Reviews for Farm Up

Re:Reviews for Farm Up --> Pond

[Post New]by ashleyalanarx on Dec 2, 13 7:35 PM
I absolutely love this game. But I have a problem. My pond has glitched. There is a fish needing to be caught that I can't see. So the others won't come up. I've cleaned it up multiple times. I sell all the fish I can see, but still can't sell the pond or anything because that stupid fish is supposed to be there. I had to buy another pond to work on my fish quests. Any ideas of how to fix the rogue pond? I've even tried clicking around to see if I could hit the fish.

Re:Reviews for Farm Up

[Post New]by Sandyg49 on Dec 13, 13 12:47 AM
I actually love this game. I'm on level 32
I wish you could have neighbours
like the other FTG

snavenasus
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by snavenasus on Dec 18, 13 3:44 PM
Has to be my favourite game of all time. I have been playing it since it first came out....May or June although I did have to start again when I changed computers. I'm now on level 38 and just on new ground. For a free game it has so much going for it. I have never bought anything for real cash and don't see a need. It doesnt' matter to me that it takes a while as it will last longer that way. Waiting now for a second upgrade that my husband has already had on his android tablet.

[Post New]by LDS_forever on Dec 18, 13 6:34 PM
Getting a lot of error messages due to my system uses Windows 8.1. When will the game be updated. All problems on system show they come from this game and some of the other games that are free to play.

Candle_Light
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by Candle_Light on Jan 30, 14 5:23 PM
This game WAS a great game! They updated it on Jan 24th and now it's really not worth your time. It's been a week, and most are getting access violations and those that do get in are not having a smooth time of it. I suspect some data corruption is occurring.

Skip this one for the time being.

[Post New]by ritutera on Feb 2, 14 2:48 AM
I cant believe BF has not made those programmers back the update code out! This would allow us to continue to play while they are working on a fix. That would be so easy for them to do, sorry BF no brownie points will be awarded to you until this is done!

[Post New]by bmshea on Feb 2, 14 5:24 PM
I truly loved this game. Loved being the operative word. After playing for months and spending countless dollars for coins. The latest upgrade has left me perplexed. I have gold waiting for me and quests to complete. However I am unable to access the game. I would love to continue on my quests, but alas am unable to. If it is repaired soon that would be great and I will continue. However I feel betrayed that I spent so much on a "free" game and have outstanding expenses left awaiting me, but am unable to access anything. Truly disappointed now in the game and its functions.

Candle_Light
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by Candle_Light on Feb 8, 14 1:42 AM

Edited on 02/08/2014 at 1:41:36 PM PST

[Post New]by tonjadillard on Feb 9, 14 1:02 AM
Others have given a description of the game so I will skip that part.

I love this game! It is completely addictive.

However.....I am now on level 32 and I am out of space. My farm is no longer beautiful and a pleasure to work on. It is crowded and ugly.

Some items you can make take a ridiculous amount of wool or flour or whatever so you can't just have one sheep pen or one pastry factory. I have 3 sheep pens and 4 pastry factories and I can still only make one item at a time at most. Those of you who have played the game will know what I mean.

So, with the amount of resources that you have to produce it would be nice to have the space to produce them.

I would like to see some land added onto the other side of the road. Just past the.....bus stop or whatever that is.

I really love this game so I would very much like to see an improvement in this area.

Candle_Light
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by Candle_Light on Feb 14, 14 1:00 AM
The game is hosed, do not play it. We (and there are alot of us) are waiting for an expanation, or instructions, or just an apology... but no, it's hosed. and all the peeps missing chickens and plants and gold and cows..... well it's called a data overwrite. Just keep paying, sooner or later you will join us in the access violation error world and your farm will too be lost in the abyss.

Just sayin'

really BFG, just confirm or deny that my farm is so hosed you cannot get it back.

snavenasus
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by snavenasus on Feb 14, 14 3:25 AM
Just feel the need to balance out the previous post. While I know a lot of users are having difficulties since the January update that is not the case for everyone. I, my partner and my daughter are all playing this game (on different computers and using 2 different operating systems) and none of us is having any problems. I loaded this game on the day it was launched and granted had to start from scratch when I bought a new laptop last August but it is the best game I have ever played. Ok it's not for those who like lots of action but it's brilliant to pop into when time allows. I can imagine that the people who are having problems are gutted and these are the ones who have resorted to the forum to vent their feelings but there are also a lot of very happy players around.

BIGFISHGK
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by BIGFISHGK on Mar 10, 14 6:18 AM
I have also been playing since July and have only had one problem when I had to start over. Other than that the game has been playing fine. I will admit that after the posts about the new flowers added with the January update, I did not grow any of those until the February update came out. And I watched posts for awhile to see if there was a problem with that last update.

[Post New]by Spektator42 on Mar 31, 14 9:31 PM
Great game with great graphics, I love to play it and have been able to do so completely free as cupid has supplied many gold coins for that which costs gold, I would have purchased the game with out the additional costs at a reasonable cost but so far they are losing out on my bucks as it is all strategy based and you get all you need if you watch your moves a little bit. Many Thanks and please make the next one where all items are moveable, I got all achievements completed and so far I am at rank 39 without serious issues, a few arrows are hidden beneath trees that won't let you get to them but that is no big deal.

[Post New]by teresacubed on Apr 4, 14 3:09 PM
yes, i like the game and have played (so far) to level 23 without spending money of my own. I also have arrows behind trees that, even with the hidden eye, I cannot get to. Any ideas?

game_watcher
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by game_watcher on Apr 6, 14 1:13 PM
Don't play this game because it has program issues that haven't been fixed in three months. If you do play it don't buy any gold or silver coins it is a money pit.

game_watcher
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by game_watcher on Apr 6, 14 1:15 PM
Don't play this game because it has program issues that haven't been fixed in three months. If you do play it don't buy any gold or silver coins it is a money pit.

BIGFISHGK
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by BIGFISHGK on Apr 9, 14 4:26 AM
Many of us have played this game without any serious issues. It's lots of fun and definitely worth the try. As to spending money, that is a personal preference. I have played for almost a year now and have not spent a dime.

game_watcher
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by game_watcher on Apr 9, 14 9:52 PM
You are part of the privileged few. Take look at post in technical issues forum

BIGFISHGK wrote:Many of us have played this game without any serious issues. It's lots of fun and definitely worth the try. As to spending money, that is a personal preference. I have played for almost a year now and have not spent a dime.

Edited on 04/22/2014 at 4:14:17 PM PST

[Post New]by Reesyann on May 16, 14 7:04 PM
Well I am done playing now. I was really enjoying the game but when I am hit with a pitch to spend money every time I log on then I stop playing. I would gladly buy this game but I don't spend money on free to play games because you get sucked in to spending too much money once you start down that road.

[Post New]by buckeye57 on May 17, 14 8:25 PM
I find this game a simple frustrating money maker for big fish. after spending more than 30 dollars I still am no closer repairing my first building. this is worse than online gambling. I plan on uninstalling the game!

Go to: