Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Oct 19, 13 11:06 PM
Anybody else having trouble getting the Halloween pet packs or even buying Bush Bucks the regular way??
I've been getting "operation timed out" since midway through yesterday and am trying to figure out what's going on.
I'm not having any trouble anywhere else. Not with the rest of the site or other sites; it's Just trying to buy the pet packs and bush bucks.

:edit: Forgot to mention my net speed is pretty high so it's not at this end speed wise.

Edited on 10/19/2013 at 11:08:34 PM PST

Halloween Candy , not registering in my Inventory.

[Post New]by adelaidean_lady on Oct 21, 13 4:19 AM
I have noticed in the last few hours that my candy is not manifesting in my inventory, I checked on 4 consecutive candy drops of 1, and no movement , I currently have only 8 in my inventory.
In candy drops Im talking about what drops when you are bush whacking. Collecting candy from scaring the kiddies works fine .

I have cleaned my cache , I use Google Chrome . Upon clearing etc, I rebooted and tried once again , I had a candy drop of 3 checked again and still only 8 candy
I know it was working yesterday as I bought the witch's Hair do .

Please help me, as too how much candy I have really lost , who knows , and it seems pointless wasting my time when it is not registering .

OHHHH Woe Is Mee

Thankyou for clarifying the difference in the candy structure

Edited on 10/24/2013 at 9:44:31 AM PST

Unsinkable
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by Unsinkable on Oct 23, 13 7:11 AM
I am having the same issue as adelaidean_lady ! No candy from the bush is showing up in inventory.

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Oct 23, 13 9:24 AM
The sweets collected from bushes give energy, power and or mana but do not go into your inventory. They have the same icon as the candy collected in the Haunted House by scaring the kids but don't go into the inventory.

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Oct 23, 13 3:28 PM
hi, I am trying to download game but it just keeps the blue screen with loading in white letters
is the site up for maintenance or is this an issue on my computer?

I am playing on PC

Edited on 10/23/2013 at 3:31:25 PM PST

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Oct 23, 13 3:30 PM
btw i am playing on pc

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Oct 23, 13 8:01 PM
The game is taking much longer to load the different areas. I went in and cleared my cache, but that did not seem to make a difference. The "Entering Zone" and "loading graphics" messages stay up for quite awhile.
Also, if I have other tabs open, I can't switch while the loading messages are up.
Thanks!

Edited on 10/24/2013 at 6:41:41 AM PST

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Oct 24, 13 6:43 AM
NobleKen wrote:The sweets collected from bushes give energy, power and or mana but do not go into your inventory. They have the same icon as the candy collected in the Haunted House by scaring the kids but don't go into the inventory.

I bought the witch, and have been whacking the bushes, but have not gotten any sweets at all???

I actually just got one batch of sweets after using about 1000 energy points.

Edited on 10/24/2013 at 7:44:00 PM PST

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Oct 25, 13 9:53 AM
@Playful61 - Have you tried playing the game on the Big Fish website through this link listed under the Online Adventure games:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/online-games/index.html

Please let us know if you are still having trouble play the game.

@HorseDancer1 - When you say you bought the witch do you mean the kitten witch pet? When you encounter long load times always try refreshing your browser first and then refresh your flash cache.

SIMMOJU
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

fishing glitch

[Post New]by SIMMOJU on Oct 27, 13 1:14 AM
The problem with the server is still causing fishing problems.The retrying request pops up and my bait gets lost,this gets expensive and is frustrating.I have updated my Flash player and cleared the cache,that certainly helped but the problem persists.
I'm hoping that you have an answer.

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Oct 29, 13 9:11 AM
@SIMMOJU - If you have cleared your flash cache and refreshed your browser but this issue persists were you are losing bait I would send in a support ticket.

nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by nanekochan on Nov 6, 13 8:41 PM
I have just reached Level 140 and the third slot for runes did not open up. I tried refreshing the game and changing swords but no luck. Is this a glitch or do I need to submit a support ticket? Thanks.

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Nov 7, 13 9:38 AM
@Nanekochan - If you reached level 140 and are unable to purchase the third slot for your swords then I would send in a support ticket.

nanekochan
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by nanekochan on Nov 7, 13 12:51 PM
@NobleKen I didn't realize I had to purchase it. It looks like I'll be able to do that when I scrape the gold together. Thanks very much for your prompt answer.

[Post New]by acongojada on Nov 9, 13 10:20 AM
Last night I ordered bush bucks for 17.50. A couple of hours later, I noticed that I had more bucks than I ordered and I had already used a lot of them. I checked my purchase history, and it was fine. I thought maybe it was a special that I didnt know about or a reward for something i did in the game. Then today I checked my history again, and I was charged again, 17.50. I did not order more bucks!!! I dont have that kind of money!! I put in an email at big fish support, but just wondered if someone here can help,or tell me if this has happened to others. I am really worried because I need that money back in my bank account AsaP. I ordered through Pay Pal and am thinking about letting them know so I can get them to remove those charges if it is quicker. I am just really worried!!! I cannot afford to lose that money.

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Nov 13, 13 9:29 AM
@acongojada - Contacting Big Fish support was the right move to make in this situation.

LunyKimberly
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by LunyKimberly on Nov 22, 13 2:57 PM
I'm having an issue, every now and then - not every game load but this has happened three separate times in the last six days - when the game loads, I get an "Attention!" notice asking if Bushwhacker can use my hard drive to improve loading times. I've got a green "Use My Hard Drive" button, a red "No Thanks" button and a little window to the left of them that says "Adobe Flash Player Settings" with a Allow/Deny buttons.

If I try to click the Allow/Deny (or help) button in the Flash Settings window, nothing happens. If I click the green "Use My Hard Drive" button (to improve the load times and hopefully put less strain on BW2's servers), the "Attention" notice goes away but the Flash Settings window stays up and I can't play the game - the Settings window greys out the background/game screen and nothing I do clears it unless I click the close button in the corner. The only way I can continue and be able to play the game is to click the red "No Thanks" button.

Any clue how to solve this other than to keep clicking the No Thanks button every few days (even though I'd rather let it store content on my hard drive)? I'm accessing the game via the Big Fish Game Manager - Free to Play Games section.

[Post New]by OperaHaus on Nov 25, 13 10:41 AM
I have been playing this game for well over 100 days without missing a day; however, when I logged in this morning my daily reward says I have only logged in 1 day!! I'm not sure what happened, but I have never missed a day and yesterday was not an exception. Please help. Thank you!

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Nov 28, 13 9:10 AM
@LunyKimberly - For the issue you describe my advice is to send in a support ticket.

@OperaHaus - Please send in a support ticket for this problem. The developers will look into it for you.

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Nov 29, 13 7:55 PM
Nothing I buy or win on Amicus ever shows up. I bought a food pack, checked inventory and it was totally blank. Wouldn't show up either on the island or the main land. Tried at my ranch, no luck. Exited game and returned, now my inventory is back, but items are missing and still nothing from Amicus. Going to send in a support ticket so I can run a Dr. Felix, but thought I should post here since I don't see anyone else with this problem, but you never know!

Go to: