ggxgp
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:Welcome to Chocolatier 3: Decadence by Design forum

[Post New]by ggxgp on Sep 29, 10 8:16 AM
This was one of my first purchases from and by far my favorite.
I never tried the other two thinking that they would be pretty much the same.
Please let me know if you would recommend.

Winemaker Extraordinare is a really good game, but imo does not compare to Chocolatier 3: Decadence by Design.

[Post New]by packtplastik on Jan 6, 11 9:50 PM
hi,

i tried the free 1hr trial and i liked it so i bought the game.

however, for the past 2 days..whatever i've played and saved is gone. so hours of playing chocolatier, my missions, trophies everything is gone! there's only 1 user and i have to keep playing from the beginning its frustrating.

can someone please fix it? thanks

update: i just played for hours til i unlocked las vegas and when i launch it again, it restarted! everything is gone!! i demand a refund.

yanee

Edited on 01/07/2011 at 6:17:32 AM PST

10cdiamond
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by 10cdiamond on Jan 18, 11 9:39 PM
I really love this game! I'm hoping there is a new version with more unique ingredients coming? I think I'd like making pastries more than coffee- seems like this would be more consistent with the ge. One gripe: how game prices your special mixes. Doesn't make sense- for example, I made almond-caramel bars. Yet the plain caramel bars wound up priced higher, Ditto for my speical double chocolate truffles!!! So why bother making them! Would also like to be able to change my own recipes, or tweak them if I think that they're not selling.
Please definitely lt me know if a nw version is coming- I can't wait!!!

10cdiamond
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by 10cdiamond on Jan 18, 11 9:44 PM
ggxgp wrote:This was one of my first purchases from and by far my favorite.
I never tried the other two thinking that they would be pretty much the same.
Please let me know if you would recommend.

Winemaker Extraordinare is a really good game, but imo does not compare to Chocolatier 3: Decadence by Design.

I tried 2- this one is so superior, I wouldn't bother with the others.

[Post New]by Pantofle on Jun 15, 11 8:43 AM
HELP!!!! My Tokyo factory won't make most of my influsion recipes. So I can't complete the Quests. It will make two recipes and even though three others are unlocked, it says "it's not equiped". Getting very frustrated!

[Post New]by Mariwes on Jul 1, 11 2:22 AM
Hi! I need some help, I've been stuck for days now ! I need to get Joseph's and Whitney's endorsement, and I'm missing one Coffe Blend Recipie, it's got something to do with coconut since I can see that on the box. I'm also missing the Candied Rose Petals Exotic-recipie! I've travelled every port and visited every building .. I can't find the quest anywhere, so where do I go ?

[Post New]by mdc_too on Jul 29, 11 11:00 PM
I've never played any of the Chocolatier games. Would this be too hard to start with?

Player999
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Player999 on Jul 30, 11 9:29 AM
mdc_too wrote:I've never played any of the Chocolatier games. Would this be too hard to start with?

No, the difficulty is about the same, maybe a little more challenging as the series progresses. However, it is a continuing story starting with the 1st game. I would suggest starting with the first Chocolatier. Great games if you like strategy and thinking games.

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 11, 11 6:20 AM
[i][u]
AmandaA wrote:I'm having problems with this one. When I receive a speical order, the characters don't realise when I have fulfilled it. Any ideas because it means I'm failing all my orders?[/quote
]

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 11, 11 6:25 AM
i do not think it would be too hard. You can find coconut at the Bali store. also candied rose petals are found in zurch

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 11, 11 6:27 AM
it not equiuped means that you have to go there and start the process of making the first batch.

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 11, 11 6:29 AM
it not equiuped means that you have to go there and start the process of making the first batch.

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 11, 11 6:35 AM
i have beenplaying this game for almostz year and i have been a master chocolatier four or five time and still like it. I AM READY FOR A CHOCOLATIER 4 The higher price items are dates, strawberrys, vanilla, coconut,peruvian cocoa, ( which is not available till you rescue sean) try combining dates, and peru cacoa

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 11, 11 6:40 AM
the shop come in this order tangiers,kona, doula, havana bagdad You have to click on the places that buy your chocolates and they wiil tell you what they need for you to buy the store. it does come slowy. read the other posts or leave me a post

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 11, 11 6:46 AM
tasher ; The peruvian cocoa is found in peru and it will bw awhile before you rexcue sean .

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 11, 11 6:48 AM
tajuffy sesamae seeds arefound in tangiers . the honderiancacoa is not available untill after you rescue sean

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 11, 11 6:53 AM
sicillia 92 It is not 66% coffee It is the cocoa that is in doula it is 66% african cacao not coffee, Do you need 120 cases? that is for the shop in Tangiers?

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 11, 11 6:58 AM
bonnie; You have to make more than 200 because you have to sell some also you have to take them to san francisco to the baumistier bldg. and turn them in

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 11, 11 7:03 AM
cutie pie It is not hondurian cocoa it is peruvian cocoa because hondurian cocoa is not available until after you rescue sean Take my word for this I have been there lots of times ..I have currently 6 games going at present and have been a master chocolatier at least 4 times.

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Oct 11, 11 7:17 AM
wiggle b: I have been a materchocolatier four or five times in less thana year. I aslo have 6 games running at the present time. That is how you can do it.

Go to: