Re:Post any European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Katorrah on Dec 28, 14 10:22 PM
I've downloaded the game on iPad and begun playing the tutorial. I've then taken the key and pin and gone into the first room of the house, but I've lost all of the items in my inventory. Even if I go back to try and collect the items again, the tutorial replays, and every time I enter the room I lose all of my items. I also cannot use the map to move around or change the difficulty setting of the game. My progress also does not save, and every time I close the game I must start again. I've also re-downloaded the game several times, but the same thing happens. Help!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Post any European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 29, 14 4:17 PM
Hey Katorrah

I'm really sorry to see there's trouble with the game on your iPad! Since you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, I'd recommend contacting Mobile Support HERE with a detailed description of the issue and the steps you've tried. One of our Reps will be more than happy to work with you

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by njpetdoc on Dec 30, 14 6:41 PM
Having the same disappearing pin problem. I have deleted and reinstalled twice, still the same. iPad, iOS 8. I am playing casual mode. I have tried to play advanced and hardcore modes, and they start with the tutorial again!

[Post New]by SissytoBo on Dec 30, 14 11:19 PM
It looks like Euro Mystery isn't compatible with IOS8 on the iPad, and it's also not compatible with any of the IOS8 updates either. Interesting that there are no replies to this forum from Big Fish since this significant issue came up - perhaps it's because this is a freebie game designed to 'hook' us into playing Big Fish games on an iPad... Unfortunately, until Big Fish demonstrates its willingness to support all of its software and clients through showing some interest in this issue, I will have to assume that Big Fish is yet another software provider that is keen to get money only - luckily there are plenty of other game producers who care about the on-going experience of their customers, not just whether they can sell them a game in the first place... Keenly awaiting a reply from Big Fish, and maybe you might win me back...

[Post New]by njpetdoc on Dec 31, 14 7:04 AM
Big Fish Games was sold in November to Churchill Downs, a gambling organization looking to expand into online gaming. I suspect they don't really care about us!

jayel48
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by jayel48 on Jan 3, 15 5:20 PM
About half way through the game, the view went black, leaving only the tool box with Menu, Map, Hit, etc.
A pop up window appeared. "EuropeanMystery_ScentofDesire_SE.exe - No Disk"
The message said: There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive D:.

I hit "Try Again" and "Continue" about 30 times and the game started again - until I changed to another location - same problem... I am finally about to mix the pipe cleaner potion, so you can see how far I am, and I have had to do the "try Again" marathon click about 30 times so far.

I tried closing the game and restarting (as the same user) but the same issue occurred.

I have limited download gigabytes, so if there is something I can do before resorting to uninstall and reinstall, I would really appreciate if you could send me the steps. And I r-e-a-l-l-y don't want to uninstall and reinstall and have the same thing happen.

Go to: