Welcome to Farm Up forum

Re:Welcome to Farm Up forum

[Post New]by sandralisa1993 on Dec 22, 13 9:08 PM
I seem to have zoomed out on my farm, I was wondering if anyone here knows how to zoom back in... !?

[Post New]by scullygirl78 on Dec 27, 13 6:44 PM
Is there anyway to play the game you've already started on another computer? I have an old laptop that I have this game on and have been playing it since the summer. For Christmas I received a new computer and would like to continue playing what I have on my new computer but I cannot find any way to do this. Short of re-downloading the game and starting the game from scratch which I do not want to do. Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something? Thanks!

[Post New]by Halleadm on Jan 2, 14 5:32 AM
So I started this game last night and planted some pumpkins and had the husband building the school. Closed the laptop and when I opened it this morning I was exactly where I was last night. I assumed that the clock would still be running with the Mac closed. Is this normal? If so, that will probably be the end of my Farm Up days.

Unlimited peppers

[Post New]by Jasmum on Jan 11, 14 8:51 AM
What does it mean by "Unlimited" on the pepper plants? I spent gold coins for these and they disappear after harvesting. Then you have to spend more coins to plant again. Where does the "Unlimited" come in?

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

Unlimited peppers

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Jan 11, 14 5:30 PM
Jasmum wrote:What does it mean by "Unlimited" on the pepper plants? I spent gold coins for these and they disappear after harvesting. Then you have to spend more coins to plant again. Where does the "Unlimited" come in?

It means that the peppers don't wilt so you have an unlimited time in which to harvest them. Most other plants die if you don't harvest them within their lifespan. If that happens, you can revive them for 2 gold coins.

[Post New]by songbird20770 on Jan 15, 14 5:49 AM
I have played this game with no problems for a year or so, but I just got new laptop which runs windows 8. I started a new game on this computer and every two days or so I lose all my progress and have to start over. please help, this is very frustrating. I don't want to stop playing but I can't just keep starting over!! I have uninstalled/re installed several times

Edited on 01/15/2014 at 5:50:49 AM PST

[Post New]by longtallsal on Jan 16, 14 9:05 AM
LKayeS3 wrote:I'm supposed to be fixing the guest house up for grandma, but I click on it and get 1/3 repairing, Time Left 1h30m... and nothing happens. What do I need to do this that I missed?

[Post New]by totaq8 on Jan 27, 14 10:56 AM
hi..since I update the game my animals has been lost and the bulding not completing what should I do please I don't like this to happen fix your games

snavenasus
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by snavenasus on Jan 28, 14 7:56 AM
sandralisa1993 wrote:I seem to have zoomed out on my farm, I was wondering if anyone here knows how to zoom back in... !?

Use the scroll button on your mouse

snavenasus
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by snavenasus on Jan 28, 14 7:57 AM
Halleadm wrote:So I started this game last night and planted some pumpkins and had the husband building the school. Closed the laptop and when I opened it this morning I was exactly where I was last night. I assumed that the clock would still be running with the Mac closed. Is this normal? If so, that will probably be the end of my Farm Up days.

You need to close the game down completely each night and then it carries on. If you just put the lid down the game freezes

[Post New]by danilore1 on Jan 29, 14 9:19 AM
I have just done the latest upgrade for the game, but now when I logon the younger lady has disappeared and I cannot harvest anything. I instead have two of the older ladies.
HELP!
There is no way I am starting over after clearing so many levels (33)

[Post New]by suikerdruif on Jan 30, 14 3:47 AM
hi all,
im in level 24 and the chickens and gooses do nothing anymore, no eggs dont eat or drink, who had this also and how to fix it, we did yesterday the upgrade all gold gone and hopes tasks to do , buth now no eggs anymore also a goose a chicken and a turkey disapeart.... please help

Welcome to Farm Up forum

[Post New]by rossella1989 on Jan 30, 14 4:04 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Farm Up forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Up players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I can't harvest sheep and chicken. I sell them but i can't sell a chicken
I exit from game and returned but nothing is right

BIGPOPPY
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by BIGPOPPY on Jan 30, 14 11:44 AM
WITH ALL DO RESPECT, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COME UP WITH A NEW UPDATE TO FIX THE UPDATE FROM THE 24TH? IT MESSED A LOT OF OUR STUFF UP AND SOME OF US CANT EVEN PLAY ANYMORE. WHATS GOING ON?

[Post New]by jaars5 on Jan 30, 14 6:27 PM
some of my animals are missing and others aren't giving eggs or wool

[Post New]by KathimacUNIVERA on Feb 2, 14 9:32 AM
BIGPOPPY wrote:WITH ALL DO RESPECT, HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COME UP WITH A NEW UPDATE TO FIX THE UPDATE FROM THE 24TH? IT MESSED A LOT OF OUR STUFF UP AND SOME OF US CANT EVEN PLAY ANYMORE. WHATS GOING ON?

Same for me - downloaded upgrade and now can't even get in. This is what they did with My Singing Monsters when I was nearly through getting everything. Don't you guys test these before releasing?

[Post New]by jbalask1 on Feb 4, 14 8:39 AM
I installed the updates that were supposed to fix problems and issues as I've had lost my entire game x3 from errors, and stopped working. now my game is missing animals out of the pen, they never are ready to harvest yet say 0 time left.... when I leave the game it's like I've been gone for an hour, and some things have died yet I just planted 10 min ago... HELP!!!

[Post New]by smudgeroo1 on Feb 6, 14 8:19 AM
I can't harvest wool eggs or milk either.

[Post New]by hheemmee on Feb 6, 14 11:01 AM
currently I am having problem playing the game as I have error message of an access violation. pls help as I cannt play the game anymore.

Edited on 02/06/2014 at 11:03:32 AM PST

twodans
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by twodans on Feb 7, 14 1:51 PM
Hi all!
Lots of us are having similar weird probs with the game - or its not working at all - since the Jan 24th update. In fact the 'Jan 24th Update' list has become a bit of a ranting ground!
Until the update is fixed I don't think the game will work properly for many people, so it's not just you!

Go to: