gameplayer43
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by gameplayer43 on Aug 12, 13 7:07 AM
I am in the secret room on the bonus . I get into the lightening room, but i can't finish the HO screen,. It keeps freezing and i have to restart my whole computer.

Other than this, the game works,

Re:Post any Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by weedyseadragon on Aug 16, 13 9:05 PM
Gameplayer 43--am having the same trouble that you are in that room. I get almost finished with the HOG, go to pick up the wolf fang and it freezes. Have to do a force close on my computer. Don't know what's going on. Have you heard anything from tech support or anyone else who is having the same problem?

wandazz
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by wandazz on Aug 17, 13 1:45 PM
I am having the same problem with the game freezing up in the Secret room. I have contact Tech support ,but have not received any reply.

gameplayer43
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by gameplayer43 on Aug 20, 13 12:50 PM
Hi Fishes. My game freezes in the bonus room. I contacted Tech support and send them my Dr Felix. They said to uninstall and reinstall game and check if all updates are valid. I did all that. Hopefully it works this time. It is reinstalling right now.
So hopefully it works.

sccs13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by sccs13 on Aug 21, 13 4:47 PM
I can't pick up the piece in the memorial either. I finished the puzzle and it opened
and the purple piece appeared but will not let me get it. I tried to reinstall it from my
purchase history, but did not work. I changed my mode to casual and it did not work.
I am running on windows 7 machine
I don't want to uninstall it because I don't want to start the game all over.
Is there anyway to save my progress so far if uninstalling it will help solve this issue

Necromage
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Necromage on Aug 25, 13 4:42 PM
gameplayer43 wrote:I am in the secret room on the bonus . I get into the lightening room, but i can't finish the HO screen,. It keeps freezing and i have to restart my whole computer.

weedyseadragon wrote:Gameplayer 43--am having the same trouble that you are in that room. I get almost finished with the HOG, go to pick up the wolf fang and it freezes. Have to do a force close on my computer. Don't know what's going on. Have you heard anything from tech support or anyone else who is having the same problem?

My computer freezes in the same room in the Bonus Secret Room section. I tried uninstall/reinstall and it still freezes. Did either of you found a way to get past this freeze yet?

After experimenting with it a few times, this is what I found:

The "wolf fang" is an item you cannot pickup. The "injector" is the item which you can pickup but will immediately freeze your computer.

Edited on 08/25/2013 at 4:47:28 PM PST

[Post New]by amberia on Aug 31, 13 2:07 PM
gma5 wrote:
petrinov wrote:In regards to syringe questions: - I posted I cannot get syringe as shown in the HOP.
I am using the correct number sequence 61235784 as per the strategy guide, and still no syringe. It is supposed to show where the post it note is after entering the numbers. I uninstalled and re-installed in case it was a glitch and it still doesn't work.
What is wrong here? Is it a glitch? I'm not the only one having problems with this, and don't want to just end the game and delete it!

Anyone, someone?

I'm having the same problem. What's more, is I bought 2 games since adding the new game manager "app", and both of them have had a flaw that made it impossible to complete the game!

Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by 59111 on Sep 3, 13 1:12 PM
I had the same problems with freezing and will keep watching this to see if any solution is found.

[Post New]by nellyandjohnny on Sep 11, 13 2:15 PM
BronzeLady wrote:After using the fire power to start the fire for the train engine, the hand stuck on the screen and wouldn't go away until I completed the next HOS which took a bit to get to that point. Meanwhile, the hand blocked the inventory tray and I couldn't see the objects covered by the hand, although I could click around the tray and retrieve them. Glad the problem corrected itself. If others experience this same problem, then there is a glitch in the game and my puter isn't to blame.
Yep same here! Definitely a game glitch!

Edited on 09/11/2013 at 2:16:05 PM PST

[Post New]by Hiroshi_Mishima on May 16, 14 4:33 PM
Okay, here's the problem I'm having. The game has a lot of lag, even after disabling both special effects and the custom cursor.

Sometimes the lag is very minor, sometimes it's almost impossible to play the game. I think part of this is because Silent Hollow insists on being 1600x900 - I never play my games on that resolution because my computer just can't handle it. Is there any way to reduce the resolution without leaving full screen?

I'm pretty sure I meet the requirements, they're the same as Fate's Carnival and Four Aces, both of which ran just fine.

Would it be better for me to submit a Dr Felix report? Or has this issue come up before now?

[Post New]by amerycan on Jun 14, 14 10:51 AM
Sleepy Hallow bonus content spigot will not go on barrel on bar. I'm playing on an ipad iOS 7.1.1

[Post New]by MmeMoxie on Jul 14, 14 11:58 PM
For those who are having issues, when playing the very last "bonus" chapter, The Secret Room ... I was having the same issues, could NOT eliminated the Wolf Fang, from the HOS!!! I kept reading, what most of you wrote and found that I too, was having some "lag" issues, throughout the game. Not enough, to completely stop or freeze the game, it just felt as through my mouse's batteries were very low and the batteries were not low or bad.

I am using Windows 7 Professional 64Bit. I do know, that can cause some "issues" with my game playing, but, overall the games play pretty darn good. Now, I noticed that I had download my Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition, 3 days on July 28, 2013, before the Updated version was available, for downloading. I simply, could not believe it. I missed the update, by 3 days. Since, I hadn't play this series, until these past 2 weeks, in June-July 2014 ... I was totally unaware, that there were issues and that, I would have them.

So, I uninstalled the game, using my Big Fish Games Manager and then, re-installed the game, just about an hour ago ... It worked!!! I got to finish The Secret Room and feel so much better. So, for those who are having issues, with the Bonus Games ... Try to uninstall and re-install using Big Fish Games Manager. Oh, I didn't lose any of my game playing, doing it this way ... I was able to continue, right where I was having trouble and the problem was solved. I had several more Honorary Portraits to get, to complete the game. I will admit, there were a couple of issues ... But ... They were quickly resolved, by me simply minimizing the game and bringing it back to Wide Screen. I could not use the Full Screen or Special Effects, either. Now, this may be because I have a 64Bit Windows 7 Professional version or it simply may be the "nature of the beast", in the Collector's Edition.

I just wanted to let those know, who are having issues with Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition ... They can be solved and rather, simply.

[Post New]by Sedonalady on Sep 30, 14 8:05 AM
secret room. i am playing on ipad. i get to second set of doors and need to put the ticket in the slot to open the tv deal. there is some sort of axe blocking the slot and the hint button says to put my card in the slot, but i can't i have powered off and on and still this axe deal is blocking the slot. what is wrong i can't go any further!

[Post New]by Puda_K on Dec 28, 14 4:11 PM
A little late playing this game, but I am stuck. I have finished the game and bonus chapter, but I am stuck in the secret room. After completing (I hope) the first room, I receive a portrait. What do I do with it? I can't seem to get any further than this and have clicked on everything i can think of. Please help. The game isn't frozen, it just doesn't seem to let you do anything. I'm not sure if there are supposed to be hints or anything, but there is nothing.

[Post New]by Adulteress on Feb 22, 15 1:24 PM
Hello everyone

I have the same problem as Sedonalady. I play on an iPad iOS 8.1.3. I finished the game and the bonus game and am now in the Secret Room. I am stuck in the Stone Room in the main hall. I want to insert the electronic card in the slot, but I cannot because the slot is blocked by a halberd. How do I get the halberd out to insert the card? I think it is a glitch in the game. Does anyone else have that problem? Or do I just not get it how to solve a normal game play problem? Thanks for any help.

Edited on 02/22/2015 at 1:26:58 PM PST

[Post New]by Khyira on Mar 15, 15 5:44 AM
Hello,

I have the same problem (on an Ipad too). It's impossible to insert card with the halberd in the slot : http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/14/41/86/67/img_0011.jpg

The index's frog advise this only way.

Thank you for helping

[Post New]by Doxie_Mama on Jul 4, 15 6:23 PM
Has anyone had any luck with the card issue? I still have an axe in the card slot and can't figure out how to get around it.

[Post New]by petitmiam on Jul 7, 15 4:05 AM
This game was a free game on iOS a few days ago, I've paid for lots of your games, so it was nice to get one free. Anyway I got it and played it, but now I'm stuck in the same place as a couple of you here. One of the secret rooms, I picked up the film did the puzzle on the projector screen and got the access card. Now there's a halberd stuck in the card slot and the game doesn't know it's there so I can't take it out, and I can't put the card in over top of it either.

I'm wondering if anyone looked at the card slot first, before watching the film, and did this make any difference to whether they could get through or not.

I love that this is a nice long game, took me just over a weekend to finish it, but this also means if I need to go back and do it over, it's a long way back. Also I'm not even sure how to stop this problem happening again, and I see once I get past this, there is a problem in the glasshouse with the ladybirds? I was excited that I'd managed to get all the hidden things, and I wouldn't have to do the game over again. I've got other games I want to get onto with the recent BFG sale I need to get playing and unlocking, and I've only got space for two such games at a time on my iPad.

I've written to technical support, but I fear they will suggest uninstalling the game. Pity you can't reset the secret rooms.

Edited on 07/07/2015 at 4:06:59 AM PST

[Post New]by FrodBonzi on Jul 9, 15 11:04 PM
Have the same problem in the secret room - can't insert the electronic card, as there is a halberd in the way... I assume this is a glitch, as there is NOTHING else that can be interacted with...

Using the iPad version - just upgraded to 1.06 thinking that this would be solved - WRONG!!!

Still broken

KookyLibrarian
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Chapter 6 - helmet

[Post New]by KookyLibrarian on Jul 23, 15 6:57 AM
I'm using an iPad 3 mini. I am stuck where it wants me to take the mechanical hand part from the diving helmet - no matter where I tap - nothing.

I cannot do the "Dr. Felix" report as I'm using an iPad so I don't know what to do.

Any help would be appreciated...

KL

Go to: