Re:Post any Legends of the East: The Cobra's Eye Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by yellotxrosa on Sep 17, 13 4:59 AM
Thought I would write on here I do not know why I could not play the Collectors Edition of the game I bought in July but tried everything and gave up. Went on here earlier and played the demo with another name, mine but my middle name and you guessed it!!!!! played the entire 60 min. So for ------- and giggles and because I really liked the game, I went and bought the 6.99 version. I am doing fine and the game is really great. So if anyone is still having problems with the collectors version, and if you are like me, do not want to change everything and do not know how anyway, try what I did, it may work for you.

whoanelly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post any Legends of the East: The Cobra's Eye Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by whoanelly on Sep 28, 13 11:03 PM
Disappointed. This turns out to be another game I am interested in but it runs extremely slowly even using system cursor. I know everything is up to date. It just seems to be an issue that crops up from time to time and not with every game. It was another to run like molasses in winter. Frustrating. No problems downloading.

Go to: