Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

Re:Post any Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two technical issues here only

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jun 20, 13 9:12 PM
I've played this several times now and was quite surprised when the Spain-ish guy gets stuck and won't move. I've tried everything. Guess I'll delete the player and start over again.

[Post New]by precop1a on Jul 5, 13 3:14 PM
In the "Natiutlan" level, I get to a certain point and can go no farther, I have no quests, but the temple will not open and I cannot finish discovering the territory. This only happens in the "Expert" level. It's like a vital bit of programming is missing.

TooOld2Play
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by TooOld2Play on Aug 9, 13 11:14 AM
What really surprises me is that despite my pm'ing a few people on this forum who have had success with this game, the rave reviews on the games page, I have yet to play this game without it stalling, skipping, locking up. I have upgraded my memory card as the techs told me to do and pretty much tried everything to get it to work. I'm good up to a point but then it is awful and cannot be played. What I have asked is what computer, OS and graphics card are people SUCCESSFULLY playing this game with. Not one answer. What good is a forum if no one bothers to respond? I loved, loved, loved the first game and so desperately wanted to play this one.

[Post New]by waymire01 on Oct 28, 13 2:02 PM
I played through the first game and now almost the entire second game without issue. I'm on chapter 10 and right at the very end of the level, just before it finishes it crashes. The entire game shuts down and takes me back to the Big Fish manager. Since you cannot save within a level I have to start over and this level takes me an hour and a half to complete. I've played through it twice (over three hours wasted) and it crashed in exactly the same place both times.

Error 806400

[Post New]by PoofBoy on Nov 26, 13 5:59 PM
I purchased this game. It installs and activates fine on one laptop. I wanted to play it on another laptop and it gives me an ooops error 806400 every time I try to activate no matter WHAT I try to do. All of my other games activate fine but not this one so it isnt the laptop. I do not understand why this is even happening. Ive tried uninstalling reinstalling logging in and out you name it. What is wrong?

Go to: