tarrocket
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Post any Azada: Elementa Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by tarrocket on Mar 14, 13 3:15 PM
I don't think there will be a fix for the double items in the bonus chapter. There would have been a fix by now.

[Post New]by LadyAria on Mar 14, 13 10:15 PM
I too am having the Layering Inventory Issue. I have 2/3 Jars layering over the Lock Part, so that I can not access the Lock Part, to unlock the Chest that makes it possible to continue. I am stuck due to this inability to progress, and very frustrated. I have loved this series and being trapped like this makes me very disappointed in their Bug Testing, given how often this has occurred.
I have tried quitting and restarting the game. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing. It is still layered. Please help.

Edited on 03/14/2013 at 10:15:35 PM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 15, 13 6:48 AM
Hi Fishies,

Welcome to the Pond LadyAria!

I am just swimming in to let you know that we are aware of this layering issue and we will continue to work with the developer for a fix; as soon as we have any news at all, we will be sure to update you.

And, if you have tried the advice, please get in touch with our friendly Tech Support with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report, so we can continue collecting information on this and send it on to the developer, in the hopes of a fix.

Also, the Team can also provide some alternative solutions that we are unable provide via the Forums so it is definitely worth your while reaching out to them

Hope this info helps a bit!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by wvu4208 on Mar 16, 13 7:03 PM
I am having issues with the bonus content: I get near the end, and attach the frame to the picture, but when I go to take it and put it in my inventory, it just... disappears! I can't zoom in on the statue base in order to retrieve it and/or use it in Sansanna's headpiece. I have spent COUNTLESS hours playing this game, and I don't want to have to start from scratch! Any help?

KDinMD43
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by KDinMD43 on Mar 17, 13 5:01 AM
Just an FYI:
When I got to water element and saw the frog for the first time, my computer froze. i had to restart my computer. I am now going to see if I can proceed.
KDinMD

ediegamer
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by ediegamer on Mar 20, 13 8:23 PM
...and once again, an ERS game is giving me problems. Demo ran fine and so I purchased the game -- , but by the time I got to the Air element, the game ran so slowly that it was just impossible to play. It took forever to go from one scene to the next and the game just started freezing up every two seconds. In my experience, this has been an ongoing problem with this dev. You get suckered into buying the game after experiencing a smooth running demo and then slowly, but surely, by the time you're well into the game it starts slowing down and in order to finish it, you have to have the patience of a saint! ERS is the ONLY developer that I have these problems with. Even the new devs offer smoother and better running games - so it really isn't a computer problem as far as I'm concerned - it's a GAME problem. Until ERS can offer a game that runs smoothly from start to finish, I've scratched them off my list.

[Post New]by kittymaverick on Mar 20, 13 10:27 PM
wvu4208 wrote:I am having issues with the bonus content: I get near the end, and attach the frame to the picture, but when I go to take it and put it in my inventory, it just... disappears! I can't zoom in on the statue base in order to retrieve it and/or use it in Sansanna's headpiece. I have spent COUNTLESS hours playing this game, and I don't want to have to start from scratch! Any help?

I'm experiencing the exact same problem as the quoted player... it's really frustrating being stuck at this point because of a bug...

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Mar 21, 13 2:46 AM
Heya Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing .

wvu4208 and kittymaverick - Welcome to the Pond! That definitely sounds frustrating! It could help to uninstall and reinstall your game here as this will help to get all files back in place. As most games save their progress in a separate folder you should not lose the progress while doing this.

KDinMD43 - When a game freezes like this, this is often a sign that some of the software necessary to display the game could do with an update. You can easily do this by following the steps you find here.

ediegamer - While it seems that ERS is the only developer giving you these problems, it could be here that an update to your graphic card and other much needed software could improve the situation already though. You can find some easy steps on how to get everything up-to-date here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 03/21/2013 at 2:46:47 AM PST

hdnobjgamluvr
Shark
Shark
12,611 Posts

[Post New]by hdnobjgamluvr on Mar 24, 13 9:38 PM
The demo played just fine, so I purchased the game. Sure enough, after purchasing, a few minutes into the game, the dang thing froze. Ctrl /Alt /Del / wouldn't even get me out of it. I had to manually shut down my computer.

Really? The freebie part has no glitches, but once you give up your money, the problems start.

Come on ERS, spend more time offering glitch free games instead of just trying to turn games out on a conveyor belt !!!!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 26, 13 5:14 AM
Oh gosh hdnobjgamluvr - I am very sorry that you have had such a poor experience!

As it sounds like the computer is currently having a hard time running the game, I would suggest having a look at the following help article which has some great advice on how to update the elements that display and run your game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps don't help or you would like us to assist you with this, please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps will be happy to help!

Hope this is sorted out for you soon!

bfgBaikal

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Mar 26, 13 12:21 PM
For information purposes

I have managed to play this game but experienced the following:

When using the keys on the dragon I got a

Access Violation at 0x06DDDE27E, tried to write to 0x00000000, program terminated.

Tried to play again a bit later and things were going well until I passed the mended hand to the robot and clicked to continue after this speech when

the top middle of the screen showed a close up of his helmet and eyes

his body was in the bottom left hand corner

the miner was sitting in the right hand corner

so it looked like he was peering over the top of a wall at them

The system cursor had also separated from the custom cursor so had to use the Task Manager to exit.

The game played fine after that.

Cherb

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 26, 13 1:17 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, cherbtoo!

If you continue to experience problems, please don't hesitate to let our Tech Support Team know so they can take a look at that for you.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

hdnobjgamluvr
Shark
Shark
12,611 Posts

[Post New]by hdnobjgamluvr on Mar 27, 13 9:57 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, bfgBaikal, but my computer isn't the problem . ERS is the problem.

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Mar 27, 13 10:03 AM
Hey hdnobjgamluvr,

While it may certainly be a glitch in the game, often trying out those steps from the help article Baikal mentioned can help to get a game up and running!

Also writing in to our Tech Support with a Dr. Felix and description of the issue would be very helpful. We'll be able to collect the needed information to send along to the developer if it is a specific glitch in the game.

Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

tarrocket
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by tarrocket on Mar 28, 13 4:45 PM
its been too long for a fix for this game. I think bfg and ers has given up fixing the glitches which mostly show up bonus game. Both bfg and ers still can make money (with no fix) with the se version when it comes out.

Janie42
Clownfish
Clownfish
598 Posts

[Post New]by Janie42 on Mar 29, 13 11:02 AM
After the 5th time of
"Access Violation at 0x06DDDE27E, tried to write to 0xblah blah, program terminated"
I've bitten the bullet & will do an uninstall/re-install...

which I hate as (a) download's hideously slow & (b) I must pay (again) for the bandwidth, but...

Since my softwares, drivers, etc s.b. up-to-date & I very seldom have any problems with this dev's games, I'm hoping reinstall will work.

ETA - reinstall worked - brilliant game.

Edited on 04/13/2013 at 7:41:37 AM PST

PMcOuntryGirl
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by PMcOuntryGirl on Apr 1, 13 7:31 PM
I'm also having the layering problem in the bonus section. I rarely buy CE of games, but I did for this one and now I regret it. I cannot finish the bonus section because of the layering issue of items being stuck on top of each other. I'm in the circus tent and I cannot grab the scroll, because the magicians wand is on top of it, hence, I cannot go any further. I did submit a tech issue report. Very frustrating!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 2, 13 12:26 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to see more of you are running into issue with the bonus section of this CE! It looks like we are still investigating and collecting information about what's going on there, so if you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team and let them know about the trouble you're having.

They will ask for a Dr. Felix Report, which you can attach to your message on the Contact Us page. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thanks so much!

bfgMonongahela

tarrocket
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by tarrocket on Apr 2, 13 4:41 PM
We have been waiting for a fix for the bonus game nearly 1 MONTH! That's too long for any fix.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 4, 13 12:10 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry I don't have better news but our best advice is still to contact our Tech Support with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report, so we can continue collecting information on this and send it on to the developer, in the hopes of a fix.

Also, the Team can also provide some alternative solutions such as replacing the game if you understandably, would prefer to play another.

I assure you that as soon as we have any news we will swim in to update and would like to thank you all for working with us - we know this is disappointing but we really appreciate your help.

Thanks again,

bfgBaikal

Go to: