Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by LadySparkle55 on Jun 21, 13 5:26 PM
Quests are not registering. . . ie, a quest for aliens, pirates and lemutes. . .I've banished several and it still says ZERO.

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by LadySparkle55 on Jun 21, 13 6:23 PM
After critical install. . . still not working.

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Jun 21, 13 6:54 PM
~LadySparkle55...same here. I did the 2nd of the two new updates, I went to my game manager and updated from there. But I noticed the size of the update wasn't quite right from what it should of been. So now after deleting my game from my pc, I am installing a new game...hope this helps. Will keep you posted.

[Post New]by afunnyfarm on Jun 21, 13 7:34 PM
after I installed the newest update to found, i lost the golden dragon. i still had about an hour left. this is just to warn people not to install this update if you have anything such as the golden dragon, you may lose it

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jun 22, 13 1:22 AM
Hi Found Fishies!

I am sorry to see that a number of players are still having issues after installing the most recent update for Found, which was released yesterday.

To ensure you have the most recent update I would suggest trying the steps below as a way of checking that there is nothing further to updates for this game:

1) Go into your Game Manager options and click on 'Downloads.'
2) Under 'Game Updates' select 'Manually'
3) Click on 'Check for Updates.'

If you have tried this already and know you have the most recent update but are still havign issue with your games, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

I hope this helps a bit!

bfgBaikal

PCFever64
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

[Post New]by PCFever64 on Jun 22, 13 9:00 AM
Uninstalled and reinstalled game. Amulets still going away. I did test one by entering and exiting the game and it continued to count down even tho the game was exited. I cannot afford to loose amulets in this fashion. Please advise. Thanking you

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Jun 22, 13 11:07 AM
Others have posted that there are new floaters. I didn't see any. What gives?

NiceOrc
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by NiceOrc on Jun 22, 13 4:28 PM
I've done the second of the recent updates, and most collectibles seem to be back at the island sites. However I notice that the vulture doesn't have the makeup items anymore. I haven't had time to check the other floaters, but has anyone else noticed things still missing?

jkingma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jkingma on Jun 22, 13 8:07 PM
NiceOrc wrote:I've done the second of the recent updates, and most collectibles seem to be back at the island sites. However I notice that the vulture doesn't have the makeup items anymore. I haven't had time to check the other floaters, but has anyone else noticed things still missing?

I have to say I have noticed that not only are my amulets being lost but the banished floaters are now extremely stingy with anything after banishing. A little disappointing... I uninstalled and reinstalled twice already now to see if it would "fix" it but each time I encounter different issues. Now I'm almost at the giving up stage...

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Jun 22, 13 9:47 PM
All my diamonds disappeared. I had over 50 and I just spent some time banishing things. I didn't buy anything but somehow I just noticed I only have about 5 or 6 diamonds. I had them after I did the latest update . Had them this morning and now over 50 of them are gone.

Never mind. I know what happened. Very sneaky of the game though.

Edited on 06/22/2013 at 9:52:02 PM PST

jazz905
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
443 Posts

[Post New]by jazz905 on Jun 23, 13 1:47 AM
My diamonds are also disappearing! I also have problem with my cursor being stuck to the map and when I move my cursor I am just pulling the map about. Will try uninstalling and reinstalling. Pain in the neck though. I really like this game and bought diamonds in the sale as a reward to devs etc but won't buy anymore now!

hiramsmom
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by hiramsmom on Jun 23, 13 9:11 AM
I'm having the same problem with the cursor jumping around and sometimes it wont let me open a location at all. Very frustrating when you need that location for a quest. I will try un-installing etc. to see if that fixes it, btw love the new additions.

Went in yesterday and un-installed and re-installed. The cursor seems to be better today but I'm still having the the problem with not being able to enter sites. The sites and floaters are being very stingy, the Dragons lair one egg!!! for 105 energy points---------come on guys this is not funny or fun. I have three quests waiting for bombs and I have been trying to get a tape measure from the camp for over 100 tries. That's just frustrating not fun. Give us a break for the hundreds if not thousands of dollars we spend on this game give us a fighting chance to find the things we need.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Edited on 06/24/2013 at 2:28:33 PM PST

mz_dori
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mz_dori on Jun 23, 13 9:59 AM
I sent the following to Tech Support, not sure if any answers will come but I am wondering if anyone is experiencing some of the same problems:

"I redid the update as instructed due to everything I had worked for not being there anymore. I mean the levels of the places I had gone to had nothing to offer but a few every day items, the snowman had nothing at all. Well, now everything shows up, but the game will not give me more than what was shown before I redid the update.

What I mean is that although the Vampire Castle shows several items I need right now for quests, it wont give me more than a unicorn horn, ghost cape, and maybe a set of handcuffs for the criminal. When I use the handcuffs on him I get coins and energy, nothing else. That's all any of my floaters give for the most part. I can't even get any items I need to charge collections. I can buy them with diamonds, but it's not going to do me much good anyway when I can't get the things I need for the collections. I am on level 80 and now it's like I am on level five.

Is this going to be fixed soon? By Friday I will be moved and not have Internet connection for a few months, which means I wont be able to update anything for a while, which means the game will be worthless."

jkingma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jkingma on Jun 23, 13 7:16 PM
hiramsmom wrote:I'm having the same problem with the cursor jumping around and sometimes it wont let me open a location at all. Very frustrating when you need that location for a quest. I will try un-installing etc. to see if that fixes it, btw love the new additions.

I noticed today I'm having the same problem where I cannot click on a location and have it open up.... I've also had that with the floaters too. It isn't consistent though, I'll be playing away and then I won't be able to get back into another location for awhile. Kind of frustrating when you're using an amulet.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the new update twice now but each re-install will present a "new" problem and fix the old problem so I don't know what to do.

I didn't notice any difference when using the amulet that was supposed to help collect collection items, in fact I seemed to get more of the miscellaneous items than I had before using it which was a little strange.

I did notice some of the new floaters steal diamonds from me which I was pretty unhappy about after I purchased some with the "sale". I guess the sale was really a way to take less than the regular amount for what we were about to lose in the game without knowing it I guess they give a 1-3% return rate depending on if they steal more than 60 and give back 1-2,

I do hope they fix the stinginess of the drops especially when there is no other way to collect certain items for collections. The fairy wings are really rare to get and quick to deplete when collections require 4-8 at a time!

I really like the concept of the alter ego floaters though and like the raft idea just as a little bonus when playing. It comes up for free so it's a nice little something different to look for and open.

I'm really looking forward to the new island(s). Only one says coming soon but there are a total of 4 that show up on my map. Currently of course I can only click on the one.

I hope to see a post from the technical support soon that tells us we can re-install again and have a fixed version without the hiccups. I really love this game!!

NiceOrc
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by NiceOrc on Jun 23, 13 11:45 PM
Hi again, I remembered I had an un-updated version on my big computer, so I checked the items that the floaters drop on each. I am on level 60 on the big computer, and level 40 on the laptop. After the update, there are 4 floaters that don't list items that are in the un-updated version.
The criminal no longer drops the gold flower, guitar and earrings.
The vulture no longer drops the 5 makeup items.
The snowman no longer drops the 5 snowmen types.
The yogi no longer drops the pendant.
Will have a look at the sites next.
Any news when this will be fixed?

[Post New]by jimjet61 on Jun 24, 13 1:08 AM
My quests are not registering on completion and wont disappear for a new quest to appear. I have completed 2 so far and yet they are still there. Uninstall/Reinstall ???

[Post New]by Polgara60 on Jun 24, 13 11:11 PM
Hi - after downloading the latest fix (June 24) I have been unable to purchase diamonds in the store. Keeps coming up with an error 1399 message and a suggestion to try again later.

[Post New]by Carlea225 on Jun 25, 13 11:20 AM
I got the dragon master floaty while I was playing my game and when I click on it to banish it,it won't allow me to do that!!! That is crappy that they pop up and I have an hour to banish it but can't!!

[Post New]by MaddJughead on Jun 25, 13 12:09 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong spot, never posted anything before. Has anyone heard if they are addressing the Energy Avatar no longer giving the 30% increase in energy regeneration since the update? Makes no difference anymore both on my wife's computer, and mine. We get about 20 energy points restored every hour with or without the Energy Avatar. Before the update we would get 60 points an hour if we left the Female Energy Avatar selected and the game active.

Thanks to everyone for all the good tips we have found on this forum.

MaddJughead :-))

[Post New]by penguindance on Jun 27, 13 12:51 AM
Like PCFever64 & jkingma, my biggest problem after the "fix" is that the clock on the amulets continues to run even when the game is paused or turned off. So now I've accumulated a number of them that I am not using yet because I don't want to waste them. When will this problem be fixed? The current expectation of using up a 6 hour amulet in one sitting is not reasonable.

I also find it very frustrating that the regular floaters have become significantly stingier than they already were.

On the other hand, I do like the new surprise crates and the randomly appearing new floaters. But beware: If you need a certain number of an item in order to make the trade but you only have a portion of that number, then if you go ahead and make the trade, you'll be paying for the entire number of items. For example, I needed 10 bombs to use as part of a trade, but I only had 8. I made the trade, thinking I'd be using the ones I had plus buying 2. What happened is that the game charged me for 10 bombs and left the 8 in my inventory.

Go to: