Beth87112
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

Re:Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum

[Post New]by Beth87112 on Aug 17, 14 11:44 PM
Marj, I am thinking maybe they don't know to click on the "X" just to the right of the word "NEWS" in the opening screen.

[Post New]by Im_SkinEdipN on Aug 19, 14 8:40 AM
Hello Everyone!

I'm new and trying to figure the forum thing out...but my major question is where do I find my neighbor code??

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Aug 21, 14 1:14 PM
Im_SkinEdipN wrote:Hello Everyone!

I'm new and trying to figure the forum thing out...but my major question is where do I find my neighbor code??

Go to the bottom right of your game screen and click on the gold man wearing the top hat. Click on the gold man in the drop down list and that will bring up your neighbors list. Click on the tab that says all neighbors and you will find your friend code there. Post it on the following thread and you should soon get neighbor requests: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/500/257236.page

[Post New]by KaityKit on Aug 24, 14 4:06 AM
Hi folks Been playing this for a couple weeks and its pretty good. Getting to grips with it slowly.. theres so much going on

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Aug 24, 14 9:03 AM
KaityKit wrote:Hi folks Been playing this for a couple weeks and its pretty good. Getting to grips with it slowly.. theres so much going on

Kaity, welcome to the forum. If you need help with the game, you might want to check out the Tips section of the forum. http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/257866.page

Also, feel free to jump on the forum and ask questions. Lots of friendly, helpful people on this forum.

Re:Help with competitions

[Post New]by armorlace on Sep 3, 14 3:53 PM
After a competition is done the screen freezes up and I have to refresh the game and I don't receive anything if I won anything on the competition. Does anyone know what's going on?

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

Re:Help with competitions

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Sep 4, 14 8:16 PM
armorlace wrote:After a competition is done the screen freezes up and I have to refresh the game and I don't receive anything if I won anything on the competition. Does anyone know what's going on?

Actually you do receive the contents of the chest, but it is put directly in your backpack. This is a known glitch that, according to Customer Service, the developers are working on.

Please see the quote from one of the mods on Technical Issues thread:

bfgVaiya wrote:
In regards to the competitions freezing, we are still pushing to get a fix from the devs, and we will continue to do so until the issue is resolved. We truly appreciate your patience in this matter, and once we get any updates on the progress of this issue, we'll let you all know!

bfgVaiya

I suggest you send in a complaint to Big Fish about this. The more people who complain perhaps the quicker it will get resolved. You can contact them here: https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask

[Post New]by nayasha_mathur on Sep 5, 14 9:48 AM
hi !! i am new here and need friends so please add me on rooms of memories

Edited on 09/05/2014 at 10:06:30 AM PST

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
530 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on Sep 5, 14 8:50 PM
Hi to all! I have a question as what to do with building the building and what to do it.I have Linen Jute..etc..all of the builders needs as far as I know, but don't know what what to do with it, and where? Is there special task, or a place to go for this assemble? thks

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Sep 5, 14 10:52 PM
Lilybells wrote:Hi to all! I have a question as what to do with building the building and what to do it.I have Linen Jute..etc..all of the builders needs as far as I know, but don't know what what to do with it, and where? Is there special task, or a place to go for this assemble? thks

Lily check out this thread http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/292875.page#5765640

Crow12000 wrote:Actually you need to complete the Aristocratic Brooch first that leads to the tasks to set up the Hobbit Hut and Ifrit Palace. At the end of those you will get the task to find the blue prints in the Library for the water mill.

The water mill itself requires many items and you need to be sure you collect grain by helping the creatures when you visit your neighbors. The lion, scarecrow and lumberjack give out the grain along with linen shutes you will also need.

Katwoman991
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Building the building?

[Post New]by Katwoman991 on Sep 6, 14 1:59 PM
I believe that I have collected all the items need in order to assemble the building, IE: Linen Jute, etc... However, I don't know how to go about completing this task. Is there a special task/ offer that comes up on the left hand side of the game, or am I missing an item that I am unaware of? Please advise..tku

Katwoman991
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Building the building?

[Post New]by Katwoman991 on Sep 6, 14 2:13 PM
thanks Marg & Crow for your help. I just rewrote the same msg. just now, did,t see my question up there from last night ..duh ROM mode..lol. How do I know if have the Blueprints from Watershed, does it show up anywhere? Sooo many questions, not enough space...getta get back to the game , oh my....LOL

[Post New]by swissuz on Sep 8, 14 1:46 PM
I have not even gotten a chance to play this game. How does it start once it is loaded?

[Post New]by swissuz on Sep 8, 14 1:48 PM
This game loads but does not start...there is no icon or anything to click. What am I doing incorrectly?

Beth87112
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Beth87112 on Sep 8, 14 7:09 PM
Swissuz, are you clicking on the "X" located in the upper right of the opening screen?

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

Building the building?

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Sep 9, 14 7:01 PM
Katwoman991 wrote:thanks Marg & Crow for your help. I just rewrote the same msg. just now, did,t see my question up there from last night ..duh ROM mode..lol. How do I know if have the Blueprints from Watershed, does it show up anywhere? Sooo many questions, not enough space...getta get back to the game , oh my....LOL

Katwoman, you will get a quest on the left hand side of the screen asking you to find the blueprints in the library. So, no worries, the game will tell you when to find them.

[Post New]by _Toni_ on Sep 11, 14 6:31 AM
Did you tried https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imjk.memorygame ?

Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum

[Post New]by EaglesFan9 on Sep 12, 14 9:12 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Rooms of Memory forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rooms of Memory players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by EaglesFan9 on Sep 12, 14 9:15 AM
Thanks! Ok so I'm still having problems with freezing. It seems every time I'm in a battle the game freezes; this has cost me rewards. My Mac is updated and I have the correct game systems uploaded. What can I do?

elainegaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by elainegaye on Sep 12, 14 10:21 AM
Hi EaglesFan9. It's not just you. I run the Ugly Ducklings Guild and at least one of members has also encountered the problems with competitions and duels, as I have myself. The Technical Issues thread on the RoM forum (http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/254238.page) also has posts from lots of other players and forum members about this glitch.

I reported the issue to BigFishGames, who confirmed that they are "working with the developers to get this fixed as quickly as possible". When the developers release the update to fix the gremlin, there will be an announcement here in the Forums. Sorry to not have any better news for you

Go to: