Re:Post any Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by FrenchLady1 on Jan 22, 13 7:14 PM
In the game when the punch card is ready, it's gone. No card is sitting there for me to pick up. I did un-install the game and re-installed it to see if it fixed this issue. Nope, sure didn't. Please help!! Thanks.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Post any Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jan 23, 13 2:33 AM
Hi Fishies,

holofernes - as the game is not responding as it should for you, I would definitely encourage you to uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

You could also try updating some of the components that help run your game in case the computer is having some trouble running these scenes fully. The advice in the following help article will help you to do that:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

FrenchLady1 - thank you for reinstalling the game and I am sorry that it did not help matters.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help with issues like this, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems persist for either of you though, please get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page and they will be happy to help and offer some more specific advice.

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

fiorel4
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by fiorel4 on Feb 6, 13 5:41 AM
I am not sure if my problem is classed as a tech issue, but I can't seem to get the device at the portal in which I need to insert the photos. Therefore I cannot proceed with the game, I notice that others have had the same problem (Jan 2013) but no assistance has been forthcoming.
Can someone please tell me what is going on with support for this issue?

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Feb 8, 13 2:35 PM
game plays so slowly & i have to double click most everything

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Mar 8, 13 1:44 AM
Unbelievable, but I am reporting another bug. With the original game, I encountered the chessboard bug and couldn't continue the game. Then I got the update, but had to start the game over. This time, the chessboard bug was fixed and I could finish the game. Then guess what happened? There is a bug in the Bonus chapter, so I couldn't finish it.

Here is the bug in the Bonus chapter:

Early in the Bonus chapter, you look in the bushes and give a cookie to a little animal. Then you pick up the animal. Well, I picked it up, but the animal did not go into my inventory. There is a blank box in my inventory where the little animal should be. There is an item to the left and right of the blank box, but no animal. I checked dozens of times and the animal is not still in the bushes and I did not do anything wrong. So, I don't have the animal, even though I picked it up, and I can't power the bubble machine with it, so I can't continue the game.

This is very frustrating. The game needs another update to fix this bug. I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it didn't fix it. Hopefully, there will be an update soon.

Thanks.

Mac Version crash

[Post New]by morgandogs on May 2, 13 5:48 PM
Game crashes at the underground cliff when I click on statue on the left.
I have updated all my software, uninstalled and reinstalled, started new profile, still crashes. Help, can't go any further in game.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on May 3, 13 2:39 AM
Hi morgandogs,

I am very sorry to hear that!

As you have already checked for updates, I would encourage you to get in touch with our Tech Support Team, attaching a Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report.

This will allow them to make specific suggestions and provide a much more personalized response than we can provide via the Forums.

I am sure they will get to the bottom of this for you - best of luck though!

bfgBaikal

TillyQ
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by TillyQ on May 3, 13 8:34 PM
I am having problems with the Mac version. I had a white screen right after the game loaded. I was able to quit, change my screen resolution & restart the game. I was able to see & hear the intro story line. When the actual game started there were white boxes on part of the background. If I clicked in those areas the background might show but another area would be white. Any one else having this problem? All my software is up to date.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 7, 13 11:05 AM
Hey there TillyQ,

Since you're software is still up to date and the game is still displaying those white boxes I'd recommend getting in touch with Tech Support with a Dr. Felix. They'll be able to take a closer look and figure out what may be causing those issues.

Just click here and submit an email to reach them. Live Chat Support is also available Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST if you're a Big Fish Game Club member.

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

clannan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by clannan on May 20, 13 7:40 PM
Hey there. Is there any way to get a profile back? I was about 3/4 of the way through the game and i had to log out to check my mail. I went to play again and the create profile box came on and my old profile was gone along with all my progress. Grrrr...tried starting game again but no luck. Any chance of getting it back or is back to the starting board? Thanks.

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on May 24, 13 6:05 PM
Wow, four pages of tech issues. I was checking in to complain about having to click my mouse pad in order to play (rather than just touching as I should be able to) and feel like I'm following a long parade.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Jul 30, 13 6:34 AM
I truly like this game, I'm playing the bonuschapter, and I should have received an origami beaver to open the bottles, but I never gotten it, so i cannot go on now....

Please help!!

[Post New]by Nomind on Jan 13, 14 2:22 PM
Here's a tech. issue for you- this IS NOT the first time this has happened with other games: I pay for my time on line and so downloading is done with care. I downloaded this game, went to play it, and was told that I need to put in a name and key number. If it was a game I had bought in a store I'd expect it, but on line with no way of having that information... Please remove or repair your download. The amount of problems recently cause me to begin considering leaving Big Fish for a different place. I have enjoyed Big Fish generally - it's just frustration with all these different situations recently.

Go to: