UPDATED PC version now available! July 22, 2013

[Post New]by mac2811 on Dec 3, 13 5:50 PM
bfgSeine wrote:Hi everyone,

Great news! A new PC version is available for Farm Up! This latest version fixes a bug that was causing Unlimited Energy bonuses to make in-game time jump forward. This new version also adds a number of new decor items and new plants, trees and bushes. The maximum level has also been increased to 55.

This latest version can be obtained by opening the Game Manager and accepting the update. You'll find that next to the name of the game.

If you have any problems with this game, you can contact our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support Team</a> with any further questions or concerns.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

Re:UPDATED PC version now available! July 22, 2013

[Post New]by mac2811 on Dec 3, 13 5:55 PM
when you say there is now level 55 do you mean energy level 55 or game level.
im at energy level 55 but game level 31 and it doesnt seem to go much higher. i even contacted customer support thinking id missed something.

[Post New]by mac2811 on Dec 3, 13 6:15 PM
is there another update and when can we expect it. also i've tried to buy gold coins at the bank but i cant. says i have to uninstall/reinstall to be able to do this which i have done with no joy.

[Post New]by SinfulVixen26 on Dec 4, 13 8:33 AM
I would love to see an update where you can expand the property. I feel as though there just isn't enough room for all of my crops along with the buildings. Another nice update would be to have the option to rotate items. Any chance of this happening?

[Post New]by Deedriam2002 on Dec 5, 13 3:06 AM
According to ****, who makes the game, they are working on more levels. But they don't provide a date as to when the levels will be available.

[Post New]by carol6329 on Dec 11, 13 10:25 AM
how do I get the updated version?

[Post New]by jaojjgpogp on Jan 22, 14 9:31 AM
Were do I update pc version?And one question,in the game how do I go to the town?
Im clikin bot notingh is hapening!What do I do?

Edited on 01/22/2014 at 9:33:12 AM PST

DuffyPoo222
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by DuffyPoo222 on Jan 23, 14 11:40 PM
jaojjgpogp wrote:Were do I update pc version?And one question,in the game how do I go to the town?
Im clikin bot notingh is hapening!What do I do?

You don't go to the cities, you accept quests from the cities when you have quest spaces available on your farm.

[Post New]by babeeblue_2525 on Jan 24, 14 8:29 AM
I updated my game version and now it won't let me play it starts them says terminated and kicks me off. I never had problems before. I restarted my computer twice and nothing. Do need to post this in the technical section?

cutekids
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by cutekids on Jan 24, 14 10:22 AM
Are you sure you used the most recent update?

[Post New]by magic_bob on Jan 28, 14 2:44 PM
laursie, it does not mean there is no path literally, it means your character cannot move there. check that the exit to the pen is not blocked if not then try moving the pen totally away from the character .

[Post New]by dadolina on May 3, 14 7:27 AM
My game was working just fine and it is updated. But last few days when I enter the game "continue" option is visible, but it does not work! I can choose only "new game" or "exit". What should I do?

Go to: