bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Post any Mysteries of the Undead technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 8, 13 3:21 AM
Heya kdubs,

I'm sorry to hear that the game gave you so many problems and ended up freezing in the end as well!

While we are definitely investigating the switching diary language, the freezing could be connected to some of the drivers on your computer being in need of a small update. You can easily do this with the steps that you can find here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Edited on 05/08/2013 at 3:21:51 AM PST

huffpatsy
Herring
Herring
301 Posts

[Post New]by huffpatsy on May 8, 13 1:20 PM
This game diffinently needs fixing. I am having same issues as others, it keeps telling me to do something and it won't work. I also cannot read russian. I do not like that the arrows keep popping up all over the place, I prefer that if I need the hint button, then I get an arrow or help. The map is no good as well. I am sorry I bought the game but will wait and see if there is an update.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on May 9, 13 2:58 AM
Heya huffpatsy,

We definitely want to make sure that these problems get fixed as soon as possible.

As mentioned before the only way for us to do this though is to get in touch with our dedicated Tech Support Team and to send them a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report so they can check everything out.

Thanks to everyone that has already done so!

bfgBiwa

Go to: