforts are appreciated!

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on May 1, 13 1:53 PM
I echo the sentiments of appreciation - the lists have made the game MUCH more enjoyable!

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on May 2, 13 5:42 PM
Since I have been playing Found, I do not understand a few things I would like clarified: When it says do you need a snack and you don't have the food, are you hurting anything/score-etc. to use other stuff? It seems you can only do this so many times. I don't understand how to do the diamond thing, or to purchase more from the store.Wnen you go to the collection/slot thingy. How does this work. I have collections, some I just pull the lever, but I am not understanding exactly when'how/why this happens and I think I have more things with the numbers. The amount of diamonds influences what you you have to do? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Some of the stuff is self explanatory, but this part, I would say-not so much! Help.

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on May 2, 13 7:12 PM
Hi, Annibelle1,

Welcome to BFG and Found!

I'll see what I can answer - hopefully Matahari24 will swim by, too, and she is an expert!

When you run out of energy (do you need a snack) it is perfectly OK to do other things - no impact on score, etc. You DO NOT have to spend money on this game, either, IF you are patient (with cbtx, I am not - LOL).

Diamonds can only be purchased from the bank (small icon in the middle of the top of the screen, blue + symbol) with real money. Just click on the icon and it will take you to a screen that shows what coins cost and what diamonds cost. It shows the full cost, not the BFG member cost, which is less. This can get very expensive, so it's best not to spend real money unless you set yourself a budget. Diamonds may limit what you can do only if you run out of them and want to do something that requires them (completing a collection early, for example.) Every 5th day of play you will also get 5 diamonds, as well as every time you go up a level.

When you go to your collections, there are 2 kinds - silver and gold. Click on either tab, and it will show you all of the collections as you scroll to the right. Each collection, if you click on it, will show you the items that need to be collected to fill them. They are found in different locations - see the sticky threads. Once a collection is filled, you can "pull" the lever and you get credit for completing the collection and you will get either coins, experience points, food (energy) and or amulets, etc. Those are described above the picture of the completed collection item. IF you decide you want to complete a collection without having all of the items, let's say to complete a quest, if you pull the lever it will tell you how many diamonds are required to complete the collection early. Try to only do this occasionally, as diamonds run out quickly!

There are also Achievements (separate tab on the right of the screen.)

Please read many of the other threads in this forum, as they are full of help/hints!

Also, don't hesitate to post any other questions that you cannot find answers for, or if the answers are confusing. We all enjoy trying to help each other!

[Post New]by jamn1313 on May 4, 13 4:42 PM
where do I find the ice crown?

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on May 4, 13 7:21 PM
The ice crown is in the Soaring Rock.

jewlynz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jewlynz on May 9, 13 7:49 PM
where do i get the ebony tables for a quest.

jewlynz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jewlynz on May 9, 13 8:04 PM
lol just clicked its an collection rather than an item.

Complete Items to Locations/Floaters Mappings

[Post New]by libchgrl on May 13, 13 9:09 AM
hqiu wrote:This is a sorted item list names and where to find them locations/floators

accumulator->ufo, camp, android, alien,
acolmiztli's mask->vampire castle,
adjustable wrench->ufo,
arithmometer->tent,
aroma sticks->tent, portal,
arrow-poison frog->snow forest, camp, pirate ship,
ashtray->dragon's lair, lab, vampire castle, wrecked airplane
assassin->vampire castle, ufo,
assistant->lab, vampire castle,
athena->wrecked airplane,
bathing suit->temple ruins, camp, wrecked airplane,
beach chair->temple ruins, lighthouse,
beach hat->temple ruins, ufo, pirate ship,
beach umbrella->pirate ship,
bear totem->vampire castle, camp,
binoculars->lighthouse,
bio detector->wrecked airplane,
bird of happiness->temple ruins,
black candles->pirate ship,
black cat->soaring rock, dragon's lair, snow forest, vampire castle, tent, temple ruins, camp, wrecked airplane,
black top hat->vampire castle,
boatswain's whistle->wrecked airplane,
bomb->lab, submarine, pirate ship, treasure chest
bonsai->yogi,
book of dark magic->portal,
book of dreams->tent,
book of white magic->lighthouse,
booster engine->ufo,
bottle of rum->wrecked airplane,
bow->vampire castle,
bowtie->ufo,
box with jewels->tent,
branch of sakura->soaring rock, temple ruins,
burning sword->pirate ship,
camaxtli's mask->camp,
cane->vampire castle,
canned stew->wrecked airplane,
card->pirate ship

[Post New]by Jrubytuesday on Jun 10, 13 3:39 PM
I do not have the UFO scout in my drop down list at the UFO. I am at the sensi level what gives?

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Jun 10, 13 7:14 PM
You have to get the quest for the UFO scout, and then it will be in the available items.

jadeice1
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by jadeice1 on Jun 16, 13 11:33 AM
Hi everybody, I don't know if this has been asked before. I apologize if it has... What level or how many wolves do you have kill to get the weresnake? I've got the charge the big family collection 6x quest and the wolfer quest so i need 7 weresnakes. have multiples of all the rest . No weresnake. Just looking for some hope Please help lol Thanks

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Jun 17, 13 6:07 AM
jadeice1 wrote:Hi everybody, I don't know if this has been asked before. I apologize if it has... What level or how many wolves do you have kill to get the weresnake? I've got the charge the big family collection 6x quest and the wolfer quest so i need 7 weresnakes. have multiples of all the rest . No weresnake. Just looking for some hope Please help lol Thanks

Hi jadeice1 and welcome to the pond!
Each one of us have a rare item for this collection (and actually for most of them).
There is no rule regarding this but many fishies have mentioned that they have banished from around 250-450 wolves in order to complete the quests. Keep in mind that it takes time.
Happy gaming!

[Post New]by Abarker04 on Jun 18, 13 4:57 PM
does anyone know what level the floaters start giving stuff from the diamond collection and such?

Go to: