Re:Post any Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by oceanjonesn2 on Aug 4, 13 6:55 PM
I am at the point where I have to get a tape out of the drawer. the drawer is open and it says " you need a way to open the drawer" I cant move on because I have to have the tape I got the item no problem but the tape I can n't pick up see above. I bout the collectors to be able ot get around most glitches and this happens I feel like I wasted money

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

Re:Post any Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Aug 5, 13 6:09 PM
Hi oceanjonesn2...welcome to the pond, sorry your having a bad experience (regarding this game most are!).

I recommend using the green envelope to the right of this screen and sending them a Dr. Felix as well. If no resolution to your satisfaction, ask for a coupon for a replacement game.

I've never had to ask, they've always offered a replacement game. Best Customer Service on the internet (starting to believe that covers brick and mortar stores as well).

update: due to recent changes that green envelope is no longer on this page. Go to the help tab at the top of BFG front page screen and scroll down to the green envelope on the left (at this time it is still there). Good Luck!

Edited on 08/29/2013 at 8:14:25 AM PST

[Post New]by felinedevine on Sep 3, 13 6:23 PM
I too am at the mine entrance and got the black screen with the hand/curser going crazy. This has to be a glitch since so many are experiencing the same thing. Does anyone have a solution for resolving this?

Missing a wire

[Post New]by notlost on Sep 25, 13 10:51 AM
I have the same glitch that several others have reported - boat engine puzzle; 1 wire missing; puzzle cannot be completed.

Also, clicking "Skip" results in msg: "There's nothing to do here."

Bottom line - there's no way to continue playing the game.

Please fix!

There's a lot good about this game; it's a shame there are so many glitches.

Go to: